Democats Go Racist...card

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm fed with Democrats playing the race card..it divides the country.

---------------------:evil:

Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, who is known for lobbing over-the-top rhetorical bombs at his political foes, once again is being accused of taking things too far -- after his campaign sent an email that compared the Tea Party to the Ku Klux Klan while depicting a burning cross.

The email showed a large image of the flaming cross, with the letters "ea Party" etched in to the right of it. The caption read: "Now You Know What the 'T' Stands For."

Rep. Grayson blasted over anti-Tea Party email showing burning cross | Fox News

Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, who is known for lobbing over-the-top rhetorical bombs at his political foes, once again is being accused of taking things too far -- after his campaign sent an email that compared the Tea Party to the Ku Klux Klan while depicting a burning cross.

The email showed a large image of the flaming cross, with the letters "ea Party" etched in to the right of it. The caption read: "Now You Know What the 'T' Stands For."

I've said it for years: Alan Grayson is the most mean-spirited hater in the Democrat Party. And the low-info libs in namby pamby land are going to love him...Very, very sad. He wants war and he knows how to fan the flames...

Obama is going to welcome his theatrics...

Last edited:

Love it!!! :clap2:

3 cheers for Alan Grayson

Hip hip hooray! :tongue:

Sarah Palin REALLY has `em all worried....:badgrin:

Good to know...:eusa_eh:

He's preaching to the choir. The Tea Party doesn't care because they aren't a racist organization and the Dems will cry racism over the most trivial of things if they think they can deflect criticism or score some political points.

The cry of racism means nothing these days.

Hip hip hooray!

At least you're taking ownership of the blatant racism in your party.
Gotta rep you for that!!

ShutDown $ara ... :eusa_hand:

of course, the Demos are (really) worried - and can hardly wait her next decision on whether or not to run for President.

sarah palin has the brain power of a gnat. I am not surprised you look up to her.

sarah palin has the brain power of a gnat. I am not surprised you look up to her.

Don't blame the dumbass left wing nut, Alan Grayson, blame the other ignorant dumbasses that voted him into office. Alan isn't a bright bulb, but he is obviously one hell of a lot brighter than the majority of his congressional district voters.

BTW, Sarah Palin has a national audience, and you have this forum. You do the math.

Hip hip hooray!

Gotta rep you for that!!
It is not racist to identify and speak out against a party that is racist. There is a reason the tea party is referred to as the Old White Man's Party.

Don't blame the dumbass left wing nut, Alan Grayson, blame the other ignorant dumbasses that voted him into office. Alan isn't a bright bulb, but he is obviously one hell of a lot brighter than the majority of his congressional district voters.

BTW, Sarah Palin has a national audience, and you have this forum. You do the math.
A national audience of idiots is nothing to be proud of. Let me offer you some advice is "sarah speak!"
Baaa. Baaa. Baa. Baaaaa. Baa. Baaa. I haven't a clue what she said but I am sure you understood every "Baa."

Hip hip hooray!

Gotta rep you for that!!
It is not racist to identify and speak out against a party that is racist. There is a reason the tea party is referred to as the Old White Man's Party.

So, in your ignorant opinion, all old white men are racists? Or, is it that all racists are old white men? Then again, about half the Tea Party are women. So, does that mean, in your obviously well thought out opinion, that the Tea Party is only half racist?

So a white man using one of the most powerful symbols of hate,racism, violence, and the oppression of black people a burning cross for fundraising is acceptable behavior for the left as long as a Democrat is the one using it.If you truly find this acceptable don't ever preach or lecture me about hate you have zero credibility.

Last edited:
He's preaching to the choir. The Tea Party doesn't care because they aren't a racist organization and the Dems will cry racism over the most trivial of things if they think they can deflect criticism or score some political points.

4473019735_3b34c35410.jpg

s-NAACP-TEA-PARTY-RACISM-large.jpg

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

Tea+Klux+Klan+Racist+Signs.jpg

It's nice to know who the desperate Democrat race baiting enthusiasts are..

I give them little value or worthy interest..(and a well deserved neg)

Last edited:

Funny, I thought you would really like this form of dialog. I guess if you can't keep up mentally, you have to go to stupid. congrats.

A national audience of idiots is nothing to be proud of. Let me offer you some advice is "sarah speak!"
Baaa. Baaa. Baa. Baaaaa. Baa. Baaa. I haven't a clue what she said but I am sure you understood every "Baa."

You are so cute when you show your ass, but you definitely proved my point.

Forum List

Back