Democrat on Democrat Violence Escalates in Chicago

Democrats are fighting among themselves in Chicago? I haven't heard anything about it. Did they wreck party headquarters or something?

USMB can be pretty silly at times. This is one of those times.

It is mostly black people being shot in Chicago and the Trump sheep on this board assume all black people are Democrats

When upwards of 95% of them vote for Democratic candidates for president, how can one not make that assumption?

Who is "them"? What connection is there between the decisions that voters make in the voting booth and people who shoot people on the street? Is there a connection between what voters do in Florida and the amount of people getting shot there?
This is just dumb racist nonsense.

Republicans h
Democrats are fighting among themselves in Chicago? I haven't heard anything about it. Did they wreck party headquarters or something?

It is mostly black people being shot in Chicago and the Trump sheep on this board assume all black people are Democrats

When upwards of 95% of them vote for Democratic candidates for president, how can one not make that assumption?

Who is "them"? What connection is there between the decisions that voters make in the voting booth and people who shoot people on the street? Is there a connection between what voters do in Florida and the amount of people getting shot there?
Republicans have controlled Chicago for how many years now?

Hahaha! I won't dignify this with an intelligent response. We're talking Chicago, as in Illinois. Not Florida.

everything is racism, just ask a leftist.

are you missing the point on purpose?
Lysitrata does not want you to talk about Chicago. All she wants to talk about is the White Colorado man who killed his white wife and two white daughters!

I know...perhaps if we expanded welfare programs and built more housing projects...problem solved! The taxpayers will love it! More votes for Democrats!

Its all Donald Trump’s fault I suppose. Why does this happen in a civilized society?
Chicago's violent Labor Day weekend leaves at least 6 dead; more than 1,000 shot since Memorial Day
So it is being reported that Rhamn Emanuel will not seek a third term! Twenty thousand people have been shot in Chicago since he took office! That is just a devastating number! But! We are not supposed to talk about it!
well what we are not supposed to talk about is the fact it's got the most strict gun law and as each one got passed more gun crimes were committed.

they know it's a bad idea and that people are dying, but that's not the end all, the end all is 100% legal gun confiscation.

Its all Donald Trump’s fault I suppose. Why does this happen in a civilized society?
Chicago's violent Labor Day weekend leaves at least 6 dead; more than 1,000 shot since Memorial Day
So it is being reported that Rhamn Emanuel will not seek a third term! Twenty thousand people have been shot in Chicago since he took office! That is just a devastating number! But! We are not supposed to talk about it!
well what we are not supposed to talk about is the fact it's got the most strict gun law and as each one got passed more gun crimes were committed.

they know it's a bad idea and that people are dying, but that's not the end all, the end all is 100% legal gun confiscation.
It is racist to talk about. All you are allowed to discuss is the whiteman in Colorado who murdered his white wife and two white daughters! Live it! Learn it!

Forum List

Back