Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

So why did it have a question mark at the end then dummy?

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”
Learn to read, shitforbrains.
"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

I read this shit for brains...

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”
Can't read the OP title, fuckhead?
I read the OP title dummy. I also read the question you posted.
Shitforbrains can't read.
I agree. You demonstrated you couldnt read what you yourself posted.

Learn to read, shitforbrains.
"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

You're a great example of how fucked up public education has become.

Better question, what sacrifices and services did he make?

What good did he do guarding Opium plantations from rebels? Implicit of the term sacrifice, what purpose did his amputations serve for the good of the country?

Stocking him up for war certainly benefited the bloated military-industrial complex. The "assistance" initiatives that the US military worked on helped fuel the Taliban to immeasurable heights. All those raw drug materials that the Taliban government had limited trade on are giving the Mexican Drug Cartels an abundant heroin supply.
Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.
Like you

Shitforbrains says the government will gun down Americans while Shitforbrains calls for a bigger and more powerful government

Lol, and you were just talking about strawman lies, you massive hypocrite.

I believe the state should be destroyed :funnyface:

You're a great example of how fucked up public education has become.
Glad to be of service. You must have caught some of my threads where I educated you where the public system failed you.

What good did he do guarding Opium plantations from rebels? Implicit of the term sacrifice, what purpose did his amputations serve for the good of the country?

Stocking him up for war certainly benefited the bloated military-industrial complex. The "assistance" initiatives that the US military worked on helped fuel the Taliban to immeasurable heights. All those raw drug materials that the Taliban government had limited trade on are giving the Mexican Drug Cartels an abundant heroin supply.
Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.
Like you
True. The difference is I dont have any desire for people to assume I am god because I served in the military.

Glad to be of service. You must have caught some of my threads where I educated you where the public system failed you.

You mean government education?

That's where these ruling class bitches learned to worship the military.

Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.
Like you
True. The difference is I dont have any desire for people to assume I am god because I served in the military.
Perhaps you hate Tammy Duckworth too then eh?

Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.
It would seem to me that the concept of a dishonorable discharge would alert the general public that all people in the military are not a hybrid of superman and angels.
Pissing on our military again, who woulda thunk a Leftard coward would do that?

The military is the one who made the dishonorable discharge. Surely you're saying the military is pissing on the military?

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.
Like you
Never heard of her. BTW why do you think i hate someone because i dont think they are above questioning?

Goes for any vet, eh?
Only if they are humans.
Like you
Never heard of her. BTW why do you think i hate someone because i dont think they are above questioning?
Double amputee look her up! Stupid fk tell her about youR lazy ass

Last edited:
How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Their beliefs are not up to them. They choose conformity over consistency.

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.

Forum List

Back