Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

You are a broken record, so it is time to toss it on the ash heap. You are on ignore, bigrebnc. Let's remember who you are: "“Starkey you are a lying XXXXXXX . You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a XXXXXXX is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe XXXXXXX are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a XXXXXXX is but their character does, and yours is that of a XXXXXXX .” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?"
That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

He and his kind remain sexist, homophobic, race haters, mean spirited, all that is bad here. In other words, un-American. I avoid doing stupid things by watching people like bigrebnc1775 or Znder do a dopey thing, and then I don't do that thing. I advise all who read here to avoid the bigreb's of the world.

I can't believe this comment vvvvvvvv
What you are is little coward. You don't want to "Bandy" words with me because you know you're full of shit.

Projecting your own inadequacy, Mud: pathetic.. US Army, airborne infantry and light arctic infantry (qualified for both berets, ,Fort Benning, Fort Carson, Fort Wainwright, Letterman Medical Center, Fort Huachuca,,44th Training Co Fort Benning, 2nd ID at the flagpole, and Fort Hood. Best traning for me was the Princess Pat's Light Infantry (CA) and jump familiarization with open top balloon in Scotland and the Korea-American Ranger Course in the mountains above Ouijongbu. Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did.

You may want to check that spelling Ouijongbu mountians should be spelled Uijongbu mountains. So you were in the 172nd I have a couple of associates who were stationed there.
Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did

Sounds like a script from NCIS
Light Sleeper January 24, 2006 60 (3x14)
When the Korean wives of two Marines are murdered, Gibbs and his team are sent in to investigate. Since signs of domestic abuse were evident at the crime scene, they suspect that the killer is one of the women's husbands. The sudden disappearance of Yoon Dawson, a friend of the two victims, makes her husband a suspect in the case. However, the team soon discovers that Yoon is not all she seems, and that her and her two dead friends might have been in America for reasons other than having Marine husbands.
List of NCIS episodes

lead up to this comment vvvvvvvvv

You are a broken record, so it is time to toss it on the ash heap. You are on ignore, bigrebnc. Let's remember who you are: "“Starkey you are a lying XXXXXXX . You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a XXXXXXX is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe XXXXXXX are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a XXXXXXX is but their character does, and yours is that of a XXXXXXX .” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?"
That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

He and his kind remain sexist, homophobic, race haters, mean spirited, all that is bad here. In other words, un-American. I avoid doing stupid things by watching people like bigrebnc1775 or Znder do a dopey thing, and then I don't do that thing. I advise all who read here to avoid the bigreb's of the world.

Whats wrong jermey you're acting like a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.

Somebody needs to explain to me why there are so many dictators in the Middle East

Somebody also needs to explain to me why the White House was so vocal when one the few friendly governments started to fall, but silent in the cases of Libya and Iran. It makes me wonder about their true goals. Do they really support Democracy or do they support major upheaval in the oil producing states?

Is this all just part of the left's war against fossil-fuels?

Last edited:
Somebody needs to explain to me why there are so many dictators in the Middle East

Somebody also needs to explain to me why the White House was so vocal when one the few friendly governments started to fall, but silent in the cases of Libya and Iran. It makes me wonder about their true goals. Do they really support Democracy or do they support major upheaval in the oil producing states?

Well, here's one reason.
It is referring to Al Qaeda's #2, Zawahiri, and the possible response to his call for regime change in Egypt if the USA jumped in with size 12 boots, and if Mubarak had cut up rough with the protestors.
It would seem that the US may have played this just right.
It shows how delicate diplomacy can be in these circumstances.
When he recorded the just-released message, it was possible that events could still play into his hands. During the first days of February the stakes in Egypt's Tahrir Square for al Qaeda and the United States could hardly have been higher.

As the protests gathered strength, it appeared possible that the Mubarak regime might move to crush the demonstrators and that Arab street protesters would view the United States as complicit.

Such a crackdown, and the frustration of raised expectations across the region, could have created a newly receptive climate for al Qaeda's key propaganda message -- that the United States deliberately props up Middle Eastern dictatorships to prevent the emergence of an Islamic world power -- and no doubt Zawahiri and other al Qaeda leaders would have exploited it to try to win recruits. But the ground shifted, Mubarak fell, and the United States strengthened its support for the demonstrators, hollowing out the al Qaeda narrative.
ref Analysis: Why Arab Spring could be al Qaeda's fall - CNN.com

Well, here's one reason.
It is referring to Al Qaeda's #2, Zawahiri, and the possible response to his call for regime change in Egypt if the USA jumped in with size 12 boots, and if Mubarak had cut up rough with the protestors.
When he recorded the just-released message, it was possible that events could still play into his hands. During the first days of February the stakes in Egypt's Tahrir Square for al Qaeda and the United States could hardly have been higher.

As the protests gathered strength, it appeared possible that the Mubarak regime might move to crush the demonstrators and that Arab street aprotesters would view the United States as complicit.

