Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

One has to be a moron to respect a vet simply because he/she is a vet.
That truly one must be a fk not to respect those who sacrifice

Timothy McVeigh double sacrificed. He sacrificed himself in military service and he sacrificed himself in blowing up hundreds of people for a cause he thought was worthwhile blowing up hundreds of people and he lost his life because of it.

How much do you respect McVeigh?
With all his heart.
I answered him,so you can get fkd

Did you? Where?
He didnt. He was just angry I answered for him. If you note he is trying to avoid the question. No balls whatsoever.

I didnt see that anywhere. Of course everyone is morally liable for their actions.

If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians

He is even wishy washy on assigning blame to politicians.

That's a real state whore.

One has to be a low life to disrespect this politician. Not because he's a political opponent, but because he's a veteran.

Timothy McVeigh double sacrificed. He sacrificed himself in military service and he sacrificed himself in blowing up hundreds of people for a cause he thought was worthwhile blowing up hundreds of people and he lost his life because of it.

He was found guilty of his actions and put to death good riddance has nothing to do with his military service. So?

And who has anything to do with their military service AFTER they have left? This is the whole point of being a veteran.
Probably the whole point of the thread. If Mcveighs actions after his military service have nothing to do with the bombing then the amputees service is subject to the same logic.

Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.

Not everybody is qualified to be in the military. Some that are inducted don't make it through boot camp. Some keep jumping the fence, some commit suicide. Not everybody can put up with hard discipline. After you've sworn in, you basically give your life over to the USA for a certain number of years. Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb. If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians, but the military has to keep working it's way out of the problem. So yeah, I think not enough credit is given the military, the one hitchers like I was, or the lifers, who show the newbies the ropes.
I disagree with one of your statements.

"Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb."

Thats complete bullshit or I spent the vast amount of my time surrounded by shit birds. I can only think of one guy off hand that even came close to this description while in the service. Most of the people spent their time trying their best to avoid work.
Explain

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.

Not everybody is qualified to be in the military. Some that are inducted don't make it through boot camp. Some keep jumping the fence, some commit suicide. Not everybody can put up with hard discipline. After you've sworn in, you basically give your life over to the USA for a certain number of years. Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb. If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians, but the military has to keep working it's way out of the problem. So yeah, I think not enough credit is given the military, the one hitchers like I was, or the lifers, who show the newbies the ropes.

"Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb."

Thats complete bullshit or I spent the vast amount of my time surrounded by shit birds. I can only think of one guy off hand that even came close to this description while in the service. Most of the people spent their time trying their best to avoid work.
Explain
What are you confused about?

One has to be a low life to disrespect this politician. Not because he's a political opponent, but because he's a veteran.

He was found guilty of his actions and put to death good riddance has nothing to do with his military service. So?

And who has anything to do with their military service AFTER they have left? This is the whole point of being a veteran.
Yeah? Making false accusations about a career though is

Keep reading…

Explain
Your comment

Explain
Your comment
I made a lot of comments. Be specific.

With all his heart.

Did you? Where?
He didnt. He was just angry I answered for him. If you note he is trying to avoid the question. No balls whatsoever.
I'm here what do you want from my balls?

With all his heart.

Did you? Where?
I want them to descend and make an appearance so you can answer the question posed to you.

Explain
Your comment
The post I responded to

With all his heart.

Did you? Where?
I want them to descend and make an appearance so you can answer the question posed to you.
Which was?

Explain
Your comment
The post I responded to
What confused you about the post?

Did you? Where?
Which was?
Do you respect the killer John McVeigh?

Yeah? Making false accusations about a career though is

What false accusations?

Did you? Where?
Which was?
Do you respect the killer John McVeigh?
I respect his service

Forum List

Back