DEM Group Thinks CO Senate Race is In The Bag

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Terrible idea in my view but a major DEM group--a PAC--is pulling it's money out of Colorado based on the polling that Hickenlooper is going to win Colorado. This according to the Associated Press:

It apparently is sending it's monies to SC and Alaska of all places. If you're going to pull out of Colorado...I get it. But the two races AP mentioned are not going to be won by Democrats unless there is some game changer.

Terrible idea in my view but a major DEM group--a PAC--is pulling it's money out of Colorado based on the polling that Hickenlooper is going to win Colorado. This according to the Associated Press:

It apparently is sending it's monies to SC and Alaska of all places. If you're going to pull out of Colorado...I get it. But the two races AP mentioned are not going to be won by Democrats unless there is some game changer.
…or Doug Jones in AL.

…or Doug Jones in AL.
Another lost cause.

NC, IA, AZ, ME, even KY or GA better than AK/SC

…or Doug Jones in AL.
Another lost cause.

Is Jones or Harrison the lesser of lost causes – the idea of defeating Graham is appealing, however.

…or Doug Jones in AL.
Another lost cause.

Is Jones or Harrison the lesser of lost causes – the idea of defeating Graham is appealing, however.
That I will agree with.

If you look at all the positives, they may believe they are right. But they may be wrong in the long run. The Hick was about the most popular Denver Mayor there ever was. He was also a very popular Governor. He's running on that. He is also running on the fact he's not Pro Rump. And he's running a relatively clean campaign. These are all pluses.

Meanwhile, Gardner changed horses overnight in 2016 going from a anti-rump to a pro rumper right after he was elected. He barely won as it is. He's running a severely dirty campaign sprinkling just enough truths to make the lies sound true. He's done some good things as Senator but also voted something like 94% pro Rump.

I don't think they need to take the pressure off Gardner. He could still win even though he's a real dark horse.

Ballot harvesting . They must have it covered.

Forum List

Back