Dem Holds Slight Lead in PA-18

The fact that a district President Trump won by 19 points is pretty much a toss-up should be cause for concern if you're a Republican. I still think Saccone is going to edge it out, but seeing him lose would certainly make my day.

From what I’ve read, Saccone has run a very lackluster campaign while Lamb has been running to the right and touching on conservative issues.

It most certainly is when after 18 months of constant accusations with zero proof all you have left to go on his faith.
First of all, the "18 month" number is bogus, and i think you know that. Second, 18 months is not a long time anyway, for something of this scope. Third, you must be nuts to think the investigators would make their findings thus far public. That right there just makes everything about your rant totally bizarre.

Fourth, Donald Trump is acting like a guilty man. There is nobody more to blame for the constant and deepening suspicion than Donald Trump himself.

So no, it doesn't take partisanship or looniness to harbor suspicion of Donald Trump. But your misguided and overwrought efforts at non-partisanhip are noted for your heart being in the right place. ;)

I’m simply not a hyper partisan bat shit crazy loon.
To believe Trump likely committed a crime does not make on e partisan or loony.

It most certainly is when after 18 months of constant accusations with zero proof all you have left to go on is faith. It’s become a religion for the Democratic Party

10 months- 3 guilty pleas, 13+ indictments

whitewater 5+ years- nada

didn't hear too many cons wqhining that that investigation went on too long, do you?

i wouldn't worry about the dems getting religious any time soon

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Poll shows Lamb holds slight lead over Saccone a week before special election
dems have not done so well in these special elections thus far

In earlier congressional races you are correct, but since that time the Democrats have flipped 39 state legislative seats.
post it

Democrat Connor Lamb is leading Republican Assemblyman Rick Saccone by three points in the special election to fill former Congressman Tim Murphy's seat in a poll conducted by Emerson College. This is a district Trump won by 19 points and has been a Republican held seat for almost 30 years with a Cook PVI of R+11.

The fact this race is a dead heat a week out from the election should be alarming to the Republicans in regards to this year's midterm elections.

Who cares

Pretty sure Paul Ryan and Donald Trump
Naw

Apparently he does or he wouldn't be coming here on Saturday to Rick Saccone's rally. Pence was already here as well.
Paul Ryan?

The fact that a district President Trump won by 19 points is pretty much a toss-up should be cause for concern if you're a Republican. I still think Saccone is going to edge it out, but seeing him lose would certainly make my day.

From what I’ve read, Saccone has run a very lackluster campaign while Lamb has been running to the right and touching on conservative issues.

Saccone's campaign has been dull as dishwater. In all of his ads you would think he running aganist Nancy Plesio. Lamb is a veteran, a former prosecutor, and, isn't a hoplophobe. That makes Saccone's attempt to paint him as some wild-eyed progressive all the much harder.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

In earlier congressional races you are correct, but since that time the Democrats have flipped 39 state legislative seats.
post it

Democrats flip 38th statehouse seat since Trump took office - CNNPolitics

also, roy moore

if the dems are smart and run against the current gop congress, they could win

post it

Democrats flip 38th statehouse seat since Trump took office - CNNPolitics

also, roy moore

if the dems are smart and run against the current gop congress, they could win
state house seats --LOL

in dem country

even you del should be ashamed of yourself

i was waiting for a dumbass like you to post that link --LOL

almost as misleading as evertown

--LOL

Who cares

Pretty sure Paul Ryan and Donald Trump
Naw

Apparently he does or he wouldn't be coming here on Saturday to Rick Saccone's rally. Pence was already here as well.
Paul Ryan?

Yep. Paul Ryan's aligned with The Congressional Leadership Fund and they have injected over 3 million dollars into the race. It is silly to think that he doesn't care about losing a district that has only elected two Democrats since the 1880's.

If they are not holding the actual election now nobody is leading anybody anywhere. Wast of time thread.

Some polls have shown the Republican leading by 5 but under 50%. This is going to be very close.

Left wing voter fraud is huge in Pennsylvania, so really who knows, Democrats could certainly steal it with illegal voting..

So you should have no problem providing conclusive proof

Yup, conclusive proof is near impossible when the Democratic Party refuses to comply with efforts to clean up the voter roles and require evidence that the voter is actually voting legally. That's good enough for me to declare Pennsylvania as a corrupted voter state that has fully embraced illegal voting.

btw.. The Original Tree link was fine with me but Democrats are certainly in lock-step denying the reality or the possibilities, no doubt. They don't know and they simply don't care as long as illegal voting is in their favor..

Forum List

Back