Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you
It’s tough to have a debate when you make so many different points. Would you like to pick one and we can dig in?

How about the last one please?
Man, the transgender children situation is a tough one. I fully understand the locker room concerns and the sports participation concerns. I also really feel for those children that suffer from an identity disorder as they must be tremendously struggling with it on a daily basis. Imagine if one of your daughters Was dealing with this?? Think how difficult that would be for her and you and you’re family.

With that said, I’d hope any school could make accommodations for these situations that make everybody feel as safe and included as possible. Doesn't that go to the core of a schools responsibility?

so perhaps a trans child could use a private office to get changed instead of a commonplace locker room. And perhaps when it comes to sports if the child is a trans female and a top performer then they compete with the boys. If they are not a top performer then they compete with the girls. Place them where appropriate depending on their skill level.

what do you think of those ideas?
NYC has signs, literally everywhere, telling perverts they can use any toilet with which they identify.
There is no room for reasonable discussion with Blue City mayors.
Well that’s interesting... would you want this biologically born female forced to use the same bathroom as your little girl or don’t you think the logical solution is that they should be using the men’s bathroom?

View attachment 400791
I said locker room not bathroom and you’re using odd one off examples.
Independent brought up bathrooms and I was responding to his comment
I do not want 12 year old girls with 12 year old boys in the same locker room. Sorry.
When did I say put them in the same locker room? I suggested a private room for them to change. You said you didn’t like my idea
So what if there is a shy boy? Should he have his own room too? I said It was a slippery slope. If gender is a social construct then why do they need a private changing room. Why should I change my view of a boy or a girl and go against science because someone is mentally ill? If a boy says they are Bat Man should we call him Bat Man?
I think you should change your view to be more compassionate to children who are struggling. I would do my best to accommodate a shy boy that felt they needed a private room. Sure, why not?
Because it doesn’t prepare them for real life. Parents yelled at me for cutting kids in AAU basketball. I told them it is a meritocracy. Feel free to go elsewhere. We have a limit of 10 and only play eight consistently.

At the age of 10-12 my niece told me she was a boy and to only call her a boy. That was 14 years ago. She is 26 now and fully a young lady. Kids will go through odd phases we should not feed into them. At 18 they may do as they wish as they are adults.
It’s up to the parents on how they handle their children. It’s the schools responsibility to provide a safe and inclusive environment. Sports is tricky as there is a balance between giving kids a chance to be a part of a team and also giving the better athletes a chance to really learn and excel and maximize their playing time and the focus of the coaches. We had this issue with our golf team as it grew from 15 players to 29 in the course of two years. I understand golf is a different kind of sport than most others but it was a struggle to decide whether to cut or not. I think it depends on the program that the school and coaches want to run.

Different topic but this is yet another reason why schools and tax payer monies that fund them shouldn't be used for sports. Lower taxes, use the money to allow your kid to do something they want to do instead of just what is offered at a school.
I think after school sports are an invaluable asset, but I also would agree that funding community programs and alternative options for kids to peruse are also very necessary, especially in low income areas

Well, let me be clear...

PE--Physical education is invaluable. CE King High School (in Houston) traveling 150 miles to play Huntsville in a meaningless football game (repeat this for Volleyball, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Track, Baseball and probably Softball now) is not invaluable...or even remotely sane. Its a fun experience for everyone that Tax Payers have been duped into funding in the name of "education". Its a total waste of money. I'd also argue King playing Kingwood (10 miles away) is equally foolish. Its less insane but still quite wasteful.
Budgets should be fair and reasonable and boosters can be used to raise funds for travel tournaments and extras. A packed Texas football stadium is able to pay some
Bills though. My guess is those funds help
Support some of the other sports as well

The packed football stadiums go to pay off the bonds...the ones sold to build the football stadiums.

Why, should I as a 39 (soon to be 40) year old business owner, family man (two kids in middle school), living in Boston should not be at best annoyed at worst extremely worried if the Democrats win the White House and the Senate?

