Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.

Not everybody is qualified to be in the military. Some that are inducted don't make it through boot camp. Some keep jumping the fence, some commit suicide. Not everybody can put up with hard discipline. After you've sworn in, you basically give your life over to the USA for a certain number of years. Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb. If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians, but the military has to keep working it's way out of the problem. So yeah, I think not enough credit is given the military, the one hitchers like I was, or the lifers, who show the newbies the ropes.

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Their beliefs are not up to them. They choose conformity over consistency.

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.
They served their fellow citizens fk you I spit and shit down your fking neck don't choke

Obama serves his fellow citizens, how do you treat him?
He lies and doesn't put himself in harms way and has bodyguards 180 pussy

So, any vet who lies and who doesn't put themselves in harms way doesn't deserve respect? How many veterans don't go seeking out danger and don't always tell the truth?

Also, the President gets bodyguards, because he represents a country that is seen as bad by a lot of people. Reagan had bodyguards and still got shot. People want to kill the President, simple as. Being stupid isn't a "pussy".

If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians

I disagree with you there.

Soldiers are human beings. You cannot try to paint them as mindless weapons, and if a soldier plays the part of a mindless weapon than they are inhuman. Plain and simple.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.

Not everybody is qualified to be in the military. Some that are inducted don't make it through boot camp. Some keep jumping the fence, some commit suicide. Not everybody can put up with hard discipline. After you've sworn in, you basically give your life over to the USA for a certain number of years. Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb. If the mission is not worthwhile or even detrimental to the country, it's not his fault, but maybe the fault of the politicians, but the military has to keep working it's way out of the problem. So yeah, I think not enough credit is given the military, the one hitchers like I was, or the lifers, who show the newbies the ropes.

Maybe so. But that still doesn't qualify you for any job. Your skills qualify you for that or not.

One has to be a low life to disrespect this politician. Not because he's a political opponent, but because he's a veteran.
One has to be a moron to respect a vet simply because he/she is a vet.
That truly one must be a fk not to respect those who sacrifice
i played basketball most of the time I was in the service. The only sacrifice I made was leaving my family behind to travel to different countries to play in tournaments. I literally had a ball and was silently uncomfortable once or twice.

One has to be a low life to disrespect this politician. Not because he's a political opponent, but because he's a veteran.

Timothy McVeigh double sacrificed. He sacrificed himself in military service and he sacrificed himself in blowing up hundreds of people for a cause he thought was worthwhile blowing up hundreds of people and he lost his life because of it.

How much do you respect McVeigh?

Switch the topic.

Even more concerning is that JasonFree just stated that soldiers are not morally accountable for their actions during service.

Timothy McVeigh double sacrificed. He sacrificed himself in military service and he sacrificed himself in blowing up hundreds of people for a cause he thought was worthwhile blowing up hundreds of people and he lost his life because of it.

With all his heart.

With all his heart.
I answered him,so you can get fkd

Keep reading…

I disagree with one of your statements.

"Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb."

Thats complete bullshit or I spent the vast amount of my time surrounded by shit birds. I can only think of one guy off hand that even came close to this description while in the service. Most of the people spent their time trying their best to avoid work.

He was found guilty of his actions and put to death good riddance has nothing to do with his military service. So?

With all his heart.
I answered him,so you can get fkd
I didnt ask you if you answered him. I answered him for you.

"Come hell or high water, that military guy (or gal)does what he's told to do to the best of his ability, even if it costs him life or limb."

Thats complete bullshit or I spent the vast amount of my time surrounded by shit birds. I can only think of one guy off hand that even came close to this description while in the service. Most of the people spent their time trying their best to avoid work.

You do not disagree with the part where he said soldiers are not morally liable for the wars they fight in?

Am I just crazy, or is that complete horseshit?

He was found guilty of his actions and put to death good riddance has nothing to do with his military service. So?
Dont avoid the question. Do you respect him?

You do not disagree with the part where he said soldiers are not morally liable for the wars they fight in?

Am I just crazy, or is that complete horseshit?
I didnt see that anywhere. Of course everyone is morally liable for their actions.

And who has anything to do with their military service AFTER they have left? This is the whole point of being a veteran.

Forum List

Back