Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

None of the anti-Egtypian pro-Mubark supporters have demonstrated that this revolution will not aid the U.S.

I guess while they were bashing in Gregg Palkot, and Anderson Cooper's heads they were really showing their love for America.

Hey DumbAss, it was Mubarak's thugs who were bashing the heads of the reporters!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mudwhistle is on a mission right now to the far dark side of the right. Let him go, he won't listen to reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
bigreb and his crew are flailing now. Sarah got 3% at CPAC yesterday, Romney seven or eight times that, and Paul can't get the nomination.

Guess what, bigreb? :lol:

Personally, I think that any woman that supports this needs to have her head examined.

Where were all of the women during those demonstrations? Over half the country is women yet you rarely if ever saw any.

What does that mean?

A country that adheres to Sharia Law does not allow women the right to vote.

With almost four hundred years of history as a caliphate, it’s not surprising then that Egypt’s penal code is written and based upon Islamic law. Perhaps this is to be expected in a country where an estimated 90% of the people are Muslim. What is surprising is that Egypt’s government is, or at least has been, a secular model. But will it remain so?

How long will it take for them to impose this caliphate they speak of so much?

Women were not represented in the crowd so it's very likely they had no say in the process.

where do you get this stuff?
Women Play Vital Role In Egypt's Uprising : NPR

bigreb and his crew are flailing now. Sarah got 3% at CPAC yesterday, Romney seven or eight times that, and Paul can't get the nomination.

Guess what, bigreb? :lol:

Paul can't get the nomination

The most popular cannot get the nomination. Interesting how that works out.

What to make of CPAC straw poll?

A straw poll or straw vote is a vote with nonbinding results

"It's a straw poll, not a scientific poll so it gives some evidence of where activists are on these questions," said David Keene the Chairman of the American Conservative Union, the organization that puts on CPAC, in an interview with Minnesota Public Radio.

"It does have a degree of accuracy in terms of both the feeling at the time on the part of conservative activists and, just as importantly, the openness of the conservative community to candidates," said Keene.

But no real evidence of where the true votes will go. I understand P F. You like some of the things that Ron Paul says so you think that such a poll should be the final stance because YOU like what he says.

Fail P F.

What is a Straw Poll?

Let's face it. They hate us. No election in any Middle Eastern country is going to put in place a government that is friendly to our country or our primary ally, Israel.

It also doesn't help that Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.

What's the difference between the kind of government takeover and regime-building Bush did in Iraq and Obama is doing in Egypt?

Why is Egypt of more strategic importance then Iraq is?

We've got some serious idiots currently running our government and we're powerless to stop them from screwing the pooch. What they're doing today will effect our lives for decades to come. It could mean the deaths of thousands of Israelis.
For years we have proclaimed that we support democracy throughout the world. But what if those new democracies oppose the US? It has always been assumed that any country with a democratic government would be friendly with US. We may just have to change our propaganda.

Please tell me what democracies oppose the US? Do tell.

Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.
You're a little behind on your DittoTard talking points. Obama owning the revolution was last week's talking point. This week the CON$ervative Brotherhood talking point is Obama had nothing to do with the Egyptian revolution.
Try to keep up. :lol:

February 2, 2011
RUSH: Obama owns this now, folks. Obama goes out there and makes a speech and this is what happens.

February 11, 2011
RUSH: That is an excellence point. It's an excellent point. Bush did overthrow a dictator, and he's hated for it. Obama had nothing to do with this and he is getting all the credit for getting rid of a dictator, and the world is... Well, I don't know about the world, but the media is applauding it. It's an excellent point. I'm glad you called, Patrick.

RUSH: What are we to believe? Who are we to believe? I don't know, but the point is that elements of the media are doing everything they can to use this Egypt thing to reinforce and reestablish the omnipotence, competence, greatness and what have you, of somebody who had literally nothing to do with it.

Looks like a Military Coup paid for and supported by our Government. Our aggressive meddling in Egypt is far from being over. We'll be paying off this new Egyptian Government in no time. Our Interventionist vicious circle just continues to go round & round.

Last edited:
Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.
You're a little behind on your DittoTard talking points. Obama owning the revolution was last week's talking point. This week the CON$ervative Brotherhood talking point is Obama had nothing to do with the Egyptian revolution.

February 2, 2011
RUSH: Obama owns this now, folks. Obama goes out there and makes a speech and this is what happens.

February 11, 2011
RUSH: That is an excellence point. It's an excellent point. Bush did overthrow a dictator, and he's hated for it. Obama had nothing to do with this and he is getting all the credit for getting rid of a dictator, and the world is... Well, I don't know about the world, but the media is applauding it. It's an excellent point. I'm glad you called, Patrick.

