Dem, What if it was your son that was killed in Benghazi

The dems who want it dropped. What if it was your son that was killed?? Would you want it to be dropped or would you want answers?? So many of you say it should be dropped , but put yourself in the shoes of the 4 dead American's parents
We already have the answers, so do the parents. What's happening now is nothing more than partisan politics.

The answer is: Yes, Obama lied

Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya: We’ll ‘make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted’

The dems who want it dropped. What if it was your son that was killed?? Would you want it to be dropped or would you want answers?? So many of you say it should be dropped , but put yourself in the shoes of the 4 dead American's parents

I knew people killed on 9-11

We moved on

We moved on

you remember how Bush and Cheney wouldnt publically testify because of 9-11 but did a private meeting..? Remember how outraged the right was?
Me either

We already have the answers, so do the parents. What's happening now is nothing more than partisan politics.

What answers are those Gertrude?

We moved on

They moved on...unfortunately you're still here...stinking up the joint.

Liberals don't give a shit about other Americans when they can use them to win an election, that is the moral of this story.

Some nutters still think they can lay blame for the attack itself on Obama and Clinton.

Some think that orders to stand down were given and that is responsible for the deaths.

Some just think that the talking points were lies.

All are delusional.

All are politically motivated "theories". Shit Romney was using the attack for political gain before the smoke cleared.

You fuckers demanded a political response and you got it. Fuck off.

Last edited:
1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I figure my son's odds were much better in Benghazi.

Fuck You ~ I had a very good friend Die in those barracks. The family didn't even know where these boys were until they got a call saying their son was Dead. You liberals don't have your sons and daughters serving. They would have to learn to be responsible human beings in the military and their just not cut out for the job.

Backatcha on the "fuck you" front, partisan bullshit loser.

Anybody stupid enough to believe that only conservatives serve deserve to be pointed and laughed at, at the very least.

Look at the stupid bitch throwing shit against the wall....:eusa_whistle:

Some nutters still think they can lay blame for the attack itself on Obama and Clinton.

Some think that orders to stand down were given and that is responsible for the deaths.

Some just think that the talking points were lies.

All are delusional.

All are politically motivated "theories". Shit Romney was using the attack for political gain before the smoke cleared.

You fuckers demanded a political response and you got it. Fuck off.

Liberals don't give a shit about other Americans when they can use them to win an election, that is the moral of this story.

It is Republicans who are exploiting the death of innocent Americans for political gain

Fuck You ~ I had a very good friend Die in those barracks. The family didn't even know where these boys were until they got a call saying their son was Dead. You liberals don't have your sons and daughters serving. They would have to learn to be responsible human beings in the military and their just not cut out for the job.

Backatcha on the "fuck you" front, partisan bullshit loser.

Anybody stupid enough to believe that only conservatives serve deserve to be pointed and laughed at, at the very least.
Sorry Boop, I'm far from stupid....

Just over one third of U.S. military personnel say they support the Republican Party, down from nearly a half in 2006, according to the latest annual Military Times poll.
But the survey shows that underlying political attitudes among troops remain more or less unchanged, with a plurality of 41 percent continuing to describe themselves as “conservative” or “very conservative,” compared with 44 percent in 2006.
Support for the Democrats remains low, the publication reports. About 14 percent of respondents to the latest poll call themselves Democrats, the same as in 2006.
Instead, those disaffected with the Republican Party seem to have moved to identify as independents (up to 25 percent, from 22 percent in 2006), or libertarian (up from 3 percent in 2006 to 9 percent today.)

Read more: Military no less conservative, but less Republican, survey finds - Washington Times

Facts are Facts.....
Why do you think vets are coming home as Domestic Terrorists....Not because of their Liberal leanings

Last edited:

I do, and I did serve.....any other lies? How long was your hitch?

Last edited:
Trailer trash....the GOP didn't make up lies about the Libya massacre just before the election. :cuckoo:

It is Republicans who are exploiting the death of innocent Americans for political gain

NO...Obama, Hillary...The entire Democrat Party did that to LIE to the people to ensure Obama's re-election. Obama was going to make sure his narrative of GM is Alive, Bin Laden is dead, al-quieda is on the run would hold water...BIG PROBLEM. AQ wasn't as on the run as Obama wanted you psychophants to believe so the Cover up had to happen. After all? Obama had a campaign stop in Vegas the next morning.

Republicans are DEAD ON TARGET for wanting to get to the bottom of this...the people as well are sick of the lies...YOU remain dead WRONG as per-usual. Spare us as well YOUR LIES.:eusa_hand:

Trailer trash....the GOP didn't make up lies about the Libya massacre just before the election. :cuckoo:

The little partisans are having fits now that their But Obama Lied investigation is going tits-up and no one cares. Carry on beating our dead ambassador for political gain kids, that's what you're good at.

And you don't give a fuck about them or the people in Benghazi. You just use this as political partisan collateral. You should care about both and yet, you don't.

Sorry, you are nothing but a political ass.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Wow! You are wearing the exact same shoes he is. :thup:

How? I have thought our participation in the middle east is dangerous and not necessary. To many lives lost for no point and there still is no point. We never went to war, we went to combat and play by others rules, that put the troops in a bad spot.

Nice try, no why don't you care about Benghazi but care about civilians that choose to be in a dangerous place.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

A lot more lives were lost when Bush failed to read the PDB in August 2001. Fuck these stupid lap dogs for the right. Condi Rice and Bush should both be brought up on civil charges for extreme negligence.

But OH NO....these stupid righties on here don't even remember this.

NOW...if Obama had sent troops on the ground to Libya within 48 hours of the attack on the Libyan consulate, these stupid righties would say he was a war monger.

Can't win when you're dealing with people whose has an IQ in the double digits as we have on the right.

Speaking of the partisan bitch, how are you doing. You are the last one that needs to pretend to know what is going on.

You don't care that lives were lost, just the fact that your guy did it is enough for you and your nitwit hacks.

Last edited:

The ambassador chose to be where he was. The kids sent to Iraq thought they were going after the people who caused 9/11.

Republicans can complain about his judgement. But what do you say to the parents of those who were "tricked" and ended up dead or maimed?

Liberals relying on "let's move on, this is old news" sounds like a little kid that knows he is in trouble but wants the parent/teacher/police to just forget about what the kid did and not punish them.

Forum List

Back