Dem candidate: Illegals are part of the blue wave

You must be retarded Illegals cant vote.

The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian-Pacific Islander,” said Abrams, “it is disabled, it is differently-abled, it is LGBTQ, it is law enforcement, it is veterans.”

“It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented.”

The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian-Pacific Islander,” said Abrams, “it is disabled, it is differently-abled, it is LGBTQ, it is law enforcement, it is veterans.”

“It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented.”

You're supposed to spit the mouthwash out not swallow it.

Sure...and they can't get into the country, yet they do....dumbass.

You're supposed to spit the mouthwash out not swallow it.

Asclepias is pissed, he/she can’t stand that Blacks are moving off the Democratic plantation...he/she won’t know what to do when Blacks lose the race card and victim of whitey status.
He/she like things just the way they are.

Anyone who fails to see that legalizing illegals and getting them to the polls is the long-term Democrat plan is either blind or stupid. Same for people who don't think we have "widespread" voter fraud. Who do you think is standing in the way of discovering it? Mainly Democrat governors.

I have little hope for Georgia as it's part of the wildly inbreeding, conservative deep south. But maybe they'll pull through with candidate Abrams.

Prove that illegals are voting....I mean besides the russians.

Anyone who fails to see that legalizing illegals and getting them to the polls is the long-term Democrat plan is either blind or stupid. Same for people who don't think we have "widespread" voter fraud. Who do you think is standing in the way of discovering it? Mainly Democrat governors.
Of course Dems want those that may now be illegals to vote for them once they are legal and can actually cast a ballot.

Russians are voting? No chit, I thought they were just manipulating the weak minded and convincing women to obey their husbands, etc.

upload_2018-10-14_10-43-39.png

Educating Liberals on Twitter

Russians are voting? No chit, I thought they were just manipulating the weak minded and convincing women to obey their husbands, etc.
So you cant prove illegals are voting. Thanks for playing.

Hey, you claim Russians are voting, then you say illegals aren't voting. Make up your mind....dumbass.

Hey, you claim Russians are voting, then you say illegals aren't voting. Make up your mind....dumbass.
I didnt claim the russians were voting dumbass. You made the claim illegals were voting. If they are russians then they are illegal. I want to see proof of the non russian illegals. I know you cant provide it which is why your deflecting.

I didnt claim the russians were voting dumbass. You made the claim illegals were voting. If they are russians then they are illegal. I want to see proof of the non russian illegals. I know you cant provide it which is why your deflecting.

You may want to re-read YOUR post...#8.

I dont need to re-read my post. I wrote it. You need to prove that illegals are voting

I dont need to re-read my post. I wrote it. You need to prove that illegals are voting

Yeah, you do....fricken idiot.
Prove that illegals are voting....I mean besides the Russians.

Yes. I want you to prove that illegals are voting. The ones that are not russians.

Yes. I want you to prove that illegals are voting. The ones that are not russians.

Good to know logic is definitely not one of your strong suits.

Good to know logic is definitely not one of your strong suits.
Its better to know your conspiracy about illegals voting is still unproven.

Forum List

Back