Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

True. The difference is I dont have any desire for people to assume I am god because I served in the military.
Perhaps you hate Tammy Duckworth too then eh?
Never heard of her. BTW why do you think i hate someone because i dont think they are above questioning?
Double amputee look her up! Stupid fk tell her about you lazy ass
You never answered my question and you used some weird broken english.
What, scum like you wouldn't understand English
That wasnt english. If you really thought it was I suggest a remedial writing course.

Their beliefs are not up to them. They choose conformity over consistency.

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.
They served their fellow citizens fk you I spit and shit down your fking neck don't choke
How do you know the served their fellow citizens? For all you know they could have raped babies overseas.
How do you know they didn't fk? ScuM
Because I saw plenty of shit birds that didnt serve anyone but themselves shit for brains.
When? So you're a bergdahl fan eh?
Not really any of your business when.

One has to be a low life to disrespect this politician. Not because he's a political opponent, but because he's a veteran.

Last edited:
Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

Well on Planet Leftist of course a biological male who's a double amputee veteran isn't man enough.

On Planet Leftist these are men....on Planet Normal the one of the left is a Butch Lesbian who looks by choice like a man but is a biological woman, as you can see on account that she's pregnant, so isn't a man because MEN can't become pregnant.

3.png

On Planet Leftist women are men and biological men, well they're just not man enough anymore :uhoh3:

59aea0786ae581c982bbb795424fbe3f81783bccfaee0e981ec99917d8604f04_1.jpg

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

Note how conservatives went from crying out against the police state, and now worship the police.

Consistency isn't their forte.

I've noticed people hide behind different threads, so they can say one thing on one thread, and something else on another. But Trump is doing it in the open and they still don't care.

How is it the right say the government is inherently bad, and yet the Armed Forces, part of the government are not considered inherently bad with it?

They served their fellow citizens fk you I spit and shit down your fking neck don't choke
How do you know the served their fellow citizens? For all you know they could have raped babies overseas.
Because I saw plenty of shit birds that didnt serve anyone but themselves shit for brains.
So again you love profiling, one is, they all are right? Hypocrite.

One has to be a low life to disrespect a vet. Not because he's a man, but because he's a veteran.

I'd say someone has to be a lowlife not to respect other human beings until they have proven that they don't demand this respect. Some vets don't demand respect. How about Timothy McVeigh. Respect?

Obama serves his fellow citizens, how do you treat him?

One has to be a low life to disrespect a vet. Not because he's a man, but because he's a veteran.

I'd say someone has to be a lowlife not to respect other human beings until they have proven that they don't demand this respect. Some vets don't demand respect. How about Timothy McVeigh. Respect?
Nope, but that was life after service. Tear down the service is unacceptable

I never said all are dummy. You got your feelings hurt because I said plenty of them were.

The state and the stupefied mainstream society view us as low lifes

The truth is on our side though, and not with you bunch of jokers.

I never said all are dummy. You got your feelings hurt because I said plenty of them were.
Nope any comments on any amputee even Duckworth is unacceptable and makes you a fk

Obama serves his fellow citizens, how do you treat him?
He lies and doesn't put himself in harms way and has bodyguards 180 degree pussy position

Last edited:
Nope any comments on any amputee even Duckworth is unacceptable and makes you a fk
The last thing I am worried about is what you think is unacceptable dummy.

Last edited:

Nope, but that was life after service. Tear down the service is unacceptable

Ah, so you're allowed to disrespect veterans AFTER they have finished their service?

Right......

I'm sure you don't mean this, please clarify. Who deserves respect?

In all other walks of life you have to earn respect, but not in the military.

I do openly disrespect those that have joined the military in the past 40 years. Naivety is no longer an excuse.

Forum List

Back