The Democrat Party:

• Called the riots a Myth and said protests were mostly peaceful when cities were burning. They need to be 100% peaceful. They only proceeded with denouncement once the polls showed them slipping.
  • COVID death rates are highest in Blue States, including mine, MA. I am a COVID survivor and convalescent plasma donor but I don't feel confident in terms of their pandemic response. My kids are 100% remote when the WHO stated that school kids are NOT super spreaders and lockdowns are terrible because they cause their own issues such as loss of business, depression, late diagnosis of medical ailments, etc.
  • They state because I am white I have some sort of privilege and that I am inherently racist. I find that not only abhorrent but borderline unconstitutional as they take away my free speech. My skin color should not determine my beliefs. That is like stating I must be cheap because I am Jewish.
  • Instead of denouncing Antifa they call it an "idea". They are hypocrites in that my kids are not allowed in school but are welcome to protest in large gatherings.
  • They vilify our police force instead of teaching our youth to respect authority.
  • They are pro everyone gets a trophy but that is not how real life works. If there is one opening for a job then one person gets it. Teaching winning and losing is very important and should start at a young age.
  • They call America inherently racist but I am a son of immigrants from the old Soviet Union. When my kids get a little older I will make them watch Schindler's List. They can see what real oppression is. What real hatred is. What real genocide looks like. This is the greatest country in the world and that is what we should be teaching our youth. It is not without warts but what country is?
  • As a Jewish family, Israel support is important to us and I am concerned that the Democrats would rather partner with Iran and the terror states of Palestine rather than side with Israel.
  • I am OK with a change in our healthcare system but I am not sure how nationalizing it will encourage our youth to go into medicine when medical school is so pricey and the doctor compensation would be capped. I truly prefer free markets.
  • I am further concerned that if my kids have conservative views as they get older they will be vilified because those views are suddenly deemed racist by the Left. Overall the word "racist" has lost its meaning. Or if my kids lean left they will follow and become intolerant of those with conservative views.
  • From a financial perspective I am not sure the Democrats understand that raising the minimum wage results in loss of jobs due to robots becoming more economically feasible. Also higher regulations, eliminating fracking and raising taxes will further slow the economy.
  • It is tough for me to understand why the Democrat party is focused on forced teaching of diversity and vilification of white persons. People cannot control their skin color so why focus on it?
  • The bias in the media and censorship of conservative views is dangerous and would be equally dangerous if it were the other way around. Schools should teach kids how to think versus what to think and the media should report facts and allow the viewers to form their opinions versus skewing the facts. This has less to do with if Democrats win but it certainly would further empower an already biased media.
  • Lastly, the transgender debate is frightening. I have two daughters. I have seen firsthand how boys now identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. The advantage the boys had is notable. I cannot get on the same page that gender is a social construct and that biological boys should be allowed in girls locker rooms and be allowed to compete in sports against them. The left turns a blind eye to it and calls concerned parents like myself transphobic. But why is it wrong for me not to want my girls to change in the locker room if a boy is present? Why is it wrong for me to want my girls to compete vs. other females? Female sports finally have some limelight and recognition and now this comes along?

This assumes that Trump loses and the Republicans lose the Senate so please don't make this thread about Trump but address the above topics. I would like to have an honest debate. Doesn't need to be civil but it needs to be honest.

Thank you
It’s tough to have a debate when you make so many different points. Would you like to pick one and we can dig in?

Man, the transgender children situation is a tough one. I fully understand the locker room concerns and the sports participation concerns. I also really feel for those children that suffer from an identity disorder as they must be tremendously struggling with it on a daily basis. Imagine if one of your daughters Was dealing with this?? Think how difficult that would be for her and you and you’re family.

With that said, I’d hope any school could make accommodations for these situations that make everybody feel as safe and included as possible. Doesn't that go to the core of a schools responsibility?

so perhaps a trans child could use a private office to get changed instead of a commonplace locker room. And perhaps when it comes to sports if the child is a trans female and a top performer then they compete with the boys. If they are not a top performer then they compete with the girls. Place them where appropriate depending on their skill level.

