🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem candidate gives up on white people after losing to white incumbent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After losing the Democratic primary to a white incumbent, former Colorado congressional candidate Saira Rao has decided it is time to “give up on white people.”

Dem Candidate ‘Gives Up On White People’ After Losing To White Incumbent
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that convienent of the traitorous back turning bastard , some leader just see him as a cop out so you never vote for someone whose dropped the ball on you JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE" ..-----

The Dems, Mindwars Pinocchio, have been winning steadily since last fall with white candidates being supported by white voters.

Stratford is a classic example of Deep Putin brainwashing.
... says a Soros puppet. FYI, Putin doesn't need to brainwash the people (and I don't even live in Russia, I'm from Ukraine where anti-Russian propaganda is even heavier than in USA if that's possible). Putin keeps doing what is good for Russia, not for Globalists/Deep State. While Soros through his loyal Media has created a parallel reality in so many minds of Western people so that the truth seems to be propaganda to them and visa versa.

Putin and Trump (especially together) are a huge threat to Deep State that's why they both have been demonized so much by Deep State.

Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

It's a shame for you to support this demonization because you keep harming your own country, dummy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's like without a doubt he probably faked out the population got them to vote him in, then once he was in dropped the hammer about whites. Oh why because they are probably awake to the DEMOCRATIC BS, and he can't brainwash them off like every other idiot whose a democrat who also brainwash the people into bs lies.

I hope they get him pushed right the hell out of there for this one, I'd say that no matter who the hell this cop out fk was saying it about, black, white what the fk kind of leader drops a certain racial group of people. FK YOU is what' id' say if he does it to whites he's gonna do it to blacks, and anyone else whose not his same ethnic background.

. . . says the Stratford, a Deep Putin puppet, who loves how the NWO globalists are using Putin to suck the wealth from Russia and Russians using the Deep State apparatus that Putin has been developing for decades.

After losing the Democratic primary to a white incumbent, former Colorado congressional candidate Saira Rao has decided it is time to “give up on white people.”

Well isn't that convienent of the traitorous back turning bastard , some leader just see him as a cop out so you never vote for someone whose dropped the ball on you JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE" ..-----

White people everywhere don't give a shit...….

I love it. Dems are now throwing their own white people under the bus.

I love it. Dems are now throwing their own white people under the bus.

LMAO I know it's great isn't it. Watching these stupid fks eat themselves alive. They're getting what they wanted sad part is they're to stupid to realize their very actions and demands caused this and imagine how much worse it's going to get still. LOL

White people everywhere don't give a shit...….

Hopefully you will be the first one to take on it's impact.

Forum List

Back