Democrat Managers are destroying their entire case.

1. This destroys the reason they used for their Shampeachment.....Trump‘s speech that day.
They showed that Trump knew his audience was dangerous and violent. That he KNEW what he was sending to the Capitol that morning.

That was compelling and well documented
When he said this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump
20 words out of an 11,000 word speech, whoopdee do!

One .mention of peacefully....

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
Once again do you want to stick with the story that using the word “fight” is inciting violence?

when you say yes is when I bring all the Dimwingers using it.
It always depends on the circumstances.... yelling fire, fire, is protected free speech, but NOT free speech if yelling FIRE, in a crowded theater that has no fire!

It is not cut and dry....

Trump told them to FIGHT, when he knew they came to physically fight, be his Calvary....to stop the electoral votes from being stolen from them. They were invited there to do t h at, they were sent down to the capitol to do that.... to physically, stop the steal....

He, trump, did not speak out against their physical fight.
Then apparently, the alleged Trump supporters should have looted the Capitol, then burned it to the ground with the Congressmen and Senators inside, since THAT would have fit the Democrat's definition of a PEACEFUL PROTEST...
View attachment 455707
Peaceful protest marches took place alll day, every day, for blm.

Rioters, looters, thugs came out at night.

All rioting is bad!!!!

Egged on rioting with thousands attacking the Capitol of the USA....pummeling and bashing windows, doors and policemen, to usurp/ and steal an election from the just winner...

via stopping a joint session of congress with the vp present, who were there certifying the Electoral College Presidential votes, which is required by the Constitution... is just a tad more serious than a blm riot!!! It's an insurrection!!!!
So according to you, Biden and Harris should be impeached for advocating the violence and bailing the rioters out of jail, right???

I was struck by the film of the Biden bus trying to stay on the road as a group of Trumpers had it surrounded. It must have been a scary experience for the driver and those inside. Trump retweeted the film and praised the yahoos doing the chasing. He condoned the violence.

Not a presidential act.

The crux of the issue is that Conservative right wing USMB posters DO NOT work for Trump or the Republican Party - they work for us or are supposed to!

Progressives have the mindset that: "the Party is Lord and Master! I must follow whatever they say"

It's We the People, not we the Party

The entire democrat premise is that Republicans are as devoid of free will as are the mindless zombies known as the democrat base

0LRwug6.jpg

Listening to the farce now.......they are going into detail about the weeks leading up to it how hundreds of posts were going back and forth organizing it. They had maps, walkie-talkies...etc.

They are claiming this was well known.

1. This destroys the reason they used for their Shampeachment.....Trump‘s speech that day.

2. When will they call Wray to testify why he knew all about this for weeks and did nothing to prevent it.

This sham is falling apart.
You are confused.They are saying that the incitement speech was part of a pattern of incitement that went on for weeks.
Years.

And it's all easily provable. His own tweets, his own words, all of it.

If so easy, where is the evidence?

It was all laid out yesterday. Years of it. All the buildup. All the lies.

THEN, not only did he instigate it, but he did NOTHING for HOURS to stop it.

THEN, as AMERICANS lay DYING and INJURED, he CONGRATULATED you jihadis. Said he LOVED you. Said you're SPECIAL. Said THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

You will deny it, because you belong to a cult that, like petulant children, refuses to take responsibility for ANYTHING.

That's on you, not me.

Last edited:

THEN, as AMERICANS lay DYING and INJURED, he CONGRATULATED you jihadis. Said he LOVED you. Said you're SPECIAL. Said THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

You will deny it, because you belong to a cult.

That's on you, not me.

Well then, you are not nearly as intelligent as I suspected.

I had that farce on for the duration yesterday. I saw or heard no evidence. I did see a lot of baiting and switching while they attempted to link disparate pieces into a whole with dishonestly-edited video and nonsensical scripting.

They failed, utterly and completely. They looked like fools.

Cult? Yes, I am a Kinettacist. The Grand Poobah Kinettacist at that. I am on MY side.

That's on you, not me.

I had that farce on for the duration yesterday. I saw or heard no evidence. I did see a lot of baiting and switching while they attempted to link disparate pieces into a whole with dishonestly-edited video and nonsensical scripting.

Cult? Yes, I am a Kinettacist. The Grand Poobah Kinettacist at that. I am on MY side.
As I predicted. Believe what you will.

That's on you, not me.

As I predicted. Believe what you will.

I believe what the evidence projects, not the bleating voices impugning the integrity of those who disagree.

Last edited:
They showed that Trump knew his audience was dangerous and violent. That he KNEW what he was sending to the Capitol that morning.

When he said this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.-President Donald J Trump

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
Once again do you want to stick with the story that using the word “fight” is inciting violence?

It always depends on the circumstances.... yelling fire, fire, is protected free speech, but NOT free speech if yelling FIRE, in a crowded theater that has no fire!

Trump told them to FIGHT, when he knew they came to physically fight, be his Calvary....to stop the electoral votes from being stolen from them. They were invited there to do t h at, they were sent down to the capitol to do that.... to physically, stop the steal....