NYC has signs, literally everywhere, telling perverts they can use any toilet with which they identify.
Well that’s interesting... would you want this biologically born female forced to use the same bathroom as your little girl or don’t you think the logical solution is that they should be using the men’s bathroom?

View attachment 400791
I do not want 12 year old girls with 12 year old boys in the same locker room. Sorry.
When did I say put them in the same locker room? I suggested a private room for them to change. You said you didn’t like my idea
So what if there is a shy boy? Should he have his own room too? I said It was a slippery slope. If gender is a social construct then why do they need a private changing room. Why should I change my view of a boy or a girl and go against science because someone is mentally ill? If a boy says they are Bat Man should we call him Bat Man?
I think you should change your view to be more compassionate to children who are struggling. I would do my best to accommodate a shy boy that felt they needed a private room. Sure, why not?
Because it doesn’t prepare them for real life. Parents yelled at me for cutting kids in AAU basketball. I told them it is a meritocracy. Feel free to go elsewhere. We have a limit of 10 and only play eight consistently.

At the age of 10-12 my niece told me she was a boy and to only call her a boy. That was 14 years ago. She is 26 now and fully a young lady. Kids will go through odd phases we should not feed into them. At 18 they may do as they wish as they are adults.
It’s up to the parents on how they handle their children. It’s the schools responsibility to provide a safe and inclusive environment. Sports is tricky as there is a balance between giving kids a chance to be a part of a team and also giving the better athletes a chance to really learn and excel and maximize their playing time and the focus of the coaches. We had this issue with our golf team as it grew from 15 players to 29 in the course of two years. I understand golf is a different kind of sport than most others but it was a struggle to decide whether to cut or not. I think it depends on the program that the school and coaches want to run.

Different topic but this is yet another reason why schools and tax payer monies that fund them shouldn't be used for sports. Lower taxes, use the money to allow your kid to do something they want to do instead of just what is offered at a school.
I think after school sports are an invaluable asset, but I also would agree that funding community programs and alternative options for kids to peruse are also very necessary, especially in low income areas

Well, let me be clear...

PE--Physical education is invaluable. CE King High School (in Houston) traveling 150 miles to play Huntsville in a meaningless football game (repeat this for Volleyball, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Track, Baseball and probably Softball now) is not invaluable...or even remotely sane. Its a fun experience for everyone that Tax Payers have been duped into funding in the name of "education". Its a total waste of money. I'd also argue King playing Kingwood (10 miles away) is equally foolish. Its less insane but still quite wasteful.
Budgets should be fair and reasonable and boosters can be used to raise funds for travel tournaments and extras. A packed Texas football stadium is able to pay some
Our AAU program costs $800 per kid. 100% private and I pour in an additional $1-2k for travel, hotels and such.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

Well, let me be clear...

The packed football stadiums go to pay off the bonds...the ones sold to build the football stadiums.
Sports is invaluable in building self esteem, giving kids a purpose and building friendships and teamwork. Also kills free time when kids may be mischievous.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

To me playing high level sports is a privilege not a right. There are many programs for those who cannot play at an elite level. Nothing wrong with that but it should be based on biological gender not constructed gender. Allow the girls to excel don’t force them to play boys.
I’ve always viewed college as the place to go for elite level sports. Certainly not middle school as kids are still developing and inclusion/exposure is the most important thing for that level. As for high school I think Varsity level should be more competitive as thats were the top athletes can work on scholarships and really hone their skills. Below varsity I think it’s more about inclusion and experience which so many kids need during those years of their lives
But there is a path to varsity and if a boy takes a spot then he potentially blocks that path and it’s less about scholarships and more about building student athletes so their college applications look better. Sports must be 100% biological. IMO.
The path to varsity is pretty clear, I don’t think having an inclusive middle school Or JV team is going to prevent elite athletes from excelling
Sure but if you throw gender out then the girls get screwed. And to me that is very wrong. Women are biologically the weaker sex. If some guy is picking on my daughter(s) I would hope another guy would come to their defense not just think hey men and women are the same they are fine.
I agree with that too which is why I think a trans female that is a high level athlete should play with the boys. I would not have an issue with a trans girl who is a scrub playing on the girls squad. Of course that’s just my opinion and I understand every school and program is different so it’s really up to them to figure out the appropriate way to handle it
What is “appropriate”? Therein lies the problem. The powers that be don’t care what parents have to say. They are “woke” and my worry is that if Biden wins and the Senate goes blue then my opinion really won’t matter at all any more.
I understand you worry and think that’s a shame. Both sides of our politics have let the extreme wingnuts take over and now it is good vs evil with everything and we can’t have a decent discussion anymore.

