Dem Holds Slight Lead in PA-18

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Poll shows Lamb holds slight lead over Saccone a week before special election
dems have not done so well in these special elections thus far

In earlier congressional races you are correct, but since that time the Democrats have flipped 39 state legislative seats.
post it

Democrats flip 38th statehouse seat since Trump took office - CNNPolitics

also, roy moore

if the dems are smart and run against the current gop congress, they could win
state house seats --LOL

in dem country

even you del should be ashamed of yourself

i was waiting for a dumbass like you to post that link --LOL

almost as misleading as evertown

--LOL

you asked for a link to the state legislature seats don't taze me posted about, i posted it and somehow you think you've tricked me?

:lol:

lay off the lead paint chips, asshat, they're not a snack food

Left wing voter fraud is huge in Pennsylvania, so really who knows, Democrats could certainly steal it with illegal voting..

So you should have no problem providing conclusive proof

Yup, conclusive proof is near impossible when the Democratic Party refuses to comply with efforts to clean up the voter roles and require evidence that the voter is actually voting legally. That's good enough for me to declare Pennsylvania as a corrupted voter state that has fully embraced illegal voting.

btw.. The Original Tree link was fine with me but Democrats are certainly in lock-step denying the reality, no doubt.

it's good to see you've still got nothing after all these years

And for Persoective, something all Left Tards Lack...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-election-came-down-to-77744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated/article/2005323

So 100,000 registered to vote Democrat is an assault on Democracy.

I think you should get The Death Penalty if you are an Ilkegal trying to vote.

Firing Squad and a Military Tribunal is all you get.

This are allegations not fact. Just because someone brings the charge does not make it so.

The Supreme Court would overturn that in a heartbeat.

PA Courts Violated their own Constitution by redrawing all the districts in PA to favor The Democrat Party.

That’s how Dimscum steal Elections. In the Courts....FISA or otherwise doesn’t matter to them.

Huh?

They did not redraw the districts to favor Democrats. The new map was a huge improvement on the Republican plan. The districts are more compact and there are fewer counties that are split.

Left wing voter fraud is huge in Pennsylvania, so really who knows, Democrats could certainly steal it with illegal voting..

Yup, conclusive proof is near impossible when the Democratic Party refuses to comply with efforts to clean up the voter roles and require evidence that the voter is actually voting legally. That's good enough for me to declare Pennsylvania as a corrupted voter state that has fully embraced illegal voting.

btw.. The Original Tree link was fine with me but Democrats are certainly in lock-step denying the reality, no doubt.

Sheesh, can I help it if Democrats support illegal voting by refusing to act, nope.

Does your opinion have value to me .. definitely not... :lol:

1688CDD0-475B-4A6A-B58A-51EAAB9E2907.jpeg
It most certainly is when after 18 months of constant accusations with zero proof all you have left to go on his faith.
First of all, the "18 month" number is bogus, and i think you know that. Second, 18 months is not a long time anyway, for something of this scope. Third, you must be nuts to think the investigators would make their findings thus far public. That right there just makes everything about your rant totally bizarre.

Fourth, Donald Trump is acting like a guilty man. There is nobody more to blame for the constant and deepening suspicion than Donald Trump himself.

So no, it doesn't take partisanship or looniness to harbor suspicion of Donald Trump. But your misguided and overwrought efforts at non-partisanhip are noted for your heart being in the right place. ;)

I’m curious..what has you blowin Mexicrats?
You illegal or barely legal?
You need free shit?
You puff some pole from time to time?
You have a penis, wear a dress, want to shit next to my teen daughter?
You’re a government employee?
Union hand?
Where do you categorize?
Doesn’t the computer room at your sanitarium close by 9:00?

I am waiting for Republicans to start distancing themselves from Trump, his stance on tariffs would be a good point to start
Most have.

Establishment Republicans stand in Trump's way just as much as they did Reagan.

They despise Trump. I despise them.

Reagan would never have anything to do with Trump. He would repudiate everything Trump stands for.

Sheesh, can I help it if Democrats support illegal voting by refusing to act, nope.

Study after study proves that doesn’t happen but we see you’re immune to facts.

The fact that a district President Trump won by 19 points is pretty much a toss-up should be cause for concern if you're a Republican. I still think Saccone is going to edge it out, but seeing him lose would certainly make my day.

From what I’ve read, Saccone has run a very lackluster campaign while Lamb has been running to the right and touching on conservative issues.

Lamb has the endorsement of the National Right to Work Committee. Interesting to see the last time that happened in a Northeastern state.

That’s why they oppose Voter ID

btw.. The Original Tree link was fine with me but Democrats are certainly in lock-step denying the reality or the possibilities, no doubt. They don't know and they simply don't care as long as illegal voting is in their favor..

I like when Democrats get their hopes up, then lose. (their wrath is humorous)

What are Democrats running on anyway, getting absolutely nothing at all accomplished legislatively?... :wtf:

That’s how Dimscum steal Elections. In the Courts....FISA or otherwise doesn’t matter to them.

The recent court ruling does not effect this special election. It is still the same voting district as before. Funny enough, the redrawn maps have Lamb being moved out of the district.

Both candidates are redrawn into different districts.

Indeed. Neither of them have to live in the district to be it's Representative, but I don't believe that would sit too well with the voters of this district.

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Poll shows Lamb holds slight lead over Saccone a week before special election
dems have not done so well in these special elections thus far

In earlier congressional races you are correct, but since that time the Democrats have flipped 39 state legislative seats.
post it

Democrats flip 38th statehouse seat since Trump took office - CNNPolitics

also, roy moore

if the dems are smart and run against the current gop congress, they could win
state house seats --LOL

in dem country

even you del should be ashamed of yourself

i was waiting for a dumbass like you to post that link --LOL

almost as misleading as evertown

--LOL

Not in dem country. Some of them have been in districts that are red and went heavily for Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

So where are Your links ... :lol:

Edward Fitzpatrick
MondayPosted Mar 5, 2018 at 9:30 PM

The First Amendment has been pressed into action to protect everything from burning the American flag to unleashing corporate cash in campaigns.

But now the U.S. Supreme Court is being asked to employ the First Amendment to do something we can all feel good about — putting an end to extreme partisan gerrymandering.

Granted, many incumbent politicians might find reason to frown upon that prospect. But voters in both parties ought to embrace the idea because politicians shouldn’t choose their voters — voters should choose their politicians.

In the case of Gill v. Whitford, the Supreme Court is weighing whether Wisconsin’s state legislative districts were unconstitutionally gerrymandered in favor of Republicans. At the same time, the high court plans to hear a case, Benisek v. Lamone, that claims Maryland congressional maps were unconstitutionally drawn to favor Democrats.

Now usually, gerrymandering legal challenges focus on the 14th Amendment. The argument is that drawing political boundaries to dilute one party’s electoral influence deprives that party of the equal protection of the laws. It’s the idea of “one person, one vote.”

But Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy — who appears to be the swing vote in this case, as in so many others — suggested another approach during October’s oral arguments in the Wisconsin case. “Suppose the Court ... decided that this is a First Amendment issue?” Kennedy asked Wisconsin’s solicitor general.

Well, hey now.

So where are Your links ... :lol:
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Forum List

Back