Democrat-Controlled States Refuse To Clean Voter Rolls And Fix Election Problems

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why is integrity in elections such a problem for Democrats? The answer is quite obvious. Defending bloated voters is wrong.

Election irregularity deniers have been so effective — aided by the corporate media — that abuses have been ignored and new schemes devised.

Why is integrity in elections such a problem for Democrats? The answer is quite obvious. Defending bloated voters is wrong.

Election irregularity deniers have been so effective — aided by the corporate media — that abuses have been ignored and new schemes devised.
Obama told illegals to vote

Trump let them get away with it

An excuse for fraud to continue.
There is no fucking fraud.

And read something other than the federalist and gatewaypundit.

The Federalist – Bias and Credibility​

1725394713357.png

Can you identify any actual fraud that has occurred?
I have posted all kind of links that prove fraud. You assholes deny evidence because the corrupt courts will not act on it. That is the truth you piss poor anti-American. Do not reply with your lying bullshit.

Not cleaning voter rolls makes elections more inefficient it does not make them fraudulent
Did you click on his link from the Federalist? Then I click on a link within the article and it takes me to one of Trump's lawsuits he filed on Dec 1st 2020. 27 pages. Case got thrown out.

Why is he re showing us bogus claims from Trump 2020?

Not cleaning voter rolls makes elections more inefficient it does not make them fraudulent
Election observers of both parties are empowered to challenge any perceived violations that are criminally prosecutable, yet very few are ever found, despite the widespread hyper-partisan paranoid delusion.

How was Texas so lax that it allowed over a million ineligible voters to allegedly bloat its voter rolls, yet find no one prosecutable when it purged them?

Did you click on his link from the Federalist? Then I click on a link within the article and it takes me to one of Trump's lawsuits he filed on Dec 1st 2020. 27 pages. Case got thrown out.

Why is he re showing us bogus claims from Trump 2020?
Why was the case thrown out? Be specific.

Why is integrity in elections such a problem for Democrats?

Obviously, if democrats thought lax voter registers or voting laws were hurting them, they would be fighting to change them, but they are not, so all that leaves is that they think they are HELPING them. Especially as they were the ones to put the rules in place in the first place.

And once again, we have no laws nor system in place to deal with this, to punish states and cities or to force them to act in the general public good. Everyone is (accused) of acting in a partisan fashion, no one is acting in pure common sense, reason and logic. And as Trump found out, you cannot count on the courts, everything is passed off and rushed along on hurried deadlines, because, heaven knows, apparently it is more important to get an election done by a certain DEADLINE, right or wrong, then to be a few weeks late but get it right and be sure the election was run fairly and honestly.

Because Dems are desperate now and nothing worked to get rid of Trump. Then they brought on that stupid cheap whore Kamkum and want society to accept that stupid SLUT!

Forum List

Back