Democrat Bigwigs Fear Debates Will Turn Into a Horror Show

I was shocked to find out last week that Joe Biden was a racist, you know the bussing and working with segregationists to get bills passed and all.

Amazing that his racism wasn’t an issue while he was Obama’s Vice President....kind of funny how the Corporate media missed that until recently.

Watching Bernie and Warren go at it, red in the face, waving their arm-flaps, trying to out Khrushchev each other? must see TV. :lol:

With the quality of folks lining up in the Democratic field? :laughing0301:

There is NO doubt we are in for the best freak show EVAH!

Pass the popcorn!

:spinner:

Democratic bigwigs fear debates will devolve into horror show

Yes, the Democratic candidates have got to act crazy, because they aren't trying to get Conservatives to vote for them, they instead are trying to get the FAR LEFT to vote for them.

You will hear cheer after cheer each and every time one of them offers free stuff. The rest of America will shudder at what the tax rate would have to be to pay for it!

Expect after the 1st debate, for it to calm down, because the moderators who love the Dems know-------------->if they ask to many questions that out them, they have no chance of getting elected.

With the quality of folks lining up in the Democratic field? :laughing0301:

There is NO doubt we are in for the best freak show EVAH!

Pass the popcorn!

:spinner:

Democratic bigwigs fear debates will devolve into horror show
iconpopcorn.gif

I was shocked to find out last week that Joe Biden was a racist, you know the bussing and working with segregationists to get bills passed and all.

Amazing that his racism wasn’t an issue while he was Obama’s Vice President....kind of funny how the Corporate media missed that until recently.
It isn't racism that has democrats wadding up their panties. It's that Biden been civil to republicans and worked with Republicans to common goals. There is none of that now. Now is the time of war.

Here is my prediction. Just as in the GOP Primary you had Kasich hanging on when they had no hope of winning (you can raise your own theories as to why), you will have Dems doing the same, which will in effect, deny Bernie the candidacy.

In my opinion, if he were 1v1 against Biden he would probably win. I'm not saying it's good or bad, as I prefer Trump over either of them, I'm just saying that will be the tactic. Keep in as many "progressives" for as long as possible to split the vote and Biden will win it.

Nobody is beating Trump in 2020, unless he really does a 180 before the election.

If Democrats were smart they’d do a Pay per View. That way even I’d be giving them money.

Forum List

Back