Dem Campaign Manager Caught on Video in NC Telling Non-Citizen How to Vote Illegally

Take a gun steal be more like it and blow your one cell brain out
so do you believe that campaign workers should be telling registered voters they can't vote?
If they \know or suspect someone is illegal hell yes and then call the cops, maybe hang them out back.
awesome. but consistent, i'll give you that.
frankly, i don't want anyone telling a registered voter they can't vote. it's the state's job to determine eligibility, and if the state says they can vote nobody should interfere with that assessment.
registered legally yes illegally no.
and who, if not the state, makes that determination?
You are a whinny little C U N T

so do you believe that campaign workers should be telling registered voters they can't vote?
If they \know or suspect someone is illegal hell yes and then call the cops, maybe hang them out back.
frankly, i don't want anyone telling a registered voter they can't vote. it's the state's job to determine eligibility, and if the state says they can vote nobody should interfere with that assessment.
like a horse whinny?

Given the situation I have no problem with people having to prove who they are when they vote.

No national ID necessary.

The first year I voted, they looked me up on the roll, then they required that I provide ID with current address. I have no problem with that.

like a horse whinny?
Go cry on someone else who gives a fuck about what you think or say.
Illegals should not be allowed to vote no matter how much you want them to.

That was in 1984, I do believe. I voted for Reagan. He won without any fraud.

Given the situation I have no problem with people having to prove who they are when they vote.

No national ID necessary.

The first year I voted, they looked me up on the roll, then they required that I provide ID with current address. I have no problem with that.
that doesn't prove citizenship, and any illegal voter that managed to get on the roll would also be able to provide id.

like a horse whinny?
i don't want illegals to vote.

In which case, they get to vote. Provided the address matches up and is current.

like a horse whinny?
i don't want illegals to vote.
Seems you do or don't care

Currently, LaRaza is publicizing the places where you can vote without ID.

So obviously, although illegals probably CAN vote with ID, it's a lot more likely that they will commit voter fraud if they don't have to provide ID.

once again, why would it be the job of a campaign worker to police the voter rolls?

They're encouraging them to do something they know to be illegal.
actually, they don't know that. the people are claiming two contradictory things - that they are registered voters and that they are not legal citizens. it's not the campaign worker's job to sort that out.

If they aren't legal citizens they obviously aren't registered to vote.
then there is no problem. if they aren't registered, they can't vote.

But they encouraged them to vote anyway. That shows deception.
Typical liberal attitude.

In which case, they get to vote. Provided the address matches up and is current.
i doubt that you have to have current address on your id. probably have to show your address, on the voter registration or on a bill or bank statement, but not on the id.

anyhow, you've admitted that showing an id doesn't stop a registered voter from voting, even if they are on the rolls illegally. why do you think it would help then?

Currently, LaRaza is publicizing the places where you can vote without ID.

So obviously, although illegals probably CAN vote with ID, it's a lot more likely that they will commit voter fraud if they don't have to provide ID.
what's wrong with informing people about their rights?

actually, they don't know that. the people are claiming two contradictory things - that they are registered voters and that they are not legal citizens. it's not the campaign worker's job to sort that out.

Actually, it certainly IS their job. Because an illegal is not entitled to vote, and thus couldn't be registered to vote. And it certainly IS their job to make sure only registered voters vote. Thus, they need to determine if the person is telling the truth about being registered to vote,and if they are, then by simple logical deduction they are NOT here illegally

You are welcome.
we're not talking about poll workers. these were campaigners. campaigners have no responsibility to verify anyone's legal status to vote. why would you think otherwise?

my apologies, i thought we were talking about poll workers
even then the poll worker's job is just to verify the registration of the person seeking to vote. they would not be making the call on whether that registration was or was not valid. the actors were claiming to be both registered and non-citizens. something that should not occur, but that's a job for the secretary of state.

Correct, the poll worker has to take it in good faith that the voter registration rolls are correct.

so purge the rolls of illegal voters. what's the problem?
And draw a lawsuit from the DOJ? As they did with Florida when that state tried to purge voter rolls of non residents and the deceased?
Hispanics in Florida in general are Cubans and Republican....

And do you have A LINK to support that comment....

Florida's track record of PURGING via a WIDE sweep encompassing hundreds of thousands of legal voters in their purges IS WELL KNOWN and established.

once again, why would it be the job of a campaign worker to police the voter rolls?

encouraging registered voters to vote shows deception?

encouraging registered voters to vote shows deception?

They're obviously lying if they're not citizens. If the poll workers that F,n stupid they shouldnt be there.

Merged again. We have a search function. Please use it so we don't have five threads on the same topic.

Forum List

Back