Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

Only if they are humans.
Like you
True. The difference is I dont have any desire for people to assume I am god because I served in the military.
Perhaps you hate Tammy Duckworth too then eh?
Never heard of her. BTW why do you think i hate someone because i dont think they are above questioning?
Double amputee look her up! Stupid fk tell her about you lazy ass
You never answered my question and you used some weird broken english.

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Their beliefs are not up to them. They choose conformity over consistency.

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.
They served their fellow citizens fk you I spit and shit down your fking neck don't choke

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.
They served their fellow citizens fk you I spit and shit down your fking neck don't choke
How do you know they served their fellow citizens? For all you know they could have raped babies overseas.

Last edited:
^ jc456 just proved these tools lack of intellect.
upload_2016-9-19_22-26-23.png

Oh yes you did

How do you know the served their fellow citizens? For all you know they could have raped babies overseas.
How do you know they didn't fk? ScuM

How do you know the served their fellow citizens? For all you know they could have raped babies overseas.
Because I saw plenty of shit birds that didnt serve anyone but themselves shit for brains.

True. The difference is I dont have any desire for people to assume I am god because I served in the military.
Perhaps you hate Tammy Duckworth too then eh?
Never heard of her. BTW why do you think i hate someone because i dont think they are above questioning?
Double amputee look her up! Stupid fk tell her about you lazy ass
You never answered my question and you used some weird broken english.
What, scum like you wouldn't understand English

Because I saw plenty of shit birds that didnt serve anyone but themselves shit for brains.
When? So you're a bergdahl fan eh?

There has to be an administrative policy regarding these types of trolls.

Forum List

Back