Dem Senator: Trump firing Muller would spark spontaneeous uprising

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-12-19_12-37-8.png

A Democratic Senator has suggested a "spontaneous uprising" would result if President Donald Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller, while MSNBC host Joe Scarborough suggested coverage negative of Mueller could "lead to violence."

Dem Senator: Trump Firing Mueller Would Spark “Spontaneous Uprising”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what kind of underhanded bs could be in this guys' comments or thinking.

View attachment 166809
A Democratic Senator has suggested a "spontaneous uprising" would result if President Donald Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller, while MSNBC host Joe Scarborough suggested coverage negative of Mueller could "lead to violence."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don’t they just take to the streets now and get over with

View attachment 166809

Wait! I'm Cornfused. Haven't the Left already been pushing a violent, spontaneous uprising for over a year???

What about Never Trump, the Resistance and Impeach Trump? Now Trump's name (a US President) is a racial slur. The Left knows no limits in its vile divisiveness. Obama showed a few years ago when he shut the government down, blamed it on the Republicans, then set out to torture citizens left and right the nation over with every kind of pointless obstruction and interference blaming it on the shutdown, that the Left views the nation not as something to be served, but as nothing but a pawn to be sacrificed in order to attain its hate-filled ends.

The more Trump assures he will not fire Mueller, the more the Left warns not to dare fire him. Yet Mueller keeps giving more and more reasons to BE fired! If a democrat president was under investigation, and Mueller was a GOP-laced special counsel doing these things, there would be fire in Washington, riots in the streets and Mueller would be long gone.

BUT NOT NOW.

The more ridiculous Mueller's team is shown to be, the more the Dems insist that you don't DARE remove him! Could it be that this entire "investigation" is nothing but a fraud deliberately set up to force the GOP into closing it down out of its abusive absurdities, because that is just the ammunition the Left wants? Could it be that the whole point in Mueller's "investigation" is not to get at any Russian allegations but to simply light the fuse the Left wants by its closing so they can then claim a cover-up and constitutional crisis? Isn't that exactly what Maxine Waters and others have been telling us for months? What did Nancy say just a few weeks ago to Al Green: "Not Yet. Now's not the time."?

I bet they already have the buses filled, backed-up and tanks filled, full of their paid-for deadbeat drop-out henchmen that they bus around the country wherever needed. Instructions sent, meetings had, to go out and raise anarchy and riots and looting in the streets with the Times and WaPo all ready to print news stories about the "Armageddon" that Trump is "creating?!!!"

YOU FRICKIN' KNOW IT.

I mean, they wanted to HANG Comey, they blamed him for Hillary's loss, that is, until Trump fired him for gross violations of the public trust that we are now seeing was a widespread problem that reached far and wide within the FBI and well deserved, but then as soon as Trump fired him, it became grounds for a massive cover-up, claims of obstruction and deep investigation (that so far has only turned up a couple parking tickets)?

THAT IS IT! Dandini, it fits! It fits! The entire Mueller investigation is nothing but a CAT AND MOUSE PLOY, and the Dems keep tugging at the string hoping Trump will take the bait, but as with the first 109 times, Trump is too smart for the Left, sees right through their transparent effort and is going to let this Mueller FARCE run itself right into the ground, let it BLOW UP in the faces of the Left until the whole thing hangs around their necks like a dead stinking carcass! MAGA!!!

The Left trips over their own dicks yet again!!!

BigDick.jpg

UPDATE: The strategy of the Democrats is this: If Trump should fire Mueller, they declare Constitutional Cris, Obstruction of Justice and demand impeachment hearings, which then the GOP must follow through or the Dems declare "conspiracy" and try to ruin all their reelection 2018 chances, but if Trump DOESN'T fire Mueller, then they try to spin it as if Trump was going to, wanted to, and they had to REIGN HIM IN and contain this OUT OF CONTROL president with their threats! The Democrats are the GOOD COPS keeping law and order in Washington!!! :lmao:

BET ON IT!!!

The Democrats lie through their teeth and their bought-for Media swear to it. The Left is so easy to read they are like a child's open book.

Last edited:
View attachment 166809

Wait! I'm Cornfused. Haven't the Left already been pushing a violent, spontaneous uprising for over a year???

What about Never Trump, the Resistance and Impeach Trump? Now Trump's name (a US President) is a racial slur. The Left knows no limits in its vile divisiveness. Obama showed a few years ago when he shut the government down, blamed it on the Republicans, then set out to torture citizens left and right the nation over with every kind of pointless obstruction and interference blaming it on the shutdown, that the Left views the nation not as something to be served, but as nothing but a pawn to be sacrificed in order to attain its hate-filled ends.

The more Trump assures he will not fire Mueller, the more the Left warns not to dare fire him. Yet Mueller keeps giving more and more reasons to BE fired! If a democrat president was under investigation, and Mueller was a GOP-laced special counsel doing these things, there would be fire in Washington, riots in the streets and Mueller would be long gone.

BUT NOT NOW.

