DEM Debate Debacle

I didn't watch the debate either (did anyone?) but it's interesting that the left has little to say except inane one liners. My suspicion is that they were counting on the political coup to work and now they are stuck with the clown car and the debates are an embarrassment.
So are the GOP debates all it is a liefest..

How weird, the other party's debates are always debacles!
What a coincidence! Wild stuff! Crazy! Wow!
What did you find that attracted you? The we hate Trump or the free shit for everything promise?
Holy crap, I don't watch those things.

It's far more amusing to watch the predictable, pseudo-serious reactions of the partisan fundamentalists afterwards!
I did watch one once with Nixon and Kennedy..

I didn't watch the debate either (did anyone?) but it's interesting that the left has little to say except inane one liners. My suspicion is that they were counting on the political coup to work and now they are stuck with the clown car and the debates are an embarrassment.
So are the GOP debates all it is a liefest..
they were damn sure acting like children last time around also.

Thanks To LibTard Trolls, you Never have to watch any of The Democrat Debates.

Trust me, they be parroting the talking points line by line, verbatim.

image.jpg

Thanks To LibTard Trolls, you Never have to watch any of The Democrat Debates.

Trust me, they be parroting the talking points line by line, verbatim.

image.jpg

while Republitards come up with fresh ideas like tax cuts and Mexicans ??????????????

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:abgg2q.jpg:

How weird, the other party's debates are always debacles!
What a coincidence! Wild stuff! Crazy! Wow!
What did you find that attracted you? The we hate Trump or the free shit for everything promise?

It's far more amusing to watch the predictable, pseudo-serious reactions of the partisan fundamentalists afterwards!
Yes, and your fundamentalist reaction was right on cue.

How weird, the other party's debates are always debacles! What a coincidence! Wild stuff! Crazy! Wow!
Yes, and your fundamentalist reaction was right on cue.
Okay sure!

What a fucking joke!
What a mess!
The debate started off with a technical fuck up and MSNBC had to quickly go to a break.
The candidates behaved like eight year olds.
Warren the resident scold dragged her fingernails up and down the chalkboard.
Even Donny Douchebag said afterward there wasn't any candidate on the stage that would stand a chance against Trump.
So ten down and another ten to go tonight.
'Buddy Burger' from Iowa would get more votes than this DEM crop of dunces!
"OK Joe Biden you have 15 seconds to convince the voters you could beat Trump. Your time started five seconds ago".
Within three months about fifteen candidates will have buggered off back home.
Think of all the donor money these losers have sucked from the DEM donor trough.
Once a LIB donor has sent BP Pete a hundred bucks is that same donor going to cut another cheque for Cory Booker?
Nope!
lol if that is a lie

Trump scum are so funny

Tard scum are so ignorant....

None in the Dem debates seems to be enjoying themselves. They all seem to live in a perpetual state of anger, resentment and envy that absolutely poisons their lives. Those aren’t attractive qualities in political candidates. Trump usually looks like he’s having a good time. Optimism is both attractive and contagious.

"After the Democratic debates, both liberals and conservatives told me how depressed they are that they're going to have to vote for Trump." - Coulter

We should probably just expand Medicare for All to cover Guatemala too and spare people there the ordeal of a dangerous trek through Mexico

Before any of the republicans pull a muscle patting themselves on the back and calling the debate a debacle, might I remind you that in 2016 Donald Trump spent time discussing dick size?

Forum List

Back