Democracy Or unfettered capitalism?

Lol, the fuckin country was founded an Democracy because the founding fathers KNOW what unfettered capitalism does. So do I. You are so full of shit too. The owner comes up with borrowed cash and the labor make him his money. Labor pays the taxes. Labor builds the economy. The owner just takes.

Actually we weren't even called a Democracy until the 20th century when Democrats wanted to justify mob rule.

The States are meant to be democracies, not the federal government which is just supposed to provide limited services that must be shared across the States. Primarily defense
The states were republics when they joined the Confederacy. The colonial governments were constituted on parchment, leaving little room for perogative.

Yes, I say that too. It's pathetic all these people frankly in both parties who have zero cognition of how great we have it in this country and want to tear it down in their ungrateful greed

You have me mistaken.

The capital wealth is not what's important, which is why you have so many disenfranchised people despite being afforded all these luxuries. In reality, we are a very poor country, and this is a result of human enslavement.

And to make matters worse, most of the capital wealth we have, was founded on nothing of our own labor. It has the potential to go away in a second, and this is amplified by the fact that we are living in a bubble unlike the world has ever seen before.

In the same way all our capital wealth could go away in a second, our liberty could be stricken tomorrow, and even our very lives could go away in a flash, were nuclear war to occur as a result of our warmongering state. At the very least we have set ourselves up for this to easily happen.

Not to mention how indignant the population has become to the evils and atrocities that are taking place in the inner lurking of the state.

This country is thoroughly desecrated.

Lol, the fuckin country was founded an Democracy because the founding fathers KNOW what unfettered capitalism does. So do I. You are so full of shit too. The owner comes up with borrowed cash and the labor make him his money. Labor pays the taxes. Labor builds the economy. The owner just takes.

Actually we weren't even called a Democracy until the 20th century when Democrats wanted to justify mob rule.

The States are meant to be democracies, not the federal government which is just supposed to provide limited services that must be shared across the States. Primarily defense
The states were republics when they joined the Confederacy. The colonial governments were constituted on parchment, leaving little room for perogative.

I'm not sure what your point it in regards to my post

Yes, I say that too. It's pathetic all these people frankly in both parties who have zero cognition of how great we have it in this country and want to tear it down in their ungrateful greed

You have me mistaken.

The capital wealth is not what's important, which is why you have so many disenfranchised people despite being afforded all these luxuries. In reality, we are a very poor country, and this is a result of human enslavement.

And to make matters worse, most of the capital wealth we have, was founded on nothing of our own labor. It has the potential to go away in the second, and this is amplified by the fact that we are living in a bubble unlike the world has ever seen before.

In the same way all our wealth could go away in a second, our liberty could be stricken tomorrow, and even our very lives could go away in a flash, were nuclear war to occur as a result of our warmongering state.

Not to mention how indignant the population has become to the evils and atrocities that are taking place in the inner lurking of the state.

This country is thoroughly desecrated.
Gotcha, Dennis

Gotcha, Dennis

It is easy to laugh and brush these things aside, but believe it or not, these are issues that are very important to some people. Maybe not today, but one day you will be held responcible for your role in maintaining the all encompassing injustice taking place.

Until then, check your reality.

You sa

You said the states were democracies. I believe they were republics.

Gotcha, Dennis

It is easy to laugh and brush these things aside, but believe it or not, these are issues that are very important to some people. Maybe not today, but one day you will be held responcible for your role in maintaining the all encompassing injustice taking place.

Until then, check your reality.

OK, drama queen. I didn't say we don't have any problems. But clearly we are a wealthy country with an overwhelmingly unappreciative population

You sa

Those aren't contradictions. They are representative democracies or republics, you seem to be splitting hairs

OK, drama queen. I didn't say we don't have any problems.

No, but you do criticize those that speak poorly about our state of affairs.

But clearly we are a wealthy country with an overwhelmingly unappreciative population

What's there to be appreciative of? Our material possessions and sensory distractions?

You sa

Those aren't contradictions. They are representative democracies or republics, you seem to be splitting hairs
The difference is quite significant. Government by revelation and government by prerogative are miles apart.

OK, drama queen. I didn't say we don't have any problems.

No, but you do criticize those that speak poorly about our state of affairs

I said people here don't appreciate what we have. The rest is in your mind

But clearly we are a wealthy country with an overwhelmingly unappreciative population

What's there to be appreciative of? Our material possessions and sensory distractions?

Money doesn't make you happy, but it sure can make you unhappy. We have so much opportunity here. But if you want government to give you happiness then it's not going to happen

You sa

The difference is quite significant. Government by revelation and government by prerogative are miles apart.

Representative democracies can be called Democracies or Republics. None of the States are monarchies, they are all representative democracies. You're quibbling. Can you take your head out of the clouds and make a coherent point? Else I'm moving on

You sa

Representative democracies can be called Democracies or Republics. None of the States are monarchies, they are all representative democracies. You're quibbling. Can you take your head out of the clouds and make a coherent point? Else I'm moving on
An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

Democracy sucks when 51% of the people find out they can use the force of government to steal from the other 49%. We are seeing that big time nowadays. It will be even worse if the asshole Crooked Hillary gets elected.

Democracy can be just as oppressive as any other form of government.

To prevent the tyranny of the majority you need an iron clad Bill of Rights that restricts the power of the government to take away individual rights. Our Founding Fathers had the right idea but our Bill of Rights is nowhere strong enough to protect Liberty.

You sa

An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

Swish, doesn't contradict what I said

Forum List

Back