The more ridiculous Mueller's team is shown to be, the more the Dems insist that you don't DARE remove him! Could it be that this entire "investigation" is nothing but a fraud deliberately set up to force the GOP into closing it down out of its abusive absurdities, because that is just the ammunition the Left wants? Could it be that the whole point in Mueller's "investigation" is not to get at any Russian allegations but to simply light the fuse the Left wants by its closing so they can then claim a cover-up and constitutional crisis? Isn't that exactly what Maxine Waters and others have been telling us for months? What did Nancy say just a few weeks ago to Al Green: "Not Yet. Now's not the time."?

I mean, they wanted to HANG Comey, they blamed him for Hillary's loss, that is, until Trump fired him for gross violations of the public trust that we are now seeing was a widespread problem that reached far and wide within the FBI and well deserved, but then as soon as Trump fired him, it became grounds for a massive cover-up, claims of obstruction and deep investigation (that so far has only turned up a couple parking tickets)?

THAT IS IT! Dandini, it fits! It fits! The entire Mueller investigation is nothing but a CAT AND MOUSE PLOY, and the Dems keep tugging at the string hoping Trump will take the bait, but as with the first 109 times, Trump is too smart for the Left, sees right through their transparent effort and is going to let this Mueller FARCE run itself right into the ground, let it BLOW UP in the faces of the Left until the whole thing hangs around they necks like a dead stinking carcass! MAGA!!!

UPDATE: The strategy of the Democrats is this: If Trump should fire Mueller, they declare Constitutional Cris, Obstruction of Justice and demand impeachment hearings, which then the GOP must follow through or the Dems declare "conspiracy" and try to ruin all their reelection 2018 chances, but if Trump DOESN'T fire Mueller, then they try to spin it as if Trump was going to, wanted to, and they had to REIGN HIM IN and contain this OUT OF CONTROL president!

BET ON IT!!!

The Left is so easy to read they are like an open book.

As much as you would hate to see this, or listen to it, Alex has explained all of that and the game being played.
It's def. been a cat and mouse as far as Muller goes.
For me it's late and at the moment for me to explain how twisted up this bs is uuuugh I couldn't even begin.

It's as confusing as this bs :
As the GOP Congress finally begins to stir, as rapid-fire events make it increasingly impossible to deny the true nature of Mueller’s handpicked partisan hit squad of Trump-hating, Hillary-supporting D.C. swamp lawyers and arrogant federal careerists, as firings and other departures quickly erode the carefully-contrived, totally-counterfeit veneer of credibility ascribed to Mueller and his henchpeople, my advice to the president has only become more apropos…and more imperative.

Confirmed: Clinton Operatives in FBI Manufactured Russiagate

We'd deport nazis like you Mindwars to somalia...That way you'd live the way you wish! Trump and his entire circle are criminals.

That is all I'll say.

Last edited:
View attachment 166809

BUT NOT NOW.

THAT IS IT! Dandini, it fits! It fits! The entire Mueller investigation is nothing but a CAT AND MOUSE PLOY, and the Dems keep tugging at the string hoping Trump will take the bait, but as with the first 109 times, Trump is too smart for the Left, sees right through their transparent effort and is going to let this Mueller FARCE run itself right into the ground, let it BLOW UP in the faces of the Left until the whole thing hangs around they necks like a dead stinking carcass! MAGA!!!

UPDATE: The strategy of the Democrats is this: If Trump should fire Mueller, they declare Constitutional Cris, Obstruction of Justice and demand impeachment hearings, which then the GOP must follow through or the Dems declare "conspiracy" and try to ruin all their reelection 2018 chances, but if Trump DOESN'T fire Mueller, then they try to spin it as if Trump was going to, wanted to, and they had to REIGN HIM IN and contain this OUT OF CONTROL president!

BET ON IT!!!

The Left is so easy to read they are like an open book.

As much as you would hate to see this, or listen to it, Alex has explained all of that and the game being played.
It's def. been a cat and mouse as far as Muller goes.
For me it's late and at the moment for me to explain how twisted up this bs is uuuugh I couldn't even begin.

It's as confusing as this bs :
As the GOP Congress finally begins to stir, as rapid-fire events make it increasingly impossible to deny the true nature of Mueller’s handpicked partisan hit squad of Trump-hating, Hillary-supporting D.C. swamp lawyers and arrogant federal careerists, as firings and other departures quickly erode the carefully-contrived, totally-counterfeit veneer of credibility ascribed to Mueller and his henchpeople, my advice to the president has only become more apropos…and more imperative.

Confirmed: Clinton Operatives in FBI Manufactured Russiagate

I'll take your word for it, but the fact that independent people come to (I assume) similar conclusions just gives further credence to the validity of the point. I know I'm right.

We'd deport nazis like you Mindwars to somalia...That way you'd live the way you wish! Trump and his entire circle are criminals.

That is all I'll say.

Wow! The ultimate compliment! When a died-in-the-wool liberal has nothing left to say but make ad hominem attacks, you know you've got them on the ropes exhausted, out of gas and excuses.

9a8e0ef75cd42b0f582dfad3c70f3a20.jpg

View attachment 166809

And tossing out Trump could result in the same action.

Forum List

Back