Dem Holds Slight Lead in PA-18

state house seats --LOL

in dem country
Those state house seats are every bit as important as congressional seats, over the whole. And I am curious when new hampshire became "dem country"

that being the case the repubs over the past few years flipped over 1000 of them nationally

--LOL
Yes, that's the effect of gerrymandering. Congrats, they cheat.
--LOL

keep thinking that creep

people are tired of you sickos and your fucked up platform

after all you have been reduced to nothing more then the party of hate
It has been mathematically demonstrated. No blubbering, spitting little hissy fit by you has any bearing on that.

state house seats --LOL

in dem country
Those state house seats are every bit as important as congressional seats, over the whole. And I am curious when new hampshire became "dem country"

that being the case the repubs over the past few years flipped over 1000 of them nationally

--LOL
--LOL

keep thinking that creep

It has been mathematically demonstrated. No blubbering, spitting little hissy fit by you has any bearing on that.

yeah sure

everyone loves your polices and you guys simply got fucked over

if that is your story go with it

--LOL@U

indeed they the peoples will love this platform

On Wednesday, Senate Democrats launched an attack on the tax overhaul bill that President Trump signed into law in December, proposing raising the corporate tax rate to 25%, after the tax bill had lowered it from 35% to 21%; lowering the estate tax exemption from $11.2 back toward $5.6 million, where it had rested before the tax bill’s passage; and restoring the top individual tax rate to 39.6%, where it had been before the tax bill lowered it to 37%.

THEY'RE AFTER YOUR MONEY AGAIN: Democrats Want To Repeal Parts Of Tax Bill, Raise Taxes

that is a winning ticket right there

Dems will lose as always

Their Golden times are gone

--LOL
--LOL

keep thinking that creep

yeah sure

--LOL@U
Of course, that' not what i am saying, you cackling fool. i am saying that gerrymandering contributed to the GOP gains in State seats. That is a mathematical fact.

--LOL
--LOL

keep thinking that creep

yeah sure

--LOL@U
Of course, that' not what i am saying, you cackling fool. i am saying that gerrymandering contributed to the GOP gains in State seats. That is a mathematical fact.

bs --LOL

like the leftards havent gerrymandered

--LOL

no actually you are trying to blame gerrymandering for the faults of your party

--LOL

67F4778A-24E8-4996-AEA2-D438B7BC70F3.jpeg
it's good to see you've still got nothing after all these years

Sheesh, can I help it if Democrats support illegal voting by refusing to act, nope.

Does your opinion have value to me .. definitely not... :lol:
Study after study proves that doesn’t happen but we see you’re immune to facts.

So where are Your links ... :lol:
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Ultra left wing biased source funded by George Soros.. but thanks for the laugh...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/brennancenteragenda.html

.. ohhh the memories..

View attachment 180920

You’re an ass. I NEVER lie. Not my make up.
So you really think if there are multiple indictments on Trump the GOP congress would impeach the criminal?

Ok, you are just an idiot.
I'd worry if someone as wrongheaded and stupid as liked me.

Lol! At least I can write complete sentences, you should try it some time.
If you look I corrected my sentence tampon breath. If that's the best you got there's a job in this White House waiting for you.

That’s all you got? Insults and lies?

You messed up and looked stupid, I still have your original screwed up post.

To answer your question, yes the GOP would impeach Trump if they believed he did something illegal. Of course you al ready believe that Trump has done something illegal, just as partisan nuts thought Obama committed crimes, that is the issue with partisan nuts on both sides, you are nuts. That’s okay because you nuts provide me lots of laughs.
So your iPhone never auto corrects? Is that “messing up and looking stupid?
You’re an idiot man.
Has the GOP shown any indication they’d do the right thing since they refuse to hold this incompetent president accountable ?

--LOL

keep thinking that creep

yeah sure

--LOL@U

bs --LOL

like the leftards havent gerrymandered

--LOL

no actually you are trying to blame gerrymandering for the faults of your party

--LOL
Of course you’re dead wrong. Here educate yourself. But I feel the reading level here will be above what you can handle.

Gerrymanders, Part 1: Busting the both-sides-do-it myth

If you look I corrected my sentence tampon breath. If that's the best you got there's a job in this White House waiting for you.

