Democrat Cheating Begins: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 240,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters! …UPDATE: Now at 255,000 Unverified Voters!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Democrats are nothing but a band of criminals. They have no ethics or moral values.

And I'm sure you called the cops... What did they say?

Democrats are nothing but a band of criminals. They have no ethics or moral values.

SO, they have now placed the ballots to stuff the ballot box out. Same shit Different Day.. I wonder how the left wing pieces of shit would act if it were a republican doing this and not some democrat? do you think they would care? Especially if it were republicans collecting up these ballots?

I got an idea, let's go collect these ballots up and shred them...only problem is democrats are paying 75.00 a ballot for people to give these to them.. Damn the Biden and democrat fraud machine is good.

My ears are still buzzing from photocopier noises ... Sen. Ron Wyden will spend the next six years force feeding you EVs and solar panels ... ha ha ha ha ha ... not that I care, just think it's funny is all ... worth 50¢ a vote, what could go wrong? ...

UNTRUE MADE UP anti fair election extreme right wing propaganda.

Read your own biased link. It says that election officials testified in September that IDs need to be verified when ballots are counted… not when they are sent to registered voters.

Seems you’re late to the dance. Sept would have been the time to make your case.

Oh silly one! The counties are the ones giving you the count of what ballots came back without verification or with a number transposed in their drivers license number etc... They were already setting them aside as the election law states and already were trying to notify the citizens they needed to correct their ballots, or their vote would not count.

The Rs are just putting on a Dog and Pony show.

Track record for cheating during election time has to go to Republicans. Let's start with that Trump character trying to get eleven thousand votes from Rafensperger in Georgia. He actually did this on the phone for all the world to listen to. And yet, a large number of republicans are still singing his praises and calling Democrats corrupt.

Well...did anyone call the authorities about this "cheating"? This is the process you follow in the nation...if you see someone breaking the law; you don't blog about it... you call the cops.

So, again, did anyone call the police and report this?

If not...why not?

Track record for cheating during election time has to go to Republicans. Let's start with that Trump character trying to get eleven thousand votes from Rafensperger in Georgia. He actually did this on the phone for all the world to listen to. And yet, a large number of republicans are still singing his praises and calling Democrats corrupt.
Trump asked that 11k votes be found he did not ask for 11k votes to be manufactured. Nothing illegal about that and it certainly is not cheating. Would you call a team, cheaters, if they expressed the need for a field goal, a touchdown, or a couple of runs in order to win the game? You fools are just blinded by over-the-top TDS and you need to be defeated country-wide.

Have you noticed, the three states that are in the most play have now place out over 1 million ballots to unknown people. They are all democrat controlled. I hope we have hard-nosed people doing poll watching and looking for the fraud that is going to happen..

Trump asked that 11k votes be found he did not ask for 11k votes to be manufactured. Nothing illegal about that and it certainly is not cheating. Would you call a team, cheaters, if they expressed the need for a field goal, a touchdown, or a couple of runs in order to win the game? You fools are just blinded by over-the-top TDS and you need to be defeated country-wide.
All I want you to do...

Is "find me" 11,780 votes, one more than we need to win....

Come on guys, I need just 11,000 votes for you to find, 11,000 votes, guys, just 11000 votes....

Look at your source.

Paleman compares it to asking for a touchdown.

All I want you to do...

Is "find me" 11,780 votes, one more than we need to win....

Come on guys, I need just 11,000 votes for you to find, 11,000 votes, guys, just 11000 votes....
You need to be more specific. Can't tell if you agree with me or not that Trump's request was perfectly acceptable. It was, he did nothing wrong.

Paleman compares it to asking for a touchdown.
Evidently, you are so far gone that you think when a team is looking for more scoring, they are cheating. In recent elections, DEMONRAT votes seem to materialize out of thin air at the most appropriate times and the left is fine with it, but if Trump wants all votes counted, it is viewed as cheating. The left is populated by a bunch of deranged sickos.

Forum List

Back