Dem Campaign Manager Caught on Video in NC Telling Non-Citizen How to Vote Illegally

Bullshit.
You say bullshit because the bad actors are all democrat voters.
The egg is on YOUR face. Your side is in the wrong.
Your side is doing all the cheating because you are aware your side stands a very good chance of losing the Senate, more House seats and several State seats.

It's kind of like Republicans are announcing which races they've conceded, when they put out these excuses for losing ahead of time.

I am not defending Republicans but are Dems not admitting they have lost the elections if they can't have illegal voters vote for them... you know, lack of actual citizen support for more welfare programs.

You brought it up, either you backtrack or you admit "oh shit, I just got owned in the face lolz."

do you believe campaign workers should police the voter rolls?
enough of your bull shit.
the-democratic-seal-democrats-election-baby-obama-barack-political-poster-1260160034.jpg

at lest you don't disappoint.

Take a gun steal be more like it and blow your one cell brain out

so do you believe that campaign workers should be telling registered voters they can't vote?

If they \know or suspect someone is illegal hell yes and then call the cops, maybe hang them out back.

Democrats are not interested in shoring up vulnerabilities and risks for voter fraud. Worse, they resist attempts to address them.

so do you believe that campaign workers should be telling registered voters they can't vote?
If they \know or suspect someone is illegal hell yes and then call the cops, maybe hang them out back.
awesome. but consistent, i'll give you that.
frankly, i don't want anyone telling a registered voter they can't vote. it's the state's job to determine eligibility, and if the state says they can vote nobody should interfere with that assessment.

frankly, i don't want anyone telling a registered voter they can't vote. it's the state's job to determine eligibility, and if the state says they can vote nobody should interfere with that assessment.
registered legally yes illegally no.

registered legally yes illegally no.
and who, if not the state, makes that determination?

I think people should have to prove their citizenship and identity at the voting booth.

Forum List

Back