Dem Congresswoman Calls UC Berkeley Riots A “Beautiful Sight”

I agree with her 100%. It is an absolutely beautiful thing to watch as libtards burn their own cities and campuses to the ground, destroy their local business' and disrupt their own lives. I love it. She asked what we could do to help and I have a couple ideas. First send matches, lots of matches, free matches for all protesters, use the shit out of those things. Second create a hate Trump day and nobody go to work, just burn shit, break things and cause chaos. Third, and this is more for me. Make sure it's all on TV because I want to watch these idiots level their own towns.

its only 2017 and already, the GOP has plenty of red meat/footage to use in their 2018/2020 campaigns to show what a bunch of babies all democrats are.

Everyone in California that believes in the rule of law and peaceful descent needs to write the Trump administration and ask them for help. California is being run by elected criminals in a corrupt electoral system. Governor Brown should be arrested today. We in California who voted for President Trump are under siege in our own state.

I was shocked when I saw a Pelosi news feed where she claimed that "capitalism isn't working too well". The democrat party is clearly falling apart.

I was shocked when I saw a Pelosi news feed where she claimed that "capitalism isn't working too well". The democrat party is clearly falling apart
Don't get me started on that bitch...remember when she stood in the way of President Bush when he wanted to place part of our SSI contribution into the stock market? That was 16 years ago and look at the market today, over 20,000. I could have retired for good. Stupid old bitch.

Every time a Democrats lips or body moves, Lord Voldemort Trump grows stronger.

In fairness, and it is important to be fair when it comes to the language, she never referred to or used the term riot, and she did say it was beautiful but it sounded to me like she was referring to young people getting involved through protest, she was remiss in not mentioning the violence and not making a distinction between that and peaceful protests but I believe she was really speaking with the best of intentions.

Last edited:
I agree with her 100%. It is an absolutely beautiful thing to watch as libtards burn their own cities and campuses to the ground, destroy their local business' and disrupt their own lives. I love it. She asked what we could do to help and I have a couple ideas. First send matches, lots of matches, free matches for all protesters, use the shit out of those things. Second create a hate Trump day and nobody go to work, just burn shit, break things and cause chaos. Third, and this is more for me. Make sure it's all on TV because I want to watch these idiots level their own towns.
I've been thinking this/that forever.

This might be a popular sentiment but if you've ever been in a big city race riot, you'd never want to see another one. In July of '67, there were over 2,200 buildings on fire in Detroit...it was open warfare on the streets. Snipers, machine gun nests set up in alleys, firemen being shot at up on their ladders. They claim the death-toll was in the 40's but there were numerous reports of cops throwing dead bodies into the Detroit River. LBJ demanded Romney declare an "insurrection" to get Federal troops, but if he had all the insurance policies in the affected parts of the city would have been declared null and void. The rackets boys muscled up and put out the word that if the blacks crossed 8 Mile Rd, they would massacre them. Finally 82nd Airborne was called in and it stopped. But the city was destroyed emotionally as well as physically from white flight and no intention on the city's part to rebuild. You better be ready for the consequences of advocating for riots.

In fairness, and it is important to be fair when it comes to the language, she never referred to or used the term riot, and she did say it was beautiful but it sounded to me like she was referring to young people getting involved through protest, she was remiss in not mentioning the violence and not making a distinction between that and peaceful protests and I believe she was really speaking with the best of intentions.

That's like praising Germans for wanting to visit and spend time in Poland in 1938.

This might be a popular sentiment but if you've ever been in a big city race riot, you'd never want to see another one. In July of '67, there were over 2,200 buildings on fire in Detroit...it was open warfare on the streets. Snipers, machine gun nests set up in alleys, firemen being shot at up on their ladders. They claim the death-toll was in the 40's but there were numerous reports of cops throwing dead bodies into the Detroit River. LBJ demanded Romney declare an "insurrection" to get Federal troops, but if he had all the insurance policies in the affected parts of the city would have been declared null and void. The rackets boys muscled up and put out the word that if the blacks crossed 8 Mile Rd, they would massacre them. Finally 82nd Airborne was called in and it stopped. But the city was destroyed emotionally as well as physically from white flight and no intention on the city's part to rebuild. You better be ready for the consequences of advocating for riots.
Not sure but I think you may have misunderstood his post...or maybe I did

You better be ready for the consequences of advocating for riots
Yes you are spot on, I was on a train during the LA riots in the 80's. The train went through south central. The train was attacked with bottles and bricks and eventually a fire broke out in the last car. Probably a molotov cocktail. Anyway it was so bad the train went straight to Orange county before it was safe to stop.

In fairness, and it is important to be fair when it comes to the language, she never referred to or used the term riot, and she did say it was beautiful but it sounded to me like she was referring to young people getting involved through protest, she was remiss in not mentioning the violence and not making a distinction between that and peaceful protests and I believe she was really speaking with the best of intentions.

That's like praising Germans for wanting to visit and spend time in Poland in 1938.

I wan't praising her, she came across as very sincere and not trying to play politics with this [it would have been far more long winded if it was political]

I wan't praising her, she came across as very sincere and not trying to play politics with this [it would have been far more long winded if it was political]

Again, she praised a violent event where people were sent to the hospital and businesses were destroyed.

You better be ready for the consequences of advocating for riots
Yes you are spot on, I was on a train during the LA riots in the 80's. The train went through south central. The train was attacked with bottles and bricks and eventually a fire broke out in the last car. Probably a molotov cocktail. Anyway it was so bad the train went straight to Orange county before it was safe to stop.
Proof more heavy weapons should have been used by police.

Forum List

Back