Democrat hate mill leads to Walmart attack

How can there be a discussion about this when the thread is based on a lie?

How do Democrats figure in this?

Bottom line is that one of the richest families in America will not accept responsibility for keeping it's stores under supervision and control by paying the appropriate security and management personnel to make it's stores safe to the general public. Just as they demand it's work force of employees be subsidized by tax money, it is now demanding security of it's store be subsidized by leaving the mess it has created in some areas up to tax paid law enforcement.

What does Target do that is different then what Walmart does? Does Sears do anything differently then Walmart? Here is the sad thing about these riots whether white/black or yellow. The crap in their own bed. Idiots, destroy the sometimes one bright spot in their community. The destroy the one store, like them or not, that does bring them the lowest price.

But the left hates Walmart and I can't figure out why.

Sorry it is a sickness with me. When I see thread after thread started with hyperbole about how everything from the Sun dimming to a crazy shooting up a church blamed on the right I think it is time to respond with some hyperbole.

Sorry it is a sickness with me. When I see thread after thread started with hyperbole about how everything from the Sun dimming to a crazy shooting up a church blamed on the right I think it is time to respond with some hyperbole.

If you are aware there is hope.

The cuckoo who's on to himself is halfway out of the clock.

We need to start throwing their parents in jail. Maybe then this shit will stop.

Violent mob of 'teens' ransack a store. They assault old people in fucking wheelchairs. !00% of the time these 'teens' are young negroes.
Negroes who do vote almost 100% vote DEM every election because the fucking LIBs promise the negroes "free shit".
The only "shit" the negroes get is either free or stolen.
Must be quite a full rewarding life to know the only way you're going to get a new pair of Nikes is if the 'Makers' pay for them or you steal them.

Is the race of these people in the article somewhere that I missed?

I am not sure, why do you aske?

Because the race and political affiliation has been suggested a number of times and neither are in the article

So you have no reply since you can't play the race card? Actually facts seldom stop others on the left from playing the race card.

I guess you are unable to read this thread. Ok...Let me show you

liberal democrat continued attack on Walmart actually leads to an attack on Walmart.

2 open carry rednecks go to WalMart to "exercise their rights".....right when a black mob storms the store to get back at society!

Yeah. Im certain that the mob of blacks were Tea Party voters.

The negro mob knows they can get away with stealing because

Bottom line is that one of the richest families in America will not accept responsibility for keeping it's stores under supervision and control by paying the appropriate security and management personnel to make it's stores safe to the general public. Just as they demand it's work force of employees be subsidized by tax money, it is now demanding security of it's store be subsidized by leaving the mess it has created in some areas up to tax paid law enforcement.

What does Target do that is different then what Walmart does? Does Sears do anything differently then Walmart? Here is the sad thing about these riots whether white/black or yellow. The crap in their own bed. Idiots, destroy the sometimes one bright spot in their community. The destroy the one store, like them or not, that does bring them the lowest price.

But the left hates Walmart and I can't figure out why.
For starters the owners of Walmart are very religious.
Walmart is the number one employer of negroes and other minorities.
The LIBs can't stand to watch their 'base' working at low-skill jobs because it rubs the fact that the education system run by LIB unions habitually fails minorities or that their 'base' aren't bright enough to get ahead in life, in their faces. It's actually a bit of both.

I think most white people are not racist toward Blacks....we are really just sick of those that do not choose to work, expect a handout that they think we owe them, turn their children loose to roam the streets unsupervised with little or no respect for fellow man or authority.

Is the race of these people in the article somewhere that I missed?

I am not sure, why do you aske?

Because the race and political affiliation has been suggested a number of times and neither are in the article

So you have no reply since you can't play the race card? Actually facts seldom stop others on the left from playing the race card.

I guess you are unable to read this thread. Ok...Let me show you

liberal democrat continued attack on Walmart actually leads to an attack on Walmart.

2 open carry rednecks go to WalMart to "exercise their rights".....right when a black mob storms the store to get back at society!

Yeah. Im certain that the mob of blacks were Tea Party voters.

The negro mob knows they can get away with stealing because

I don't believe I responded to any one of those folks and you have not shown me anything that was in the article. You really seem to need to distill everything down from criminal activity to the excused by race.

I don't believe I responded to any one of those folks and you have not shown me anything that was in the article. You really seem to need to distill everything down from criminal activity to the excused by race.

I asked if their race or political affiliation was in the article because I didnt see it. You asked why. I said because people have been suggesting it and showed you they did.

And your response now after accusing me of playing the race card is: I didnt respond to those people.

Thanks bro

I can't wait until Flash Mob meets Insomniac Open Carry Guy!!!

CNN will have a field day.

29df78f1430ed195a09efd9cd6215e66f0a117b1140c8270d9e278cdb44278f4.jpg

Forum List

Back