Dem introduces bills to eliminate electoral college, stop presidents from pardoning themselves

Thats the problem. It shouldnt be the states. It should be the population.

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

As he misspells "too". Never fails. :rolleyes:

He didn't misspell. He used an incorrect word. You lost another debate. What are you 0-200 now?

Yeah he did moron...

"The population of blue states are to fucking stupid... "

He used the wrong word. Should have been "too". Its not incorrect spelling it was an incorrect word.
No stupid. He spelled "too" in correctly.

In doing so they prove they are too stupid to understand why the Electoral College was established to begin with and why it is so important today - all they understand is 'Hillary lost because of the Electoral College'....

Which brings me to my 2nd point:

HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Without having to address her long history of scandal / sexual misconduct enabling / abandoning Americans to needlessly die / selling Russia 20% of the US' uranium, compromising our national security / etc.... Hillary Clinton should NEVER have been in the election to begin with as she failed to WIN her own party's nomination. The election should have been Sanders versus Trump.

House Dems move to eliminate Electoral College, limit presidential pardon power and more in first days back

I uh, don't think "Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn" is equivalent to "Democrats". Or didn't you even read your own link?

One / Many. Know the difference.

Already said. Because the population is affected. Not some entity on paper.

I'm affected by the votes of Senators in 49 other states, but I don't get to vote for them.
Sooooo? Whats your point?

Because the population is affected, not some entity on paper..... right?
Right. Senators are federal representatives of states. You want more reps you attract more people to your state.

Want more electoral votes, attract more people to your state. Most of the Democratic leaning states are losing electoral votes because they are driving away the population with their poor economic policies.

The EC is certainly obsolete
So you are not bright enough to understand why the EC is used and why it is so important still today....

Copy That.

Just tell me you don't think the EC had anything really to do with her loss........
As slavery played a major role in the creation of the EC, it’s clearly time for an update.

If you actually knew what you were talking about you would realize that the EC guarantees that your vote carries the exact same weight in a Presidential election whether you are from New York City or Cow Patty Alabama. Doesn't matter your individual vote counts the same. Because our entire system is designed around the idea that areas with more people get larger representation in the House , but all states get the same two votes in the Senate and everyone's individual vote carries the same weight when it comes to President and VP.

That being said , Democrats can want whatever they desire, it's NEVER going to happen, the very states that hold any sway in the Presidential election because of the EC would have to vote against their own self interest in order for the EC to go anywhere. That's not going to happen.

The population of blue states are to fucking stupid they vote for Maxine, Warren, crazy eyes..

He didn't misspell. He used an incorrect word. You lost another debate. What are you 0-200 now?

Yeah he did moron...

He used the wrong word. Should have been "too". Its not incorrect spelling it was an incorrect word.

You're stupid. He used the wrong word. You do realize that "to" and "too" have different meanings, right?

First of all, you can't get rid of the electoral college.
It was the contract when the states joined, so it would deliberate criminal fraud to try to change it now, unless you dissolved the country and let the states decide all over again is they wanted to join the new country or not?

Second is that the purpose of the electoral college has not gone way.
It was to stop large urban centers, with their concentration of wealth, corruption, and population, from being able to infringe upon the rights of the rural minorities.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. "Large urban centers, with their concentration of wealth, corruption, and population" didn't even exist at the time.

Already said. Because the population is affected. Not some entity on paper.

I'm affected by the votes of Senators in 49 other states, but I don't get to vote for them.

Right. Senators are federal representatives of states. You want more reps you attract more people to your state.

Want more electoral votes, attract more people to your state. Most of the Democratic leaning states are losing electoral votes because they are driving away the population with their poor economic policies.
I dont want more electoral votes. I want popular vote.

The EC is certainly obsolete; but the only people I know who want the President to maintain pardon power for himself, family and associates are alt-right Trump sheep who want white-collar crime legalized.

Also, Hillary did not sell Russia 20% of U.S. uranium. If you somehow still believe that, there is no point in engaging you about anything.