Biden may be old but he has been around long enough to appreciate the importance of what what moderates and bipartisanship brings to our system. One of my hopes is that he repairs some of the partisan damage caused by our current environment when he wins in November
He won’t answer if he would pack the court. It’s because IMO he is controlled by the far left. Moderates have been pushed away. Again, I appreciate the civil dialect but my trepidation remains
IMO he isn’t answering because he does not support packing the court and doesn’t want to make that statement and spark a media blitz about it. He is enjoying a nice lead by the polls and staying on the messaging that he wants to stay on to win the election. I do agree that he should answer the question though. I think there are ways to do it that won’t start the fire he is trying to avoid. But there’s no doubt the narrative is a trap set by Trump and the GOP to shift the narrative. Biden sees it and doesn’t want to play those games

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

To me playing high level sports is a privilege not a right. There are many programs for those who cannot play at an elite level. Nothing wrong with that but it should be based on biological gender not constructed gender. Allow the girls to excel don’t force them to play boys.
I’ve always viewed college as the place to go for elite level sports. Certainly not middle school as kids are still developing and inclusion/exposure is the most important thing for that level. As for high school I think Varsity level should be more competitive as thats were the top athletes can work on scholarships and really hone their skills. Below varsity I think it’s more about inclusion and experience which so many kids need during those years of their lives
But there is a path to varsity and if a boy takes a spot then he potentially blocks that path and it’s less about scholarships and more about building student athletes so their college applications look better. Sports must be 100% biological. IMO.
The path to varsity is pretty clear, I don’t think having an inclusive middle school Or JV team is going to prevent elite athletes from excelling
Sure but if you throw gender out then the girls get screwed. And to me that is very wrong. Women are biologically the weaker sex. If some guy is picking on my daughter(s) I would hope another guy would come to their defense not just think hey men and women are the same they are fine.
I agree with that too which is why I think a trans female that is a high level athlete should play with the boys. I would not have an issue with a trans girl who is a scrub playing on the girls squad. Of course that’s just my opinion and I understand every school and program is different so it’s really up to them to figure out the appropriate way to handle it
What is “appropriate”? Therein lies the problem. The powers that be don’t care what parents have to say. They are “woke” and my worry is that if Biden wins and the Senate goes blue then my opinion really won’t matter at all any more.
I understand you worry and think that’s a shame. Both sides of our politics have let the extreme wingnuts take over and now it is good vs evil with everything and we can’t have a decent discussion anymore.

Biden may be old but he has been around long enough to appreciate the importance of what what moderates and bipartisanship brings to our system. One of my hopes is that he repairs some of the partisan damage caused by our current environment when he wins in November
He won’t answer if he would pack the court. It’s because IMO he is controlled by the far left. Moderates have been pushed away. Again, I appreciate the civil dialect but my trepidation remains
IMO he isn’t answering because he does not support packing the court and doesn’t want to make that statement and spark a media blitz about it. He is enjoying a nice lead by the polls and staying on the messaging that he wants to stay on to win the election. I do agree that he should answer the question though. I think there are ways to do it that won’t start the fire he is trying to avoid. But there’s no doubt the narrative is a trap set by Trump and the GOP to shift the narrative. Biden sees it and doesn’t want to play those games
It is an honest question. Just answer it. IMO he won’t answer because he is worried he ll lose the vote of the extreme left. If he says yes then he jeopardizes his run and his fellow Democrats running for Senate. If he says no he jeopardizes the aforementioned leftist vote. Quite the pickle. Doesn’t mean he should not answer. Looks cowardly. You want my vote? Answer tough questions. Even my 13 yr old doesn’t understand why he won’t. Pretty sad.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

I dislike them. I believe it creates a slippery slope. What if the boy child takes away a spot on a team from a biological girl? How is that fair? Trans is a mental illness and should be treated as such but other kids should not have to suffer.

