Dem Rep. Jim Cooper retires after Nashville, Tennessee district dismantled

this dude will take his seat

Is he worth a shit? I have never seen a representative that made America great, not even from Tennessee. The guy has got to be from near Nashville. It doesn't suck to live near Nashville. It's a great American city in anybody's book. If he doesn't like it in America and doesn't think it too great, I wouldn't vote for him anyway, even if he was from the 8th district. Last thing we need in Tennessee is a staunch right-wing Republican, telling us how much America sucks, but elect them and they will make it great again. I have heard just about all that sh#t I care to listen to. So they re-carved Nashville and surrounding counties to get rid of the influence of all those nasty Nashville people to get rid of a Blue Dog Democrat, a moderate, and so none of the three way split could possibly be influence by Metro Nashville, a great city inside this fine state. Whoopty-Fkn-Do! This is a fine state, a conservative state, but not radically conservative in general. There can be a tipping point where the right can become assholes, just to be assholes, to the detriment of this state. I don't know where that point is, but not looking forward to finding it.

That's why it's so important to elect gop hopefuls in swing states like PA this year and get the state apparatus out of dem hands.

Forum List

Back