Obsolete my ass, you keep your immoral degenerate ways in your libtard blue states and leave the rest of us alone

Stop holding our states and cities hostage, and taking our money while paying in very very little, and I’ll shut up about it.

Stop holding our states and cities hostage,

Why?

Is it YOUR turn to hold the (flyover) states Hostage?

Get rid of the EC, and approximately 14-18 coastal states decide the presidency from then on.
You mean the majority of Americans. You still have the Senate to try to ram your minority bullshit through. Your massive advantage there should only grow as robots replace your rural deadbeats and people flee to where jobs are.

Majority?

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

You can want it. You're not going to get it.

Yeah he did moron...

You're stupid. He used the wrong word. You do realize that "to" and "too" have different meanings, right?
So youre saying he is so stupid he was using the wrong word instead of spelling the correct word incorrectly? Does he know you are speaking for him? Are you his lover or something?

In doing so they prove they are too stupid to understand why the Electoral College was established to begin with and why it is so important today - all they understand is 'Hillary lost because of the Electoral College'....

Without having to address her long history of scandal / sexual misconduct enabling / abandoning Americans to needlessly die / selling Russia 20% of the US' uranium, compromising our national security / etc.... Hillary Clinton should NEVER have been in the election to begin with as she failed to WIN her own party's nomination. The election should have been Sanders versus Trump.

House Dems move to eliminate Electoral College, limit presidential pardon power and more in first days back

You mean a piece of paper written by slave owners and rapists 300 years ago?
Psst, it's 2018 and we are the only educated country that doesn't have a popular vote
And educate me, has hill ever been charged with anything except by paranoid zero college white boys like you?
9 Benghazi investigations?

Try fact checking the uranium garbage for a start
And what did you do for 911 families darlin?

You can want it. You're not going to get it.
That doesnt change the point. The EC shouldnt decide against what the population wants

Yeah he did moron...

So youre saying he is so stupid he was using the wrong word instead of spelling the correct word incorrectly? Does he know you are speaking for him? Are you his lover or something?

You jealous? Not his lover. You're free to hit on him. Not saying he is stupid. Saying he used the wrong word.

The EC is certainly obsolete; but the only people I know who want the President to maintain pardon power for himself, family and associates are alt-right Trump sheep who want white-collar crime legalized.

Also, Hillary did not sell Russia 20% of U.S. uranium. If you somehow still believe that, there is no point in engaging you about anything.

Obsolete my ass, you keep your immoral degenerate ways in your libtard blue states and leave the rest of us alone

Stop holding our states and cities hostage, and taking our money while paying in very very little, and I’ll shut up about it.

Stop holding our states and cities hostage,

Why?

Is it YOUR turn to hold the (flyover) states Hostage?

Get rid of the EC, and approximately 14-18 coastal states decide the presidency from then on.
You mean the majority of Americans. You still have the Senate to try to ram your minority bullshit through. Your massive advantage there should only grow as robots replace your rural deadbeats and people flee to where jobs are.

Majority?

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Haha, you put the wrong map up.

WhatAmericaLooksLike-2012Election-ChrisHoward.jpg

Oh noes! It's "we the people"!!
hair-fire.gif
RUN!!

Barack Obama still holds the record for most popular votes received in the history of the country. 69,498,516 in 2008.

He even got more in 2012 than Trump or Clinton in 2016.

What does that mean tardo?

Us population 1976 was 216 million

Today 330 million

Its always been about party power and all they want is the ability for California and New York State to exclusively control our elections while omitting all the other states having any say. This is tantamount to TREASON and trying to usurp and overthrow the government and on those grounds alone, Trump ought to have Pelosi and the rest driving this all arrested right now and charged with treason and high crimes against the United States And thrown in federal prison. The Democrats are children in a glass house carrying rocks driving this country into a constitutional meltdown.

We wish, we would be a lot richer.
Might be useful if you knew the def of liberal.
Ah well another zero college rube sucking off blue state revenues

Forum List

Back