Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

But all know that the NPR is more honorable than Austrialian owned Fox News, which clearly does not have the U.S. best interest at its heart.

But all know that the NPR is more honorable than Austrialian owned Fox News, which clearly does not have the U.S. best interest at its heart.

Justr keep posting jakey I know theirs a few here that get a few laughs from what you post. NPR taking money from the man who brought the british economy down and you claim them honorable? There's not one republican or consrevative I know of that will say that about NPR.

I click on your link and bam NPR pops up.:lol:

You know I would agree if code pink had not been their, protesting along side the muslim brotherhood,:lol:
Code Pink Derangement Syndrome! :cuckoo:

Just another lie from GOP hate radio that only the CON$ervative Brotherhood is STUPID enough to believe. :rofl:

here's their link
CODEPINK*:*EGYPT

Update from CODEPINK Peace Delegation in Cairo
Tonight our CODEPINK delegation in Cairo returned to Tahrir Square after the terrible events of this afternoon, when Mubarak’s thugs busted up their peaceful protest with rocks, sticks and molotov cocktails. Hundreds have been wounded–their hands, legs, arms wrapped in bloody bandages. Despite the beatings, thousands of people are still camped out in the square–absolutely determined to stay there until Mubarak goes.
From your own link:

CODEPINK Response:
Of all the things Codepink HAS accomplished this past year we just can't take credit for the popular uprising in Egypt. Despite allegations that the pro-democracy demonstrators are led by militants and extremists, in fact the millions in Tahrir Square are predominately young people sick and tired of being unemployed in a repressive police state. All many have ever known in the despotic rule of Pres. Mubarak, propped up by $1 billion in aid every year fromt he U.S. taxpayers.
Crowds in Cairo and other cities also include pharmacists, grandmothers, army officers, former employees of the state controlled t.v. station -- and yes, CODEPINK activists whose large pink banner "Solidarity with the Egyptian People! Codepink.org" was photographed in Tahrir and seen around the world.

We are proud of those who call for democracy no matter where in the world they are! And we call on Pres. Mubarak to step down now and allow for an orderly transition to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people!

The Egyptian revolution began Jan 25, 2011 well BEFORE Code Pink arrived in Egypt for completely different reasons!!!!

You have allowed yourself to be brainwashed by GOP hate radio and the CON$ervative Brotherhood.

CodePink's Response to the Controversy in Cairo | World | AlterNet

Why Was CODEPINK in Cairo in the First Place?
CODEPINK was scheduled to lead a delegation through the Egyptian border to Gaza from January 30 – February 6, following the second anniversary of the Israeli assault on Gaza. As the Egyptian uprising began, the Rafah crossing into Gaza was closed, and the delegation has been caught up in the breath-taking people's movement in Egypt.

Code Pink Derangement Syndrome! :cuckoo:

Just another lie from GOP hate radio that only the CON$ervative Brotherhood is STUPID enough to believe. :rofl:

here's their link

Tonight our CODEPINK delegation in Cairo returned to Tahrir Square after the terrible events of this afternoon, when Mubarak’s thugs busted up their peaceful protest with rocks, sticks and molotov cocktails. Hundreds have been wounded–their hands, legs, arms wrapped in bloody bandages. Despite the beatings, thousands of people are still camped out in the square–absolutely determined to stay there until Mubarak goes.
From your own link:

CODEPINK Response:
Of all the things Codepink HAS accomplished this past year we just can't take credit for the popular uprising in Egypt. Despite allegations that the pro-democracy demonstrators are led by militants and extremists, in fact the millions in Tahrir Square are predominately young people sick and tired of being unemployed in a repressive police state. All many have ever known in the despotic rule of Pres. Mubarak, propped up by $1 billion in aid every year fromt he U.S. taxpayers.
Crowds in Cairo and other cities also include pharmacists, grandmothers, army officers, former employees of the state controlled t.v. station -- and yes, CODEPINK activists whose large pink banner "Solidarity with the Egyptian People! Codepink.org" was photographed in Tahrir and seen around the world.

We are proud of those who call for democracy no matter where in the world they are! And we call on Pres. Mubarak to step down now and allow for an orderly transition to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people!

The Egyptian revolution began Jan 25, 2011 well BEFORE Code Pink arrived in Egypt for completely different reasons!!!!

You have allowed yourself to be brainwashed by GOP hate radio and the CON$ervative Brotherhood.

CODEPINK was scheduled to lead a delegation through the Egyptian border to Gaza from January 30 – February 6, following the second anniversary of the Israeli assault on Gaza. As the Egyptian uprising began, the Rafah crossing into Gaza was closed, and the delegation has been caught up in the breath-taking people's movement in Egypt.

Man are you stupid ? I did not say they caused the protest, I said code pink was protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

here's their link

From your own link:

CODEPINK Response:

Man are you stupid ? I did not say they caused the protest, I said code pink was protesting with the muslim brotherhood.
Code Pink had nothing to do with Mubarak's only allowed political party, the CON$ervative/Muslim Brotherhood.