And right now the fight is to have them be equals because gender is a social construct. If one of my girls identified as a boy it would not impact boy sports as boys are generally a lot more athletic. The other way however it’s not the case. Why not leave athletics as strictly biological? That is science. And Democrats keep yelling at us to trust science.
The fight is for awareness and education and acceptance. You seem to want to call them sick and dismiss them. The same was said about gays only a few years ago and blacks/women/non Christians in times before that.

Sports being strictly biological may be the solution for some very competitive programs. But some schools don’t take the competitiveness of their sports programs as seriously as others. Some see sports as a healthy after school activity and an area for kids to learn about teamwork, discipline and sportsmanship. Allowing kids to participate feel included and learn the very valuable skills that sports can teach can be so impactful.

I understand you solution to keep it strictly biological. Do you see any potential problems or issues that it might cause for some trans children?
No. They need medical help. If a girl is gay she is still a girl and may compete vs other girls. Boys are naturally bigger and stronger and more athletic. In terms of sports it should be strictly biological. Otherwise it’s not fair to girls. And scholarships could be up for grabs as well as captaincy. We need fair play in sports and allowing boys to compete versus girls because they identify as girls is physically dangerous to biological girls.
What kind of help?
Help in that they are born a boy. See why they identify as a girl as at the age of 12 they are still kids. At 18 they may decide how they wish. See what had caused them to feel this way. It’s not “normal”...suicide rates are extraordinarily high. Imagine if a boy said I identify as a couch. Would we just go along with it or get him some help to see why he feels that way. Me calling him a couch wouldn’t make him a couch.
Yes, families and psychiatrists have been struggling woth this for years and there is some good information on how different family’s, children and doctors have been trying to address it. Why do you think their suicide rate is so high. Think how isolated and judged and vilified, and bullied they must feel. It’s pretty heartbreaking to think of children going through that
Its high because they have a mental illness. If society accepts them they still look off. I am sorry but they do. It may be the new normal but it should not be in youth sports.
I never said anything about a new norm but certainly you understand how calling them sick or wrong or perverts or deranged or the plethora of other names the haters like to use... you see how that only makes the issues worse right? Tell me what harm comes from making them feel understood, loved, accepted, included?? Your a father and a coach, you know how children are... out yourself in the shoes of a parent of a kid who is truly struggling with this and tell me what kind of environment would be best for these kids?
Because it makes the other 99.9% highly uncomfortable. This isn’t about sexual persuasion but about actually identifying as something you’re not and going against science. If a child identifies as God do we go along with it or get them some help? I think by accepting their delusion you’re only setting them up for future distress as adults.

Because many have fed into this delusion we now have these kids changing in opposite gender locker rooms and playing sports with weaker persons biologically. Just not right. I would be willing to compromise if sports were not part of the package. To me it’s crazy to allow biological boys who identify as girls play sports vs biological girls.
To be fair. There is not a natural “right and wrong” it is our society that paints men as those with short hair and Pants and girls with Long hair make up and dresses. Neither of us know the psychology enough to tell what’s going on or how exactly trans people feel. I try and stay away from the “my way or the highway” perspective
That’s fine but in sports we need to separate by science not construct. As good as Serena Williams is she would lose to 100s of men. It would not be fair if Rafa Nadal identified as a woman and started winning grand slams.
They actually have stricter standards than simply identifying as the opposite sex for participating in competitions if one is trans. I believe the olympics and other major sports organizations have addressed these standards. Might be interesting to see what they’ve come up with. For the most part A with pro athletes I agree with you. For children I think we are further apart
It’s even worse for children. You’re infecting an entire team and killing their potential bond.
I don’t see it as an infection. Language like that perpetuates the problem IMO. I understand you’re uncomfortable with it as it’s something that you don’t understand. That doesn’t mean it is wrong or evil.
But you are. If nine players feel uncomfortable the team won’t gel. Part of me picking the team consists of chemistry. You throw a trans girl into the mix and it goes to hell. Just reality.
If that’s the case then why allow them in the classroom? I mean the kids would still be uncomfortable and doesn’t that hurt their learning experience?
Classroom is a single person experience. Your math test is yours. Sports is a team event. You’re only as strong as your weakest player. Apples and oranges. No one is taking my daughters math test for her. But if she is struggling with her J her teammates can pick her up.
If you’re so big on life lessons then don’t you think it valuable for kids to learn how to work with people that they don’t necessarily gel or feel comfortable with? We don’t always get to pick the teams we work with in our jobs or the partners we may need to negotiate and make deals with. It’s also ignorant to assume that straight grips would all feel uncomfortable with a trans girl. What if they love the trans girl but feel uncomfortable with the black girl? Should black girls not be allowed on the team? You see the slippery slope Right?

