Democrat Gov Newsome Takes Another Step Toward Normalizing Pedophilia

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is simply atrocious.

Can we bomb California now?

The bill, which passed the Democrat-led legislature last week, created a firestorm as proponents said its main purpose was to end discrimination against LGBT adults who have oral and anal sex with minors who claim to be consenting to the sexual activity.
State Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who introduced the legislation, said in a statement on social media the new law would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity.”
“It’s appalling that in 2020, California continues to discriminate against LGBTQ people, by mandating that LGBTQ young people be placed on the sex offender registry in situations where straight people aren’t required to be placed on the registry,” Wiener said.

I am so sick to death of that shit-hole state

The bill, which passed the Democrat-led legislature last week, created a firestorm as proponents said its main purpose was to end discrimination against LGBT adults who have oral and anal sex with minors who claim to be consenting to the sexual activity.
State Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who introduced the legislation, said in a statement on social media the new law would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity.”
“It’s appalling that in 2020, California continues to discriminate against LGBTQ people, by mandating that LGBTQ young people be placed on the sex offender registry in situations where straight people aren’t required to be placed on the registry,” Wiener said.

Oh, I see. If you are Gay and do it you get one punishement while if you are Straight and you booger a minor you get a lighter sentence. I get it. Newsflash: all the law does is make the LBQT community get the same law that the Straight Community gets. And that is it. I think BOTH should be placed on the registry but if you don't put one on, you can't justify putting the other one.

What does it mean that the bill will prevent young people from being labeled as sex offenders, when those same young people would not be put on a sex offender list if they were doing this act with the opposite sex?

Newsome is a loathesome person, he doesnt care one iota about the consequences of what he does.
California is a beautiful state that has categorically been destroyed by the democrat left.
People are leaving california

What does it mean that the bill will prevent young people from being labeled as sex offenders, when those same young people would not be put on a sex offender list if they were doing this act with the opposite sex?
Well????

What exactly does this new bill do, that allegedly levels the playing field, that you are against?

You don't really believe in that Q-anon made up conspiracy crap, do you? If so, why?

Newsome is a loathesome person, he doesnt care one iota about the consequences of what he does.
California is a beautiful state that has categorically been destroyed by the democrat left.
What is Newsome doing here that is loathsome???

and did you speak out against roy moore or trumps connections with epstien? was there outrage there and please supply a link to the threads you did about them? or clinton....i dont care what party one belongs to if you do the crime you need to do the time....

Remember it was not that long ago that California voted against gay marriage, but today if you were to hold a vote it would pass with flying colors. Pun intended.

And the same I'm afraid is with pedo's. Soon your average brain washed fool of a democrat will be supporting this crap, because they all drink the cool aid of democrat propaganda.

My only question is, if a state won't secede can the other 49 force them to?

Remember it was not that long ago that California voted against gay marriage, but today if you were to hold a vote it would pass with flying colors. Pun intended.

And the same I'm afraid is with pedo's. Soon your average brain washed fool of a democrat will be supporting this crap, because they all drink the cool aid of democrat propaganda.

Can you tell me, with this bill that the op is about, what you mean by 'supporting this crap'??? What does this bill do, that puts it in to your 'this crap' category? What is 'this crap'?

He only made the law applicable to LGBTQ community , the same as straight people.
What do you care is gay marry each other??

What is Newsome doing here that is loathsome???

You must not have any kids, hes lowering the penalty for adults that sodomize minors that is LOATHESOME to anyone that has children, he should be increasing the penalties not reducing them

Do you understand that an elected Mayor or Governors first responsibility is to protect their constituents. When protecting a large mass of people you have to protect the MAJORITY against a minority that perpetrates the necessity for that protection, in this case its PEDOPHILLES

Couple things...
1) This is not pedophilia. If a person is 19 and has sex with a 17 year old, without the law - the 19 year old is considered a pedophile. That is not pedophilia, which is attraction with pre-pubescent children.
2) The law is too open. It is currently someone who is 10 years or less. 10 years is to far apart. That allows a 24 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. That is a BIG difference than 19 yo and 14 yo

He only made the law applicable to LGBTQ community , the same as straight people.
What do you care is gay marry each other??
Straight people cannot legally bugger children, Penny.

In such a case, in a Straight Person, the Judge has the latitude to put them on the Registry or not to place them on the Registry. Under the old law, if you are Gay, under the same situation, the Gay goes on the Registry automatically. I believe that both should automatically be placed on the Registry but if you allow one to not be, you must allow the other not to be as well at the Courts discretion.

Couple things...
1) This is not pedophilia. If a person is 19 and has sex with a 17 year old, without the law - the 19 year old is considered a pedophile. That is not pedophilia, which is attraction with pre-pubescent children.
2) The law is too open. It is currently someone who is 10 years or less. 10 years is to far apart. That allows a 24 year old to have sex with a 14 year old. That is a BIG difference than 19 yo and 14 yo

California

18: The age of consent in California is 18. It is illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with a minor (someone under the age of 18), unless they are that person’s spouse.

This is Texas

Texas

17: The age of consent in Texas is 17. The minimum age is 14 with an age differential of 3 years; thus, those who are at least 14 years of age can legally have sex with those less than 3 years older.

and did you speak out against roy moore or trumps connections with epstien? was there outrage there and please supply a link to the threads you did about them? or clinton....i dont care what party one belongs to if you do the crime you need to do the time....

WHUT the hell are you talking about, that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread....

Forum List

Back