Then apparently, the alleged Trump supporters should have looted the Capitol, then burned it to the ground with the Congressmen and Senators inside, since THAT would have fit the Democrat's definition of a PEACEFUL PROTEST...
View attachment 455707
Peaceful protest marches took place alll day, every day, for blm.

Rioters, looters, thugs came out at night.

All rioting is bad!!!!

Egged on rioting with thousands attacking the Capitol of the USA....pummeling and bashing windows, doors and policemen, to usurp/ and steal an election from the just winner...

via stopping a joint session of congress with the vp present, who were there certifying the Electoral College Presidential votes, which is required by the Constitution... is just a tad more serious than a blm riot!!! It's an insurrection!!!!
So according to you, Biden and Harris should be impeached for advocating the violence and bailing the rioters out of jail, right???
If you think they were causing an insurrection, then sure.....

FACT: All 5 who died on Jan 6th were Trump supporters, including the officer who died hours after the event of a stroke. There are zero reports of anyone discharging a firearm or threatening anyone with a gun, other than the trigger happy capital police officer who shot an unarmed women Trump supporter dead. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.
but there are 140 cops that were injured, one cop lost his eye, another lost two fingers....two committed suicide,

one lady died in the stampede...

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

No Trump told them they have to fight to get the House and Senate back in 2 yrs.
Really? Where did he say that Peach?

In his speech on Jan. 6th
Look it up on C Span or search full text speech.
Peach, do you think Trump called his TRUMP Army of followers there on Jan 6th to get his Trumpets to vote for republican senators and house members in 2022?

Honestly???

Trump army :auiqs.jpg:
:) :D

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

You are still full of shit.

20 words, written once about peace, in an 11,000 word speech of incitement....whoopdee do!
Give us the 11,000 words of "incitement".

GO!
spend the 60 minutes, and watch the video.
I have heard all the Dimwinger cherry picked sound bites from it, and none of it is him telling anyone to commit any kind of violence.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

20 words, written once about peace, in an 11,000 word speech of incitement....whoopdee do!
Then why did the Dems leave those 20 seconds out and piece together a tape like they do ransom notes?
View attachment 455625
They had to leave something for the Trump defence team to use in their 16 hours of time.... :eusa_whistle:

:)
They only need about 20 seconds.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!
And Liz Warren used that word in innumerable posts the last 2 years. Better arrest her too. Your partisan stupidity isn’t surprising.
Did they riot? Nope! So, there was a difference....
You miss those riots all summer? Try again ....
Nope. Those were rioters throughout different states

This was a Stop the Steal, Army of Trump, insurrection on our Capitol with the purpose of stopping the joint session on Congress's constitution duty to federally certify the electoral college votes that were certified by each state, for president, that day in congress.

FACT: All 5 who died on Jan 6th were Trump supporters, including the officer who died hours after the event of a stroke. There are zero reports of anyone discharging a firearm or threatening anyone with a gun, other than the trigger happy capital police officer who shot an unarmed women Trump supporter dead. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

Dimwingers don't do facts.

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

GO!
I have heard all the Dimwinger cherry picked sound bites from it, and none of it is him telling anyone to commit any kind of violence.
I'm sorry you are not able to connect the dots like most normal, thinking, human beings.... :(

When he said this:

17 mentions of FIGHT!!!

GO!
I'm sorry you are not able to connect the dots like most normal, thinking, human beings.... :(
Connect them for me...............bring the quotes where Trump told he crowd to commit violence.

Let me help you...........this is a quote:

Recall that the vote is that the trial is constitutional. For additional evidence of illiteracy: See the failure at, "Dick and Jane!" Dick AND Jane are independent persons. Removal from office AND disqualification from further federal office are independent trial outcome penalties.

No one denies that the march to the Capitol Grounds was intended to be peaceful and patriotic. That is normal. There was no call for the protestors to immediately commence shooting at one another(?)! Recall the First Amendment protests, however, over the summer. In Santa Monica, the police were guarding the First Amendment. The looters were apparently monitoring the police activity--pulled up to the pricey stores, and in their BMW's: And loaded up!

There was advance "Regalia," in evidence: In the summer looting.

So the Capitol Marching was directly ordered and incited. Many in fact inferred "Marching Orders!" They were then "Ordered" to scream like hell was getting set loose--many seem to have inferred. See below how others interpret the matter.
Then-President Donald Trump addressed an enormous crowd in front of the White House on Jan. 6. "We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,” he loudly declared to the thousands of people gathered.

He added: “After this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We’re going to walk down to the Capitol … because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. … We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue … and we're going to the Capitol.”
The "Peaceful and Patriotic" includes, clearly the March. No one had been asked to commence the riot at the Ellipse, or start the shooting--of one another--during the March. The March of a Cadre was directly ordered, "We're" going, and The Trumped-Up failure was to be a part of the Cadre. Then the Cadre was incited, ". . . .because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show STRENGTH, , ," and not just showing up in Sunday-go-to-meeting attire! These were a cadre, riot-ready at the Ellipse--visible.

After the screaming and yelling, the "Marching Orders" intended action to take back the country. Step one could be inferred the capture or isolation of the Legislative Branch.

"Take back our country" is directly quoted!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(See people prayer for a world in which Lives Don't Matter: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Forum List

Back