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

Well, let me be clear...

Our AAU program costs $800 per kid. 100% private and I pour in an additional $1-2k for travel, hotels and such.
We get $20 a kid for the golf team from the boosters and raise the rest of the needed funds ourselves

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

I dislike them. I believe it creates a slippery slope. What if the boy child takes away a spot on a team from a biological girl? How is that fair? Trans is a mental illness and should be treated as such but other kids should not have to suffer.

And right now the fight is to have them be equals because gender is a social construct. If one of my girls identified as a boy it would not impact boy sports as boys are generally a lot more athletic. The other way however it’s not the case. Why not leave athletics as strictly biological? That is science. And Democrats keep yelling at us to trust science.
The fight is for awareness and education and acceptance. You seem to want to call them sick and dismiss them. The same was said about gays only a few years ago and blacks/women/non Christians in times before that.

Sports being strictly biological may be the solution for some very competitive programs. But some schools don’t take the competitiveness of their sports programs as seriously as others. Some see sports as a healthy after school activity and an area for kids to learn about teamwork, discipline and sportsmanship. Allowing kids to participate feel included and learn the very valuable skills that sports can teach can be so impactful.

I understand you solution to keep it strictly biological. Do you see any potential problems or issues that it might cause for some trans children?
No. They need medical help. If a girl is gay she is still a girl and may compete vs other girls. Boys are naturally bigger and stronger and more athletic. In terms of sports it should be strictly biological. Otherwise it’s not fair to girls. And scholarships could be up for grabs as well as captaincy. We need fair play in sports and allowing boys to compete versus girls because they identify as girls is physically dangerous to biological girls.
What kind of help?
Help in that they are born a boy. See why they identify as a girl as at the age of 12 they are still kids. At 18 they may decide how they wish. See what had caused them to feel this way. It’s not “normal”...suicide rates are extraordinarily high. Imagine if a boy said I identify as a couch. Would we just go along with it or get him some help to see why he feels that way. Me calling him a couch wouldn’t make him a couch.
Yes, families and psychiatrists have been struggling woth this for years and there is some good information on how different family’s, children and doctors have been trying to address it. Why do you think their suicide rate is so high. Think how isolated and judged and vilified, and bullied they must feel. It’s pretty heartbreaking to think of children going through that
Its high because they have a mental illness. If society accepts them they still look off. I am sorry but they do. It may be the new normal but it should not be in youth sports.
I never said anything about a new norm but certainly you understand how calling them sick or wrong or perverts or deranged or the plethora of other names the haters like to use... you see how that only makes the issues worse right? Tell me what harm comes from making them feel understood, loved, accepted, included?? Your a father and a coach, you know how children are... out yourself in the shoes of a parent of a kid who is truly struggling with this and tell me what kind of environment would be best for these kids?
Because it makes the other 99.9% highly uncomfortable. This isn’t about sexual persuasion but about actually identifying as something you’re not and going against science. If a child identifies as God do we go along with it or get them some help? I think by accepting their delusion you’re only setting them up for future distress as adults.

