Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

its a valid question. For all we know the clown could have been a massive fuckup.
It wasn't a question, dumbass.
So why did it have a question mark at the end then dummy?

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”
Learn to read, shitforbrains.
"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

I read this shit for brains...

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”
Can't read the OP title, fuckhead?
I read the OP title dummy. I also read the question you posted.

It wasn't a question, dumbass.

"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

Shitforbrains can't read.

Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…
Oh, nooo ..... the side of the aisle who attacked triple amputee, Max Cleland for getting blown up is now whining because a Democrat challenges a Republican vet.

Will the horrors ever end.........

Better question, what sacrifices and services did he make?

What good did he do guarding Opium plantations from rebels? Implicit of the term sacrifice, what purpose did his amputations serve for the good of the country?

Stocking him up for war certainly benefited the bloated military-industrial complex. The "assistance" initiatives that the US military worked on helped fuel the Taliban to immeasurable heights. All those raw drug materials that the Taliban government had limited trade on are giving the Mexican Drug Cartels an abundant heroin supply.

Outsider Stuns GOP in Florida Primary Upset

GetFile.aspx

Tough-talking former U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Brian Mast scored a stunning upset Tuesday in the GOP primary for Florida's "battleground" 18th District.

Mast won the Republican nomination for the open seat by rolling up 38 percent of the vote over five opponents.

The runner-up with 27 percent was Rebecca Negron, Martin County School Board member and wife of incoming State Senate President Joe Negron.

The triumph of Mast, 35 in the district that runs from Fort Pierce to Palm Beach, Fl., was the latest in a string of wins in Republican primary battles for major office this year by first-time candidates who defeated better-funded office-holders who were favored for nomination by the Republican establishmen

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Outsider Stuns GOP in Florida Primary Upset
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…
Oh, nooo ..... the side of the aisle who attacked triple amputee, Max Cleland for getting blown up is now whining because a Democrat challenges a Republican vet.

Lovely strawman lie.

Shitforbrains can't read.
Youre just mad you posted the question and I quoted it shit for brains.

Being a vet does not automatically qualify anyone for all jobs.

It does in the United States.

The ruling class fuels military worship to distract society from the fact that most soldiers are just glorified meat shields.

Your second paragraph is true but no - being a vet does not automatically qualify anyone for all jobs.

Our vets are treated like trash. Anyone who doesn't know that should look at the voting record of the Republicans. They have consistently voted down every single bill and every single thing Obama has tried to do for them.

Keep reading…

Having served in the military doesn't make one beyond reproach. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have their pet groups who aren't allowed to be criticized. If a Republican criticizes a black politician it's because they're racist, or a woman it's because they're sexist. If a Democrat challenges a military veteran it's because they are unamerican.

Your second paragraph is true but no - being a vet does not automatically qualify anyone for all jobs.

Our vets are treated like trash. Anyone who doesn't know that should look at the voting record of the Republicans. They have consistently voted down every single bill and every single thing Obama has tried to do for them.

Are you sure you quoted the right guy?

What good did he do guarding Opium plantations from rebels? Implicit of the term sacrifice, what purpose did his amputations serve for the good of the country?

Stocking him up for war certainly benefited the bloated military-industrial complex. The "assistance" initiatives that the US military worked on helped fuel the Taliban to immeasurable heights. All those raw drug materials that the Taliban government had limited trade on are giving the Mexican Drug Cartels an abundant heroin supply.
Goes for any vet, eh?

Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.

Keep reading…

Lovely strawman lie.
Not a strawman ... not a lie ...

Vile Ann Coulter Smears a War Hero

Are you sure you quoted the right guy?
What was your last handle before you got banned?

Forum List

Back