Such a crackdown, and the frustration of raised expectations across the region, could have created a newly receptive climate for al Qaeda's key propaganda message -- that the United States deliberately props up Middle Eastern dictatorships to prevent the emergence of an Islamic world power -- and no doubt Zawahiri and other al Qaeda leaders would have exploited it to try to win recruits. But the ground shifted, Mubarak fell, and the United States strengthened its support for the demonstrators, hollowing out the al Qaeda narrative.
So our choices are support friendly dictators or allow the oil fields to fall into the hands of the radicals and allow them to institute Sharia law all over the Middle East? I'll choose the stinking dictators

Last edited:

Well, here's one reason.

As the protests gathered strength, it appeared possible that the Mubarak regime might move to crush the demonstrators and that Arab street aprotesters would view the United States as complicit.

So our choices are support friendly dictators or allow the oil fields to fall into the hands of the radicals and allow them to institute Sharia law all over the Middle East? I'll choose the stinking dictators

Gosh!
I never got that interpretation from that piece.

Well, here's one reason.

Gosh!

Maybe you should re-read it then.

Fact is none of our choices are good but it's clear which ones are the wrong choices.

Gosh!

Fact is none of our choices are good but it's clear which ones are the wrong choices.

Nope, still don't see it.

The West making choices for the Middle East has been the cause of much of this shit.

Gosh!

The West making choices for the Middle East has been the cause of much of this shit.

Then you're a fucken idiot.

They aren't going to make choices that are in our best interests, so we have no choice but to choose for them.

We have no other choice.

What it all boils down to is Islam will not allow us to live on this Earth with them, so we have to make rotten choices. Too bad you don't like it.

Sounds, Whistle, that you are not going to allow them their natural God-given rights to self determination.

They aren't going to make choices that are in our best interests, so we have no choice but to choose for them.

We have no other choice.

What it all boils down to is Islam will not allow us to live on this Earth with them, so we have to make rotten choices. Too bad you don't like it.

Well, now, you've hurt my feelings - kudos to you sir...kudos!

I'm a bit curious though what you think the USA's choices for action in Egypt might be?

Sounds, Whistle, that you are not going to allow them their natural God-given rights to self determination.

Not if if means they become a threat to us and a threat to peace, which they will become.

You play fair with these people and you'll end up with them banging down your door and putting you and your family to the sword.

You know, the reason I know you've never been in the Middle East and been attacked by these fuckers is because you wanna be fair to them.

I say fuck that. They have to be kept on a leash.

We have no other choice.

I'm a bit curious though what you think the USA's choices for action in Egypt might be?

Right now there are none. The cat's outta the bag. It's too fucken late.

Get used to higher gas prices and war in the Middle East fucker.

We have no other choice.

I reckon the best thing to do would be to start ingratiating ourselves with the people.
Offer to help in any way that we can until they get their shit together...become known as good bastards.
But do it now!

I reckon the best thing to do would be to start ingratiating ourselves with the people.
Offer to help in any way that we can until they get their shit together...become known as good bastards.
But do it now!

Dude. Get a clue.

We've been doing that for 2 years now and look what it got us.

They not only still hate us but now they ain't afraid of us anymore.

Because representational governments are a realtively new development and authoritarian societies (those with strong authoritarians religions underpinning them) can be extrmely difficult to dislodge?

I mean, seriously...somebody really had to tell you that?

I think you probably already knew that.

When Europe was shuffling off it's monarchies, it too had to surpress its authoritarian religiously based society...it had to fight off the CHURCH OF ROME and then it had to fight off the Monarchs (who claimed their authority via the CHURCH) too.

Only instead of having to get rid of authoritarian Islam, we had to fight off authoritarian Christianity.

Seriously...you guy don't already know this?

You don't know the history of the Reformation and the huge number of times Christians (like the Albegensians and the Hussites) tried and failed to reform their society by changing the relationship between the Chirch of Rome and their own Monarchs?

You guys really need to get a handle on history.

You cannot understand the world you live in today if you don't have a clue how we got here, today.

I don't care how much money you make, how clever you are about thing technical, understanding the world you live in requires that you have at least a passing understanding of the world as it was.

Last edited:

Because representational governments are a realtively new development and authoritarian societies (those with strong authoritarians religions underpinning them) can be extrmely difficult to dislodge?

I mean, seriously...somebody really had to tell you that?

I think you probably already knew that.

When Europe was shuffling off it's monarchies, it too had to surpress its authoritarian religiously based society...it had to fight off the CHURCH OF ROME and then it had to fight off the Monarchs (who claimed their authority via the CHURCH) too.

Only instead of having to get rid of authoritarian Islam, we had to fight off authoritarian Christianity.

Seriously...you guy don't already know this?

You don't know the history of the Reformation and the huge number of times Christians (like the Albegensians and the Hussites) tried and failed to reform their society by changing the relationship between the Chirch of Rome and their own Monarchs?

You guys really need to get a handle on history.

You cannot understand the world you live in today if you don't have a clue how we got here, today.

I don't care how much money you make, how clever you are about thing technical, understanding the world you live in requires that you have at least a passing understanding of the world as it was.

You guys????

Fuck you asshole. I can think for myself and contrary to popular belief there are some people like myself that have been to the Middle East.

I asked the question for a reason. It was a rhetorical question, and I just wanted to see if anyone that supports this massive upheaval truly understands why we support dictators in the Middle East.

Democracy in some societies does not automatically lead to equality, prosparity, and most of all freedom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back