Democrat Managers are destroying their entire case.

1. This destroys the reason they used for their Shampeachment.....Trump‘s speech that day.
They showed that Trump knew his audience was dangerous and violent. That he KNEW what he was sending to the Capitol that morning.

That was compelling and well documented
When he said this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump
20 words out of an 11,000 word speech, whoopdee do!

One .mention of peacefully....

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
Once again do you want to stick with the story that using the word “fight” is inciting violence?

when you say yes is when I bring all the Dimwingers using it.
It always depends on the circumstances.... yelling fire, fire, is protected free speech, but NOT free speech if yelling FIRE, in a crowded theater that has no fire!

It is not cut and dry....

Trump told them to FIGHT, when he knew they came to physically fight, be his Calvary....to stop the electoral votes from being stolen from them. They were invited there to do t h at, they were sent down to the capitol to do that.... to physically, stop the steal....

He, trump, did not speak out against their physical fight.
You are still full of shit.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump
20 words, written once about peace, in an 11,000 word speech of incitement....whoopdee do!
Give us the 11,000 words of "incitement".

GO!

1. This destroys the reason they used for their Shampeachment.....Trump‘s speech that day.
They showed that Trump knew his audience was dangerous and violent. That he KNEW what he was sending to the Capitol that morning.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
Once again do you want to stick with the story that using the word “fight” is inciting violence?

It always depends on the circumstances.... yelling fire, fire, is protected free speech, but NOT free speech if yelling FIRE, in a crowded theater that has no fire!

Trump told them to FIGHT, when he knew they came to physically fight, be his Calvary....to stop the electoral votes from being stolen from them. They were invited there to do t h at, they were sent down to the capitol to do that.... to physically, stop the steal....

No Trump told them they have to fight to get the House and Senate back in 2 yrs.
Really? Where did he say that Peach?

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

20 words, written once about peace, in an 11,000 word speech of incitement....whoopdee do!
Give us the 11,000 words of "incitement".

GO!
spend the 60 minutes, and watch the video.

Listening to the farce now.......they are going into detail about the weeks leading up to it how hundreds of posts were going back and forth organizing it. They had maps, walkie-talkies...etc.

They are claiming this was well known.

2. When will they call Wray to testify why he knew all about this for weeks and did nothing to prevent it.

This sham is falling apart.
If you take time to read the articles of impeachment, the accusations against Trump begins long before Jan 6th with acts that lead to and encouraged the insurrection. The case is not just about what Trump did that day. Jan 6th is the culmination of Trump's actions over several months.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

No Trump told them they have to fight to get the House and Senate back in 2 yrs.

In his speech on Jan. 6th
Look it up on C Span or search full text speech.

Listening to the farce now.......they are going into detail about the weeks leading up to it how hundreds of posts were going back and forth organizing it. They had maps, walkie-talkies...etc.

They are claiming this was well known.

2. When will they call Wray to testify why he knew all about this for weeks and did nothing to prevent it.

This sham is falling apart.
they had no case to start with other than being useless windbags.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

Then why did the Dems leave those 20 seconds out and piece together a tape like they do ransom notes?
4xk7ug.jpg

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

Peach, do you think Trump called his TRUMP Army of followers there on Jan 6th to get his Trumpets to vote for republican senators and house members in 2022?

Honestly???

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

Then why did the Dems leave those 20 seconds out and piece together a tape like they do ransom notes?
View attachment 455625
They had to leave something for the Trump defence team to use in their 16 hours of time.... :eusa_whistle:

:)

Democrat Managers are destroying their entire case.

Nos, THERE IS NO CASE.
  1. 95% of that presented was all either totally hearsay or circumstantial unconnected to Trump with the MANAGERS reading into the record not the facts but just their OWN OPINIONS of what things supposedly meant!
  2. 80% of the clips they presented were just NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from totally anti-Trump WaPo and NYT with unnamed anonymous sources! Don't even know it if is true!
  3. Returning from dinner recess, they spent the NEXT TWO HOURS just REPEATING stuff already presented that afternoon verbatim! They were already OUT of material! :auiqs.jpg:
  4. At the end of the evening, Mike Lee stood up incensed that everything they presented that he was witness to was totally false and made up! And he made them strike it all from the record. :lmao:

DEMOCRATS LAID A TOTAL EGG.
2005.gif

The last site Eric Swalwell visited before leaving the house & going in front of the Senate at the impeachment farce was:

When he said this:

I

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

Peach, do you think Trump called his TRUMP Army of followers there on Jan 6th to get his Trumpets to vote for republican senators and house members in 2022?

Honestly???

No to protest but peacefully. You are lumping together two different things .

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

Honestly???

Trump army :auiqs.jpg:

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
And Liz Warren used that word in innumerable posts the last 2 years. Better arrest her too. Your partisan stupidity isn’t surprising.
Did they riot? Nope! So, there was a difference....
You miss those riots all summer? Try again ....

Violent protests never accomplish anything.
So how were they going to "stop the steal"?

Apparently they only saw one way and so did Trump...and you know this because when he got violent...he made no attempt to stop it...and in fact inflamed it

Forum List

Back