Because many have fed into this delusion we now have these kids changing in opposite gender locker rooms and playing sports with weaker persons biologically. Just not right. I would be willing to compromise if sports were not part of the package. To me it’s crazy to allow biological boys who identify as girls play sports vs biological girls.
To be fair. There is not a natural “right and wrong” it is our society that paints men as those with short hair and Pants and girls with Long hair make up and dresses. Neither of us know the psychology enough to tell what’s going on or how exactly trans people feel. I try and stay away from the “my way or the highway” perspective
That’s fine but in sports we need to separate by science not construct. As good as Serena Williams is she would lose to 100s of men. It would not be fair if Rafa Nadal identified as a woman and started winning grand slams.
They actually have stricter standards than simply identifying as the opposite sex for participating in competitions if one is trans. I believe the olympics and other major sports organizations have addressed these standards. Might be interesting to see what they’ve come up with. For the most part A with pro athletes I agree with you. For children I think we are further apart
It’s even worse for children. You’re infecting an entire team and killing their potential bond.
I don’t see it as an infection. Language like that perpetuates the problem IMO. I understand you’re uncomfortable with it as it’s something that you don’t understand. That doesn’t mean it is wrong or evil.
But you are. If nine players feel uncomfortable the team won’t gel. Part of me picking the team consists of chemistry. You throw a trans girl into the mix and it goes to hell. Just reality.
If that’s the case then why allow them in the classroom? I mean the kids would still be uncomfortable and doesn’t that hurt their learning experience?
Classroom is a single person experience. Your math test is yours. Sports is a team event. You’re only as strong as your weakest player. Apples and oranges. No one is taking my daughters math test for her. But if she is struggling with her J her teammates can pick her up.
If you’re so big on life lessons then don’t you think it valuable for kids to learn how to work with people that they don’t necessarily gel or feel comfortable with? We don’t always get to pick the teams we work with in our jobs or the partners we may need to negotiate and make deals with. It’s also ignorant to assume that straight grips would all feel uncomfortable with a trans girl. What if they love the trans girl but feel uncomfortable with the black girl? Should black girls not be allowed on the team? You see the slippery slope Right?
Our team has two black girls and an Asian girl. And no they would feel weird as would I. It would crack the fabric of a great team. We played against two teams with trans players. My girls were giggling and yet felt weird.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

It is an honest question. Just answer it. IMO he won’t answer because he is worried he ll lose the vote of the extreme left. If he says yes then he jeopardizes his run and his fellow Democrats running for Senate. If he says no he jeopardizes the aforementioned leftist vote. Quite the pickle. Doesn’t mean he should not answer. Looks cowardly. You want my vote? Answer tough questions. Even my 13 yr old doesn’t understand why he won’t. Pretty sad.
I think you just laid out the lose lose of each answer. He must think the loss from not answering to be less than the loss of either answer. He has addressed this in the past and we know he is against packing the court. Him not answering now give political breath to those in his party who are trying to use it as a threat for how the GOP has acted in regards to SCOTUS nominations

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

What kind of help?

Our team has two black girls and an Asian girl. And no they would feel weird as would I. It would crack the fabric of a great team. We played against two teams with trans players. My girls were giggling and yet felt weird.
And 50 years ago the same was said about having that black and Asian girls on the team.

change doesn’t come easy but in retrospect you can see how wrong it was to have segregated schools. We are currently experiencing the same transition with the LGBT community. In 50 years this too will be looked back upon as a time of shame for how members of that community were treated.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

What kind of help?

And 50 years ago the same was said about having that black and Asian girls on the team.

change doesn’t come easy but in retrospect you can see how wrong it was to have segregated schools. We are currently experiencing the same transition with the LGBT community. In 50 years this too will be looked back upon as a time of shame for how members of that community were treated.
No. You’re conflating skin color with biology. We had 30 girls try out for 10 spots. Not fair to give it to a biological boy. How do you not see that? Boys and girls are different in terms of actual science. They need to be kept separate when it comes to sports. Period.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

Well, let me be clear...

Sports is invaluable in building self esteem, giving kids a purpose and building friendships and teamwork. Also kills free time when kids may be mischievous.