From your own link:

Code Pink had nothing to do with Mubarak's only allowed political party, the CON$ervative/Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh, now you realize they're conservative.

After Obama turned NASA into a Muslim outreach program.

After you guys have been fighting to get a mosque at Ground Zero.

After you've been whining about poor Saddam being overthrown.

After Obama kissed every ass he could find in the Middle East.

After everyone has been saying that Islam is a religion of peace.

After the White House decided that some Allah Achbar screaming asshole killing 13 soldiers at Ft Hood wasn't a terrorist act.

After Obama invited his friends in the Muslim Brotherhood to his speech in Cairo.

I mean, really. Now that the Middle East is about to explode, now you realize they're Conservatives??? Now they suck???

All they want is freedom, solidarity, a new world order, workers of the world united in a common effort, DEMOCRACY!!!!! Blah, blah, blah.

When the price of gas goes to $5 I'm gonna give the finger to every car with an Obama sticker on it because of this, cuz you assholes put this stupid fuck in power.:fu:

Last edited:

After the White House decided that some Allah Achbar screaming asshole killing 13 soldiers at Ft Hood wasn't a terrorist act.

After Obama invited his friends in the Muslim Brotherhood to his speech in Cairo.

I mean, really. Now that the Middle East is about to explode, now you realize they're Conservatives??? Now they suck???

All they want is freedom, solidarity, a new world order, workers of the world united in a common effort, DEMOCRACY!!!!! Blah, blah, blah.

When the price of gas goes to $5 I'm gonna give the finger to every car with an Obama sticker on it because of this, cuz you assholes put this stupid fuck in power.:fu:
The CON$ervative Brotherhood and the Muslim Brotherhood are fellow travelers.

St Ronnie had already turned NASA into a Muslim outreach program in the middle 1980s.

There is no mosque at ground zero.

Honest people objected to the waste of 4,000 American lives and 40,000 American limbs so Bush Jr could avenge his worthless father.

Bush II is the Muslim kisser.

CON$ervatism is a religion of hate.

The Muslim Brotherhood are the friends of the CON$ervative Brotherhood. Obama has always taken on all hate groups, both foreign and domestic.

In Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood are considered too CON$ervative for a modern Egypt.

If gas hits $5/gal it's because big oil keeps capping productive oil wells. Remember the BP spill happened because the newly found oil well was not CAPPED properly. The new well was capped rather than brought into production!!!!!!

Don't you ever get tired of parroting the lies from GOP hate radio????? :cuckoo:

It's gonna be funny watching the Dummies react once they wake up and realize that our U.S. Government just bought a Military Coup in Egypt. Top ranking Egyptian Generals met with this current White House before and during this Egyptian uprising. Will it be a wise investment for the U.S. Government? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

From your own link:

Are you tring to divert attention to the muslim brotherhood, are you insinuating they had something to do with the over throw? I wasn't, What I am saying that code pink was there with the muslim brotherhood protesting.

The CON$ervative Brotherhood and the Muslim Brotherhood are fellow travelers.

St Ronnie had already turned NASA into a Muslim outreach program in the middle 1980s.

There is no mosque at ground zero.

Honest people objected to the waste of 4,000 American lives and 40,000 American limbs so Bush Jr could avenge his worthless father.

Bush II is the Muslim kisser.

CON$ervatism is a religion of hate.

The Muslim Brotherhood are the friends of the CON$ervative Brotherhood. Obama has always taken on all hate groups, both foreign and domestic.

In Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood are considered too CON$ervative for a modern Egypt.

If gas hits $5/gal it's because big oil keeps capping productive oil wells. Remember the BP spill happened because the newly found oil well was not CAPPED properly. The new well was capped rather than brought into production!!!!!!

Don't you ever get tired of parroting the lies from GOP hate radio????? :cuckoo:

Stupid.

Why give them the finger when you can do what I do follow them and when they stop get out of your truck and cuss them face to face.

Oh i wouldn't be too worried about that. They're not gonna have real Democracy. They will blame America again though. But what else is new right? Oh,and it will also be..."THOSE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!!" Nothing changes.

Last edited:
Oh i wouldn't be too worried about that. They're not gonna have real Democracy. They will blame America again though. But what else is new right? Oh,and it will also be..."THOSE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!!" Nothing changes.

The Muslim Brotherhood just made a statement today that Sharia Law needs to be put in place in the new Egyptian government. Stoning for adultery, beheading for leaving Islam, women must wear a Burka, so-on and so forth.

And so it starts. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Oh, Democracy protests are taking place in Iran.

Obama is ignoring it again like last time.

Kind of puts it all in proper prospective.

Dude, give it a rest. The U.S. (NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT) should be handling these revolts/revolutions with EXTREME care. Let it take its course. The main argument of the Jihadist, terrorists, extremists, etc.. is that we meddle too much in their affairs. All we have to do is monitor and make the minimal efforts required to insure we don't get shafted.
All that was needed in Egypt was the internet, cell phones and an Egyptian national who worked for Google.

Things are moving way too fast over there. You got to pick and choose your fights.

Forum List

Back