Demagogue: Senator Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz (R) Texas

back on topic

I have to agree totally with the talking heads on Inside Washington, excepting the libertarian twit in the wheelchair, and the host, that Sen. "Ted" Cruz is potentially dangerous demagogue.

Saw a video clip of "Ted" speaking about the attention focused on him in the battle over the Hagel nomination. Anyone who knows who "Ted" is knows "Ted" sought out and manipulated the attention. This man is creepy in a way we haven't seen in a long time, because he is smart as a whip as well as morally bankrupt. Witness his absolute carelessness with facts concerning a genuine American hero, Chuck Hagel.

This man has the crazies who demand sequestration come to fruition, as his base.

back on topic

I have to agree totally with the talking heads on Inside Washington, excepting the libertarian twit in the wheelchair, and the host, that Sen. "Ted" Cruz is potentially dangerous demagogue.

Saw a video clip of "Ted" speaking about the attention focused on him in the battle over the Hagel nomination. Anyone who knows who "Ted" is knows "Ted" sought out and manipulated the attention. This man is creepy in a way we haven't seen in a long time, because he is smart as a whip as well as morally bankrupt. Witness his absolute carelessness with facts concerning a genuine American hero, Chuck Hagel.

This man has the crazies who demand sequestration come to fruition, as his base.

This is not the Politics section, right now the topic is why are you afraid of the Hispanic guy?

no one is afraid. you people are demented

really, who posted this?
or you just taking your marching orders from the media and talking heads?

HOW THE HELL is Cruz dangerous? and of course you see obama and Democrats as dangerous and demagogues too?

no one is afraid. you people are demented

really, who posted this?
or you just taking your marching orders from the media and talking heads?

HOW THE HELL is Cruz dangerous? and of course you see obama and Democrats as dangerous and demagogues too?

I do not fear demagogues and neither do lots of people. Fear is the wrong term. sorry, we are not like you. We do not fear enemies and opponents.

a·fraid
/əˈfrād/
Adjective

1) Feeling fear or anxiety; frightened.
2) Worried that something undesirable will occur or be done: "she was afraid of antagonizing him".

Synonyms
frightened - scared - fearful - apprehensive
fear
/fi(ə)r/
Noun
An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
Verb
Be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening: "farmers fear that they will lose business".
Synonyms
noun. dread - fright - apprehension - funk - awe - alarm
verb. be afraid - dread - apprehend - funk - be afraid of

Roosevelt "we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Forum List

Back