Yeah...athletes never get into trouble with the law.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

AzogtheDefiler tell Slade3200 to go fuck himself...he will tell you to get woke and bend over...with clever sophisticated word play ofcourse.

Beat it dude. This discussion is above your pay grade

Haha..seen this movie a thousand times before...You will stay engaged with anyone who follows the nutless PC protocol set forth by Leftist filth and then puss out the second a wise man with nuts gets too honest.... AzogtheDefiler tell him to fuck off now and save yourself time and energy. TRUST ME.

The problem here is that if Biden wins and the Democrats win the Senate then there will be no discussion. They will tell me to just suck it up and live with it. Not right.

No worries, plan your escape to a predominantly Caucasian nation. It’s just that simple. I used to think about different states here in America...FUCK THAT they’re all going Tard.

Can you go now please? People like you give America a bad name. Got no use for you here.

Dude, your bullshit is exposed...you can’t sell it to even sane folks.
Tolerance for pole puffers and rug munchers = tolerance for chicks with dicks = tolerance for 50 year old men fucking 10 year old boys = tolerance for men fucking their Labradors...Stop it already..We totally get it, you will champion all things filth and against the grain. YOU ARE EXPOSED.

Therein lies the problem. The far left thinks precisely like this and speaking out against it taboo.

I’m telling you, you can not reason with unreasonable minds...these twisted fucked in the head pieces of shit have sold their bullshit long enough. FUCK THEM, do not hear them out.

Dude, you crack me up. Where did you grow up? Texas?

FUCK I WISH...Born and raised in North Mexico. Orange County, CA

LMAO. North Mexico. Orange County is pricey. Nice area.

Yep, nice on the sand...Shithole Mexico two miles off of it.

Big military community too as I recall. Try Boston. Awful winters and awful leftists...

True...I’m just a few minutes north of Camp Pendleton.
Where I live is absolute paradise...we run on the beach every morning, have coffee with dolphins and sea lions...My boats sits in a marina just minutes away....BUT we spend our days cleaning up our beach, picking up Modello cans, Tapatio bottles and shitty diapers....We are 100% DONE with Mexico’s rejects.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

Well, let me be clear...

Rarely. You only see what the media shows you.

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

What kind of help?

No. You’re conflating skin color with biology. We had 30 girls try out for 10 spots. Not fair to give it to a biological boy. How do you not see that? Boys and girls are different in terms of actual science. They need to be kept separate when it comes to sports. Period.
What if you had 9 kids trying out for a 10 roster team and one was trans?

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

What kind of help?

What if you had 9 kids trying out for a 10 roster team and one was trans?

How many “TRANS” people were there in 1980?
Why is this a difficult question?

The Democrat Party:

Thank you

View attachment 400791

Well, let me be clear...

Rarely. You only see what the media shows you.
So you think the media reports every athlete getting busted, pulled over, arrested, etc...?

The Democrat Party:

Thank you
Blame the teachers that fill our children's heads with out right lies. No longer are they taught individualism but how to be one of the common hear. Look at California, they have the highest paid teachers in the country yet the students rank 49th in math and 48th in reading. With these teachers unions it's near impossible to fire one no matter what they teach. Read your children's text books especially their history and social studies. If you are anything like me it will have you making a bee line to their school confronting their lies.

I am as fearful as you and a lot of other Americans. Democrats in power amounts to civil war. Why do you think they want our rifles and the type that were used less than that of a hammer to murder. Tyrants can not rule an armed population

The Democrat Party:

Thank you
There is no one running for president in a party named Democrat, now there is in the Democratic Party.

You're right the Democratic Party no longer exisits... It's been fully infiltrated by Marxist Socialist Communists.

the (R)s have taken on whackadoodles from Q-anon that are being welcomed in & embraced by the status quo.
The Rs don't kill the innocent. The Rs don't put Socialist after their name. The Rs don't promote looting, burning, and destroying peoples lives. The Rs don't vilionize our police officers. The Rs don't try to disarm the population. The Rs havent started a civil war by trying to over throw the government with lies, false evidence, and false witnesses. So go watch CNN to show how what you say is worthless.

Forum List

Back