Democraps are totally non-credible on voter ID

We flew to Jamaica in 2005 with just those.

Ok, things have changed since then, it seems, a passport is now required to the Caribbean also. But within the Us, here is what they say if you forgot your I'd-
Forgot Your ID?
In the event you arrive at the airport without valid identification, because it is lost or at home, you may still be allowed to fly. The TSA officer may ask you to complete a form to include your name and current address, and may ask additional questions to confirm your identity. If your identity is confirmed, you will be allowed to enter the screening checkpoint. You may be subject to additional screening.
The TSA Blog: TSA Travel Tips Tuesday – Can You Fly Without an ID?

Oh, I'm so relieved that -with all the proper documentation, forms to be filled out, interrogations, frisks, and general harassment- I, as a "free" Murican individual, may be allowed to complete my private contractual agreement with an airline company.

And you think that you are fucking free?

Did I ever say that? Our freedoms have been taken daily. When a Dem governor proclaims I can't buy a 16 oz soda or use plastic bags, I say, goodbye honey. I will find a red state where at least some freedoms are still valued.
We flew to Jamaica in 2005 with just those.

Ok, things have changed since then, it seems, a passport is now required to the Caribbean also. But within the Us, here is what they say if you forgot your I'd-
Forgot Your ID?
In the event you arrive at the airport without valid identification, because it is lost or at home, you may still be allowed to fly. The TSA officer may ask you to complete a form to include your name and current address, and may ask additional questions to confirm your identity. If your identity is confirmed, you will be allowed to enter the screening checkpoint. You may be subject to additional screening.
The TSA Blog: TSA Travel Tips Tuesday – Can You Fly Without an ID?

Oh, I'm so relieved that -with all the proper documentation, forms to be filled out, interrogations, frisks, and general harassment- I, as a "free" Murican individual, may be allowed to complete my private contractual agreement with an airline company.

And you think that you are fucking free?

Forum List

Back