Dem introduces bills to eliminate electoral college, stop presidents from pardoning themselves

In doing so they prove they are too stupid to understand why the Electoral College was established to begin with and why it is so important today - all they understand is 'Hillary lost because of the Electoral College'....

Which brings me to my 2nd point:

HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Without having to address her long history of scandal / sexual misconduct enabling / abandoning Americans to needlessly die / selling Russia 20% of the US' uranium, compromising our national security / etc.... Hillary Clinton should NEVER have been in the election to begin with as she failed to WIN her own party's nomination. The election should have been Sanders versus Trump.

House Dems move to eliminate Electoral College, limit presidential pardon power and more in first days back
There is an oncoming battle with the slighty-sane wing of the Dem party with the absolutely-bonkers wing. It's a battle between the senile represented by San Fran Nan and Crying Chuck and the lunatic fringe.

Honestly, I don't think so. I think the left has always been hardcore government extremists, they are just out in the open now. I don't think I have ever heard of a moderate dem.
I am making a distinction between the "left" and the Democrat party. The question is if there will be any distinction in the future.

The EC is certainly obsolete
So you are not bright enough to understand why the EC is used and why it is so important still today....

Copy That.

Just tell me you don't think the EC had anything really to do with her loss........
As slavery played a major role in the creation of the EC, it’s clearly time for an update.

43 states have a population less than LA County. It seems to me the EC is needed now more than ever.
To silence the majority, sure

So you are not bright enough to understand why the EC is used and why it is so important still today....

Copy That.

Just tell me you don't think the EC had anything really to do with her loss........
As slavery played a major role in the creation of the EC, it’s clearly time for an update.

43 states have a population less than LA County. It seems to me the EC is needed now more than ever.

Why should NYC and LA decide every election when they have little in common with most of the country? The EC is essentially affirmative action for smaller states. Ironic that the Democratic Party would have a problem with affirmative action being that they came up with it in the first place.

Copy That.

So what? Why should a POTUS reflect what less of the population want?

so in general,,,our fate can be decided with just those who voted for Maxine Brown?

Copy That.

Why should NYC and LA decide every election when they have little in common with most of the country?

Because they have the most people effected by that election?

Copy That.

Sounds like you are too dumb to know the EC is the direct result of slavery. Its obsolete.

The EC is more Relevant than ever thanks to indoctrination by the Union blue state teachers..

Why do you have to make up shit, like claiming that the President reflects less than 1% of the population? If that were the case he would never have been elected President.

Copy That.

This country is a union of states and that is why the EC was created. It is the individual states that elect the president. It has never been the people. The House of Representatives were created for the general population.

Copy That.

This country is a union of states and that is why the EC was created. It is the individual states that elect the president. It has never been the people. The House of Representatives were created for the general population.

Thats the problem. It shouldnt be the states. It should be the population.

The EC is certainly obsolete; but the only people I know who want the President to maintain pardon power for himself, family and associates are alt-right Trump sheep who want white-collar crime legalized.

Also, Hillary did not sell Russia 20% of U.S. uranium. If you somehow still believe that, there is no point in engaging you about anything.

Obsolete my ass, you keep your immoral degenerate ways in your libtard blue states and leave the rest of us alone

Stop holding our states and cities hostage, and taking our money while paying in very very little, and I’ll shut up about it.

Stop holding our states and cities hostage,

Why?

Is it YOUR turn to hold the (flyover) states Hostage?

Get rid of the EC, and approximately 14-18 coastal states decide the presidency from then on.
You mean the majority of Americans. You still have the Senate to try to ram your minority bullshit through. Your massive advantage there should only grow as robots replace your rural deadbeats and people flee to where jobs are.

The manufacturing jobs in the south is that what your talking about?

HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Wow. You really do get dumber by the day.

Clinton won the popular vote. So she most certainly did lose because of the electoral college.

The idea that Trump would have campaigned more in California and won over that liberal state is the epitome of hilarity. Both candidates would have ended up campaigning in heavily populated areas, and the heavily populated states are blue. There is no alternate universe where Trump wins the popular vote.

Nevertheless, I am opposed to getting rid of the electoral college, unlike Huckster Donald.

trump-electoral-college.jpg

Copy That.

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

Copy That.

We are the "United States of America", not a people's republic. The smaller states would have never joined the Union otherwise. Get a historical perspective before you spout off about things you know precious little of.

Copy That.

Why?

Copy That.

Thats stupid. Then a candidate can state that people in NY, Cali and TX will pay only a 5% tax if you vote for me. They do and the rest of the country suffers while they make out? No. This is an extreme example but also why the EC is so important.

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

As he misspells "too". Never fails. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back