Dem Congressman owns Megyn Kelly :-)

She got great boobs too

And that Fox blonde hair

Why the conservatives think the fact a blonde or faux blonde, news-reader gives more credence to news is baffling :eusa_eh:

Fox's idea of diversity is making sure all their blondes don't part their hair on the same side.
BUHAHA :D
And PMSnbc's idea of Diversity is a bunch of WHITE spittle spitting screeching blowhard men.

Chrissy Matthews, Eddie boy Schultz, Keithy Olbermann, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddcow.

Oh wait, Rachel is a woman..:lol:
a little bitter are we? :-(
Every time I see your Raygun quote and US/Israel flags it makes me :puke3: a little. Could your siggie be any more offensive?

:doubt: Offensive? how so? What part offends you the most?

It takes up a 1/3 of the screen and ALL of it offends me. It has "tool" written all over it.

Last edited:
This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

no. wasn't too civil.. but anthony did kick her butt.

same as last time

The idiot trolls are out just like last time too

:eusa_whistle:

This is a good one. actually Kirsten Powers is one of the few good looking liberal females on Fox news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ93liKuj_4

Liberal?

She works for the New York Post. Which is yet another sock puppet for FOX.

:doubt: Kirsten Powers a liberal... Get a clue before you post, doesn't matter were she works maybe if you lived outside your little liberal box for a moment you'd know these things

Um..no.

She works for the New York Post. They may trot her out as the "foil" for ol' Megyn when Megyn needs someone to beat down..

Every time I see your Raygun quote and US/Israel flags it makes me :puke3: a little. Could your siggie be any more offensive?

:doubt: Offensive? how so? What part offends you the most?

It takes up a 1/3 of the screen and ALL of it offends me. It has "tool" written all over it.

So does the content offend you? or just the amount of space it takes up? What do you mean by tool? :eusa_whistle:

Liberal?

She works for the New York Post. Which is yet another sock puppet for FOX.

:doubt: Kirsten Powers a liberal... Get a clue before you post, doesn't matter were she works maybe if you lived outside your little liberal box for a moment you'd know these things

Um..no.

She works for the New York Post. They may trot her out as the "foil" for ol' Megyn when Megyn needs someone to beat down..

Umm YES.... She is a liberal hack.

Prove me wrong.

Ive seen her WAY too many times take the "wrong" side of issues.

You got to come of w/ some new material son. Damn near every post I read from you has the word "troll" :banghead::rolleyes::gives:

:lol: :tongue: :lol: :tongue: :lol:

head_yank.jpg

:fu:

Congressman Weiner wins again. Typical Fox republican broadcaster interview, instead of listening she tells the listener her biased interpretation, and the right wing tools soak it up. Sorta like debating wingnuts on usmb, smiles and cute answers is all you get from the telepathically moderated righties. You always know their answer, it may be that there is only one of them in the world as thought and laws totally confuse them. Righties are there really more than one of you? If so how about some variety, ask your corporate control agent for a new thought.

"The organization of American society is an interlocking system of semi-monopolies notoriously venal, an electorate notoriously unenlightened, misled by a mass media notoriously phony." Paul Goodman

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/What-Orwell-Didnt-Know-Propaganda/dp/1586485601/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books[/ame]

>

Congressman Weiner wins again. Typical Fox republican broadcaster interview, instead of listening she tells the listener her biased interpretation, and the right wing tools soak it up. Sorta like debating wingnuts on usmb, smiles and cute answers is all you get from the telepathically moderated righties. You always know their answer, it may be that there is only one of them in the world as thought and laws totally confuse them. Righties are there really more than one of you? If so how about some variety, ask your corporate control agent for a new thought.

"The organization of American society is an interlocking system of semi-monopolies notoriously venal, an electorate notoriously unenlightened, misled by a mass media notoriously phony." Paul Goodman

Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books

>

The Repub party has veered too far right even before the Koch Bros intervention w/ their sponsoring Freedomwerks and other endeavors. It used to have an intelligentsia base, w/ the likes of W. Buckley, and now all it has is a corporately- directed, base fueled by emotion. I've been to > a few boards and seen very few moderate righties. Maybe @ 5% of them.

Last edited:
The genus of Jessie Jackson.:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqmH8J_62U&tracker=False"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqmH8J_62U&tracker=False[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back