RUSH: What are we to believe? Who are we to believe? I don't know, but the point is that elements of the media are doing everything they can to use this Egypt thing to reinforce and reestablish the omnipotence, competence, greatness and what have you, of somebody who had literally nothing to do with it.

I'm confused...if MW was a dittohead, wouldn't he be saying Obama is a blundering retard who had nothing whatsoever to do with this?

I guess while they were bashing in Gregg Palkot, and Anderson Cooper's heads they were really showing their love for America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-lfUuEBLM&feature=channel
Hey DumbAss, it was Mubarak's thugs who were bashing the heads of the reporters!!!

Really? where you there? Who told you?
wbfo: : Foreign Policy: Mubarak Plays The Blame Game (2011-02-10)

Foreign Policy: Mubarak Plays The Blame Game

Thursday marks the 17th straight day of protests in Egypt. The revolts haven't showed signs of tapering, and President Hosni Mubarak still hasn't stepped down. Peter Bouckaert of Foreign Policy shows how Mubarak clings to power using propaganda ¿ and violence ¿ against foreigners and foreign media.

After Mubarak's defiant last-night speech on Feb. 1, rejecting outright the protesters' demand that he step down, authorities unleashed a stunning wave of violence and intimidation. Gangs armed with sticks and knives attacked protesters. Thugs rode in on horseback and ran demonstrators down. State-run hospitals were under pressure to conceal the toll, so my colleagues and I tried to tally as best we could, visiting wards and morgues across the capital. We've counted more than 300 deaths so far, much higher than the officially acknowledged death toll of 77.
But another target of Mubarak's wrath was, simply, the rest of the world. Thugs hunted down foreigners, including journalists and tourists. Reporters from the Washington Post and the New York Times were harassed and detained; al Jazeera's headquarters were stormed, its equipment confiscated, and at least eight of its journalists detained at various times. Attackers told their victims they were looking for an alliance of Israeli Mossad spies, American agents, Iranian and Afghan intelligence, Hamas provocateurs, and other sinister elements that were conspiring to "destroy Egypt."
Why this intense anti-foreigner violence? In short, because the regime was trying just about everything to preserve the privileges of its corrupt rule. There is considerable circumstantial evidence to suggest that Mubarak's ruling National Democratic Party, his Information Ministry, and elements of his security services sponsored a coordinated campaign to discredit and break up the largely peaceful pro-democracy protests that began on Jan. 25 and to intimidate and silence the journalists, foreign and Egyptian, who were reporting on it.
Senior officials, including Mubarak himself, have darkly hinted of supposed foreign involvement in the protests. On Feb. 1, Mubarak said that honest protesters had been "exploited" by spoilers with political interests. In a nationwide address two days later, his newly appointed vice president, Omar Suleiman, more explicitly accused "foreign influences" of spawning chaos.
The innuendo didn't stop there. From the beginning of the protests, "reports" of foreign conspiracies have dominated state television news. Egyptian channels such as Al Oula TV, Nile TV, and Al Masriya TV, all controlled by the Information Ministry, began playing virulent propaganda about the alleged plots and conspiracies hatched abroad. Similar rhetoric also ran on the pro-regime Mehwar TV owned by a close associate of Mubarak's party and in the pages of state-controlled newspapers such as Al-Ahram and Al-Akhbar.

r

A plainclothes policeman (L) runs to attack a foreign journalist as others beat a protester in front of two boys (not seen in picture) during a demonstration in Cairo January 28, 2011.
REUTERS/Goran Tomasevic

February 2, 2011

February 11, 2011

I'm confused...if MW was a dittohead, wouldn't he be saying Obama is a blundering retard who had nothing whatsoever to do with this?
As the first quote shows, it depends on what day of the week it is.
Your MessiahRushie, the leader of the CON$ervative Brotherhood, one day says Obama owns the revolution when Stuttering LimpTard thought the revolution would fail after Mubarak sent in his thugs, and the next day the pathological liar says Obama had nothing to do with the non-violent revolution after it succeeded.
Get it???

Euphoria will fade and then people will see what really happened in Egypt. High ranking Egyptian Generals met with this White House before and during this crisis. This was a Military Coup in the end. And we certainly did fund & support it. I guess we'll see if it was a wise investment or not. But don't live the fantasy that our U.S. Government was not involved with this coup.

The coup was actually led from the bathroom of LibocalypseNow. You far rightards are a hoot.

The coup was actually led from the bathroom of LibocalypseNow. You far rightards are a hoot.

Oh you'll wake up and figure things out one day little boy. Your Government just bought a Military Coup in Egypt. Once your giddy euphoria subsides,you'll wake up to reality and see this. Is it going to be a wise U.S. investment though? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It could turn out to be a disastrous investment. Things could get much worse for us now that Mubarak is gone. Stay tuned i guess.

Forum List

Back