🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

Read & Heed

1633753571190.png

The lying and corrupt media is on the right. Republicans are the ones passing restrictive voting laws. Republicans are passing laws attacking the right to protest. Republicans are passing laws attacking free speech rights. You are the ones who hate everyone except white males. The Supreme Court is showing that they don't care about the Constitution. They are forcing their right wing views on America.
So let’s see if I under this right; the individual state secretary’s of state and legislature that is elected by the people, of their respective states, are in essence denying and surprising the vote by adopting basic voter registration requirements for all the citizens of said state that mirror DMV notification of change in address….are bad, that removing those dead and have moved out of state from their voter rolls is wrong, furthermore, requiring it’s citizens to exercise the right of free speech and peaceful protest without looting, burning, and vandalizing private, public, and Federal property is curtailing and surprising their rights, with the whopper thrown in that strict interpretation of the constitution and bill of rights, as written, is apparently racist and somehow a right wing conspiracy? Really? Your going to run with that?

Trump is destroying the country.
How? Did he open the borders? Did he weaponize the DOJ and FBI? Did he kill 13 soldiers? Did he throw away our energy independence? You are very slow so I am going to help. The answer is no. Your brain dead imposter has done all of that.

The House of Representatives were elected by the people originally. It is a democracy as well as a constitutional republic. Get yourself educated.

Try getting yourself educated. Democracy ends at the State lines. Everything at the federal level is decided by representatives of the States.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?
I don’t remember Trump trying to discourage parents from exercising their freedom of speech at school board meetings by using the FBI to harass them.

Don’t give me any crap about Trump destroying democracy when Joe Biden is mandating people inject brand new “vaccines” into their bodies without knowing what the long term effects may be. Plus we have people from the January 6th Capitol mob held in solitary confinement while BLM and Antifa rioters who burned and looted blocks of cities dance in the streets scot-free. Once again the democrats are “projecting.”

The Mechanism​

People with strong narcissistic tendencies and other dark personality traits tend to blame others for their own bad behavior. If they are lying, then they will accuse others of lying. If they are cruel, they will say that others are cruel. If they are stealing and scamming, then they will accuse others of stealing and scamming. They never take responsibility, and it’s always someone elses fault.

Besides ascribing their undesirable character traits to others, they will attribute the good characteristics of others to themselves. For example, if they see someone being nice, they will say, No, no, this person is not niceI am nice! If somebody is successful and happy, the narcissist will say, That person is such a loser and a fakebut I, I am really successful and authentic!

Psychologically speaking, this mechanism is called projection, and I talk more about it in my article titled 5 Ways Narcissists Project and Attack You.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

Democrats ARE trying to turn the US into Russia, but a Trump win in 2024 might prevent that. :)

The real question is what will Trump do. Officially ban abortions. Kick out American immigrants for the slightest excuse. Teach the history of the white man.

Do voters approve of tax cuts for the rich and even helping the rich evade taxes. Telling people who are struggling to drop dead. Making abortions illegal.
Still lying about Trump’s tax cuts that gave a tax reduction to 80% of tax paying people. Even the Washington Compost called Schumer our for lying about that. If the tax cuts were so bad, how did record revenue come in to the government after they were enacted? Kick out illegals? That would be following the law. Trump never instructed schools what to teach. Your pathetic what if crap is just that, crap.

/——-/ True, but our Republic will prosper once again.

Why? Please give your reasons - with credible proof. Most Americans disagree with you.
No one thinks Trump is dumber than Biden. They may not like Trump, but he isnt the pitiful mess that Biden is. Biden is sooo terrible as a president that its literally an impossibility for him to win again. Can you say the same about Trump? Not if you have a shred of honesty.

If Trump wins it wont be because he convinced people that the election was stolen, but rather because the Biden administration is universally perceived to be incompetent, weak and dangerous.

Forum List

Back