To answer your question, yes the GOP would impeach Trump if they believed he did something illegal. Of course you al ready believe that Trump has done something illegal, just as partisan nuts thought Obama committed crimes, that is the issue with partisan nuts on both sides, you are nuts. That’s okay because you nuts provide me lots of laughs.

The GOP will NEVER believe Trump did something illegal, even if collusion with Russia is eventually proven. There is already substantial evidence regarding obstruction of justice.

You want to know why the GOP will never believe Trump did something illegal? Because they are morally bankrupt as a political party. They are pathetic, hypocritical apologists for Trump. 24 hours per day. 365 days per year.

The GOP had no credibility before Trump became President, and they definitely don't have any now.

No credibility to you, not for those that voted for the GOP in 2016.

So your iPhone never auto corrects? Is that “messing up and looking stupid?
You’re an idiot man.
Has the GOP shown any indication they’d do the right thing since they refuse to hold this incompetent president accountable ?

It didn’t autocorrect, nice try you were missing words and you call me an idiot? You are a moron, you have less credibility with every response.

You nuts keep fling stupid crap everyday, you are very funny, the right wing nuts weren’t as bad as you when it comes to stupid crap and I thought they were unhinged, they have nothing on you idiots.

If it comes down to Trump committing crimes, the GOP would split, just like they are starting to do now on several issues.

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Poll shows Lamb holds slight lead over Saccone a week before special election
Republicans need to take DEMOCRAT hate seriously and use it to motivate themselves to vote.

Dems are working feverishly to turn Texas and Florida blue. Once that happens, Republican victories are over.
Wasn't so long ago that California was red. Even more recently, Colorado.
The problem is that even the most proactive Republican party will still be playing defense without attempting to change demographics in their favor.

Unless Republicans have a REAL plan to change California(and even New York) to ruby red, eventually Republicans will permanently lose the country no matter what.

In reality the Democrats aren't even a legitimate political party anymore. Democrats would be smashed to bits in even Berkeley if they tried this shit back in the 50s.

The GOP will NEVER believe Trump did something illegal, even if collusion with Russia is eventually proven. There is already substantial evidence regarding obstruction of justice.

You want to know why the GOP will never believe Trump did something illegal? Because they are morally bankrupt as a political party. They are pathetic, hypocritical apologists for Trump. 24 hours per day. 365 days per year.

The GOP had no credibility before Trump became President, and they definitely don't have any now.

The Democratic Party is pathetically desperate and in full blown decline.. and you're a perfect example of why .. so thanks.. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 181155
Sheesh, can I help it if Democrats support illegal voting by refusing to act, nope.

Does your opinion have value to me .. definitely not... :lol:
Study after study proves that doesn’t happen but we see you’re immune to facts.

So where are Your links ... :lol:
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Ultra left wing biased source funded by George Soros.. but thanks for the laugh...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/brennancenteragenda.html

.. ohhh the memories..

View attachment 180920

Sheesh, I wish you didn't like being such a disappointment ..challenge wise, it's not like you Don't have a brain.. :dunno:

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Poll shows Lamb holds slight lead over Saccone a week before special election
Republicans need to take DEMOCRAT hate seriously and use it to motivate themselves to vote.

Dems are working feverishly to turn Texas and Florida blue. Once that happens, Republican victories are over.
Wasn't so long ago that California was red. Even more recently, Colorado.
The problem is that even the most proactive Republican party will still be playing defense without attempting to change demographics in their favor.

Unless Republicans have a REAL plan to change California(and even New York) to ruby red, eventually Republicans will permanently lose the country no matter what.

In reality the Democrats aren't even a legitimate political party anymore. Democrats would be smashed to bits in even Berkeley if they tried this shit back in the 50s.

Liberals have completely screwed over California taxpayers, ruined the environment etc.and now they've also pissed off the Justice Department . I'm thinkin Cali is in for some huge surprises.

Last edited:
If there is a Dem wave in November there will be a civil war.
What would expect that to look like? Guns, bombs, individual militias taking over towns, what?

I kinda wonder what would happen if the extreme right and fed up conservatives start getting violent like the alt.lefties are encouraged to do by the Democratic Party and the parasite media. It could get interesting.

Forum List

Back