Democrat Leader - Senator Lee Officially Indicted on Gun Traffiking

I'm actually pretty pissed about Yee. (Not "Lee")

I worked for him, when he ran for Mayor.

Wow, that must be hard for you. I can't imagine putting effort into someone then finding out he or she was not what you thought. It must be upsetting, sorry. :/

CaféAuLait;8921609 said:

Wow, that must be hard for you. I can't imagine putting effort into someone then finding out he or she was not what you thought. It must be upsetting, sorry. :/

I've actually worked for a number of candidates that I didn't really like, but Yee was the first criminal I ever worked for.

I just checked...there's at least twelve started threads on this guy and that doesn't even include the thousands of mentions.

Oh well...

Senator Mike Crapo (R-ID) was arrested on December 23, 2012 and later pleaded guilty to drinking and driving in a Virginia court.

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) on June 12, 2013 was found guilty of 17 of the 32 counts against him, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators.

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of misdemeanor possession of cocaine in November, 2013.

Samuel B. Kent (R) The Federal District Judge of Galveston, Texas

Lewis Libby (R) Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney

Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison

Duke Cunningham (R-CA) pleaded guilty on November 28, 2005 to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion

Bill Janklow (R-SD) convicted of second-degree manslaughter

Vito Fossella (R-NY) US Congressman convicted of drunken driving in 2008

Then the republican pervs...

Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.

Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.

Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.

Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.

Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

Bob Packwood, Senator (R-Ore.), resigned in 1995 under a threat of public senate hearings related to 10 female ex-staffers accusing him of sexual harassment

------------------------------------

I can list a few hundred more national politicians...want them?

Huh, that's interesting..not a single one of those is involved in gun running. It seems only my fellow Democrats are involved in that particular little villainy.

CaféAuLait;8921609 said:

I've actually worked for a number of candidates that I didn't really like, but Yee was the first criminal I ever worked for.

That would be pretty shocking, for sure.

CaféAuLait;8921609 said:

Sounds like you have some interesting stories and experiences!

CaféAuLait;8921635 said:
CaféAuLait;8921609 said:

Oh, you don't know the half of it. One day I'll write a book.

I just checked...there's at least twelve started threads on this guy and that doesn't even include the thousands of mentions.

Oh well...

Senator Mike Crapo (R-ID) was arrested on December 23, 2012 and later pleaded guilty to drinking and driving in a Virginia court.

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) on June 12, 2013 was found guilty of 17 of the 32 counts against him, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators.

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of misdemeanor possession of cocaine in November, 2013.

Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison

Duke Cunningham (R-CA) pleaded guilty on November 28, 2005 to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion

Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.

Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.

Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.

Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.

Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

Bob Packwood, Senator (R-Ore.), resigned in 1995 under a threat of public senate hearings related to 10 female ex-staffers accusing him of sexual harassment

I'm sure you can, as anyone can list hundreds of democrats. This is not about republican dalliances and minor drug charges, or otherwise.

It's about a US Senator who was selling weapons to terrorists and gangs, and a murder for hire. A senator that was "anti-gun" and sold himself that way while profiting from guns that kill. It's shocking and awful. A man who used Sandy Hook as his bully pulpit while trafficking arms with gangs and terrorists. Sickening.

Oh well...

I'm sure you can, as anyone can list hundreds of democrats. This is not about republican dalliances and minor drug charges, or otherwise.

It's about a US Senator who was selling weapons to terrorists and gangs, and a murder for hire. A senator that was "anti-gun" and sold himself that way while profiting from guns that kill. It's shocking and awful. A man who used Sandy Hook as his bully pulpit while trafficking arms with gangs and terrorists. Sickening. :(

CaféAuLait;8921648 said:

Oh well...

It's about a US Senator who was selling weapons to terrorists and gangs, and a murder for hire. A senator that was "anti-gun" and sold himself that way while profiting from guns that kill. It's shocking and awful. A man who used Sandy Hook as his bully pulpit while trafficking arms with gangs and terrorists. Sickening.

California State Senator, not US Senator. Still a scumbag, though.

CaféAuLait;8921635 said:

Hey, sounds interesting, maybe you can make a TV series and compete with Scandal. <- Kerry Washington , rocks!

Seriously, when you work in that capacity, I'm not sure what you were doing, do you have to promise to keep things hush, hush?

CaféAuLait;8921655 said:
CaféAuLait;8921635 said:

Hey, sounds interesting, maybe you can make a TV series and compete with Scandal. <- Kerry Washington , rocks!

Seriously, when you work in that capacity, I'm not sure what you were doing, do you have to promise to keep things hush, hush?

It depends. Sometimes, I sign piles of NDAs. Sometimes, not so much.

I do campaign work - I'm a field/targeting/message consultant to campaigns.

CaféAuLait;8921655 said:

It depends. Sometimes, I sign piles of NDAs. Sometimes, not so much.

I do campaign work - I'm a field/targeting/message consultant to campaigns.

Sounds very interesting. Nice field of work. Thank you for sharing.

What is it with these radical, leftist, anti-gun goons from the democratic party and their desire to kill Americans to promote their agenda?

You have Holder giving guns to the cartel so they can murder Americans and now Yee giving guns to street gangs so they can commit murders

WTF?

-Geaux

I thought all would like an update on the then leading poster anti-gun boy, and top leading Democrat official, progress towards blanket parties in the big house?

LMAO- A liberal leading Democratic Party Senator, head asswipe proposing to disarm Californians, all the while arming the cartels for cash.

Fine example of why we need more guns, not less

-Geaux

====================

U.S. case against state Sen. Leland Yee, 28 others to be split

Prosecutors and defense attorneys agreed at a federal court hearing Thursday that the unwieldy criminal case against suspended state Sen. Leland Yee, Chinatown association leader Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow and 27 others should be split up before trial.

But they disagreed about when that should occur -- with Chow's attorney in particular pressing for his client and a number of minor defendants to be separated as soon as possible from the higher profile public corruption case against Yee.

Prosecutors sought -- and won -- a delay.

The hearing before U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer came two weeks after the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of California filed a new indictment in the case, adding violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act against Yee and his former fundraiser, Keith Jackson.

l

Yee is accused of conducting a criminal enterprise with Jackson, who allegedly solicited bribes and campaign contributions in exchange for political favors from Yee. The racketeering allegations also include conspiracy to traffic in "missile systems designed to destroy aircraft."

U.S. case against state Sen. Leland Yee 28 others to be split - LA Times

Not a single Leland Yee gun-control bill was signed into law CalWatchDog

Not a single Leland Yee gun-control bill was signed into law - See more at: Not a single Leland Yee gun-control bill was signed into law CalWatchDog

April 4, 2014 - By John Hrabe

Was alleged gun-runner and gun-control advocate Leland Yee all talk?

Before you answer, here’s a surprising fact: The San Francisco Democrat, who has been called one of California’s leading gun-control advocates, has never successfully authored a gun-control bill. Not a single gun bill authored by Yee has been signed into law.

During his 11 years in the state Legislature, currently as a state senator, Yee authored 181 bills, of which 138 bills were eventually signed into law. Not a single one of these signed bills was related to gun control, according to an analysis of his legislative accomplishments.

It’s true that Yee has repeatedly proposed gun-control bills, including a ban on assault weapons, 3-D printing of weapons and “bullet buttons.” None of these proposals has been implemented.

- See more at: Not a single Leland Yee gun-control bill was signed into law CalWatchDog

Forum List

Back