Democrat AZ governor candidate Katie Hobbs led a "Slave Day" at her rich white high school

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Here's a chance for all the lefty racists who supported KKK member Ralph Northam to do it again for Katie Hobbs!

Show your white hoods, DemoKKKrats!

1665514159975.png

1665514087189.png

1665514106920.png

The local HS(that I didn’t attend) had one every year, but it was a Roman slave themed. Doubt that’s still going on. Talking late 60s-early 70s.

A. This was back in the 80s.

B. This has nothing to do with black people.

I don't care for Hobbs, but this is exactly the over sensitive, irrational attack that conservatives keep complaining about.

I don't care for Hobbs, but this is exactly the over sensitive, irrational attack that conservatives keep complaining about.

You say "back in the 80s" like it was acceptable then. Did you do this in the 80s? This was the 1980s, not the 1880s.

Here's a chance for all the lefty racists who supported KKK member Ralph Northam to do it again for Katie Hobbs!

Show your white hoods, DemoKKKrats!

View attachment 708639

View attachment 708636

View attachment 708637

Wow. They just can't help themselves can they. Common theme of demofascist politicians is they ALL do this racist shit.

It shows that the demofascists have this sort of crap in their bones.

You say "back in the 80s" like it was acceptable then. Did you do this in the 80s? This was the 1980s, not the 1880s.
You idiots seem to think that changing times, laws, sociatal normes, and rules over time are retroactive.
For that matter...we should be able to blame every swinging-Dick that votes Democrat for creating the KKK and Jim Crow.
RIGht!!!!
'
So STFU.

Last edited:
A white girl in blackface. A slave auction. A racist white girl who hosted it while she was on the student council.

What do you see? Stuff you did in the 80s?

I see nobody wearing black face. I see a girl with some black shoe polish smudged on part of her face. I see nothing racist whatsoever going on in those photos and you can't prove that there was. Last I checked my history book slavery existed literally on every inhabited continent among almost all people for millennia since one tribe began conquering another.

As far as the stuff I did in the 80s, well, I was born then, so I was playing Lego's, Matchbox cars, and Nintendo.

You idiots seem to think that changing times, laws, and rules are retroactive.
For that matter...we should be able to blame every swinging-Dick that votes Democrat for creating the KKK and Jim Crow.
'
So STFU.

^^^Tell me you wore blackface in the 80s without telling me you wore blackface in the 80s.

LOL

I see nobody wearing black face. I see a girl with some black shoe polish smudged on part of her face. I see nothing racist whatsoever going on in those photos and you can't prove that there was. Last I checked my history book slavery existed literally on every inhabited continent among almost all people for millennia since one tribe began conquering another.

As far as the stuff I did in the 80s, well, I was born then, so I was playing Lego's, Matchbox cars, and Nintendo.

So you would have no problem with this happening at your kid's high school?

So you would have no problem with this happening at your kid's high school?

My kid is in his second year of college, but if it happened today at his former high school obviously we both know it wouldn't be well received. You're trying to judge the actions of people 40 years ago with today's political correctness, which is exactly what the far left does and how cancel culture came into being.

We also both know you don't actually care they did this. You're just feigning outrage to own the other team because that's all that matters to you people these days.

Forum List

Back