🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Commentator at Fox News Accepts Jesus Christ & is Born Again!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Fox News' Highly Reluctant Jesus Follower | Christianity Today

Just seven years ago, if someone had told me that I'd be writing for Christianity Today magazine about how I came to believe in God, I would have laughed out loud. If there was one thing in which I was completely secure, it was that I would never adhere to any religion—especially to evangelical Christianity, which I held in particular contempt.

I grew up in the Episcopal Church in Alaska, but my belief was superficial and flimsy. It was borrowed from my archaeologist father, who was so brilliant he taught himself to speak and read Russian. When I encountered doubt, I would fall back on the fact that he believed.
Leaning on my father's faith got me through high school. But by by Fast Free Converter"college it wasn't enough, especially because as I grew older he began to confide in me his own doubts. What little faith I had couldn't withstand this revelation. From my early 20s on, I would waver between atheism and agnosticism, never coming close to considering that God could be real.

continue reading from link posted..

Last edited:
Yes! It is! Here is something strange though! I see that someone is trying to disable Christianity Todays News Link to the Article so here is an alternate link to the Original story. I will also post some exerpts from her testimony so you can read how she got saved! It is such an awesome testimony as she talks about accepting Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and openly says - she is now an evangelical christian! Yay! God! And Welcome the Family of God, Kirsten Powers! We are so happy for you! Here is the link, R.C.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Thread

Only small sections of copyrighted works may be posted, under the standards of Fair Use.

That was WAY too much. Do not post any more of the text than what it in your first post.

Why is a man's personal religious beliefs important enough to post on an international forum?

Why is a man's personal religious beliefs important enough to post on an international forum?

The same reason Obama calls up an NBA star to congradulate him on coming out of the closet I guess.

It is current news and as she is an international figure well known as a Democrat Commentator this is huge news. Why are you afraid of this news coming out to the international community? What is the problem with Kirsten Powers becoming a born again Christian and my telling it as a current news story? It is current news and she is a public figure! Get it? - Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back