Dem introduces bills to eliminate electoral college, stop presidents from pardoning themselves

HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Wow. You really do get dumber by the day.

Clinton won the popular vote. So she most certainly did lose because of the electoral college.

The idea that Trump would have campaigned more in California and won over that liberal state is the epitome of hilarity. Both candidates would have ended up campaigning in heavily populated areas, and the heavily populated states are blue. There is no alternate universe where Trump wins the popular vote.

Nevertheless, I am opposed to getting rid of the electoral college, unlike Huckster Donald.

trump-electoral-college.jpg

Why are you opposed?

Clinton won the popular vote. So she most certainly did lose because of the electoral college.

The idea that Trump would have campaigned more in California and won over that liberal state is the epitome of hilarity. Both candidates would have ended up campaigning in heavily populated areas, and the heavily populated states are blue. There is no alternate universe where Trump wins the popular vote.

Nevertheless, I am opposed to getting rid of the electoral college, unlike Huckster Donald.

So she most certainly did lose because of the electoral college.

something she should have known after being connected with campaigns for nearly 50 years, is that the EC is what determines the presidency.

Her failure to campaign in certain states cost her EC votes

As slavery played a major role in the creation of the EC, it’s clearly time for an update.

43 states have a population less than LA County. It seems to me the EC is needed now more than ever.
So what? Why should a POTUS reflect what less of the population want?

This country is a union of states and that is why the EC was created. It is the individual states that elect the president. It has never been the people. The House of Representatives were created for the general population.

Thats the problem. It shouldnt be the states. It should be the population.

Why?
Already said. Because the population is affected. Not some entity on paper.

43 states have a population less than LA County. It seems to me the EC is needed now more than ever.

This country is a union of states and that is why the EC was created. It is the individual states that elect the president. It has never been the people. The House of Representatives were created for the general population.

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

As he misspells "too". Never fails. :rolleyes:

He didn't misspell. He used an incorrect word. You lost another debate. What are you 0-200 now?

Barack Obama still holds the record for most popular votes received in the history of the country. 69,498,516 in 2008.

He even got more in 2012 than Trump or Clinton in 2016.

As slavery played a major role in the creation of the EC, it’s clearly time for an update.

Thats stupid. Then a candidate can state that people in NY, Cali and TX will pay only a 5% tax if you vote for me. They do and the rest of the country suffers while they make out? No. This is an extreme example but also why the EC is so important.
Yes you are stupid. If the candidate does it for one state it must be done for all moron. :rolleyes:

Why?

What? LMAO. How have you, Assfaceias been impacted directly by DJT? Do tell.

next thing,,,the left will put together a bill that will allow babies between 1 and 8 years old to vote

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

He didn't misspell. He used an incorrect word. You lost another debate. What are you 0-200 now?

Yeah he did moron...

"The population of blue states are to fucking stupid... "

Thats stupid. Then a candidate can state that people in NY, Cali and TX will pay only a 5% tax if you vote for me. They do and the rest of the country suffers while they make out? No. This is an extreme example but also why the EC is so important.
Yes you are stupid. If the candidate does it for one state it must be done for all moron. :rolleyes:

You're saying MA has the same state income tax rate as NY? Nope. You're the moron.

Why do you have to make up shit, like claiming that the President reflects less than 1% of the population? If that were the case he would never have been elected President.
Where did I say that? Can you quote me?
Sorry, my bad - read it wrong. I was completely in error and make it a point to admit when I am wrong. My bad.

Yeah he did moron...

"The population of blue states are to fucking stupid... "

He used the wrong word. Should have been "too". Its not incorrect spelling it was an incorrect word.

In doing so they prove they are too stupid to understand why the Electoral College was established to begin with and why it is so important today - all they understand is 'Hillary lost because of the Electoral College'....

Which brings me to my 2nd point:

Without having to address her long history of scandal / sexual misconduct enabling / abandoning Americans to needlessly die / selling Russia 20% of the US' uranium, compromising our national security / etc.... Hillary Clinton should NEVER have been in the election to begin with as she failed to WIN her own party's nomination. The election should have been Sanders versus Trump.

House Dems move to eliminate Electoral College, limit presidential pardon power and more in first days back

The liberals running schools teach our youth that we are a democracy. They do not teach students that democracies always self-implode. Then they claim that our voting system and the right are a threat to our democracy.

True democracies mean zero liberty because it's all majority rule. And the left is importing radicals and more ignorance to ensure that the majority will side with them.

Hillary believes she would have won if not for the electoral college. I think she got millions of votes from illegals and just plain cheating. People in California do not need to be citizens and can vote more than once.

So, the left can't win with fair voting. They have already tilted the playing field by counting illegals int he census so some blue states get more electoral votes.

The cheating hasn't been enough since the majority of citizens are against the left's radical agenda. So, they intend to step it up a few notches and take away our voices and ability to choose representation.

The left still doesn't understand why they lost power. The minute they get a little power back, they go right back to their extreme ways and think it will fly. Get the message, lefties, real Americans don't want you.

The EC is certainly obsolete; but the only people I know who want the President to maintain pardon power for himself, family and associates are alt-right Trump sheep who want white-collar crime legalized.

Also, Hillary did not sell Russia 20% of U.S. uranium. If you somehow still believe that, there is no point in engaging you about anything.

Says the Left wing sheep . BAAAAA

So she most certainly did lose because of the electoral college.

something she should have known after being connected with campaigns for nearly 50 years, is that the EC is what determines the presidency.

Her failure to campaign in certain states cost her EC votes
Oh, no doubt. I've said many times Clinton phoned in her campaign. She didn't visit Wisconsin even once, and so the voters there let her know what they thought of the cold shoulder.

Trump worked his ass off to get elected. Clinton overly depended on the "blue wall" and took them for granted. YUGE mistake. Especially since one third of her voters said they were disillusioned by the emails the Russians hacked.

I'm affected by the votes of Senators in 49 other states, but I don't get to vote for them.
Sooooo? Whats your point?

Because the population is affected, not some entity on paper..... right?
Right. Senators are federal representatives of states. You want more reps you attract more people to your state.

Forum List

Back