Democrat Controlled Major Cities are Failures

How Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities
America's largest cities are shit. Good job liberalism.

The richest cities in America are almost all run by Democrats.

Now that is funny, lol. The richest cities are rich because of what the private sector holds, NOT what the government holds. In fact, virtually all lefty states and cities have either expansive debt, high taxes, and people fleeing their jurisdiction.

Here, explain why California and Illinois are two of the biggest population losers in the country-) Now you would proclaim, that those are NOT cities. Fair enough. Ummm, which state has the most cities that filed bankruptcy-) Ohhhhhhhhh, that has to hurt-) Which states are FURTHEST in the red? Ohhhhh, that has to hurt too! Which states have the largest INFLUX of population moving in? Oh my, the libs just collapsed-)

Finally, which state has the highest over all taxes, which is 2nd, 3rd? (over all, not just state tax rates. You know, like add county tax in, sugary drink tax in, and all those wonderful lefty special taxes you like to impose like watering your lawn, etc. Now I am told never ask a question you do not know the answer too, but I am so confident of who they are, I am just shooting blindly-)

Which states have the highest crime rates? Which states have the highest welfare rolls for illegal aliens? (hmm, Texas could be in the top 5, but I wonder who the other 4 are)

Ah well, you guys are cooked for the forseeable future anyway, no power, and by the time you get some back, the US will be a different place, changed for the better no doubt.

Democrooks have been losing power across the board. Hopefully as the cities continue to decline the DNC will simply dissolve into the CPUSA and some rational adults will get elected in these cities to clean them up.

I'm actually glad it's trendy for moonbats to go queer. That combined with cheap abortions should keep their reproductive rates in the negative, and the quality of life will increase for everyone else.

. Rich by elitist standards, and of course the wealth is concentrated among the elitist, but what about the other huge percentage that inhabit the cities ?? They (the cities talked about) look just like the ole 1800's plantations if one thinks about it. The only thing missing is the avenues of oaks leading up them. Turn to the right at the end of the oaks, and you have extreme poverty and the slave shack neighborhoods, but turn to the left (pun intended), and you will have the master class of elitist democraps living in the big house on the hill overlooking the slums in which they care nothing about until it's election time.

Last edited:

. Rich by elitist standards, and of course the wealth is concentrated among the elitist, but what about the other huge percentage that inhabit the cities ?? They look just like the ole 1800's plantations if one thinks about it. The only thing missing is the avenues of oaks leading up them.
Not exactly...on plantations people worked. Now they just drink 40's and smoke dope while sitting in welfare squalor.

Democrooks have been losing power across the board. Hopefully as the cities continue to decline the DNC will simply dissolve into the CPUSA and some rational adults will get elected in these cities to clean them up.

I'm actually glad it's trendy for moonbats to go queer. That combined with cheap abortions should keep their reproductive rates in the negative, and the quality of life will increase for everyone else.
and now all of these blue cities are freezing to death with residences that cant pay for the fuel to heat their homes/apts.

Forum List

Back