Democrat policies create gun violence….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Baltimore shooting? The attacks on the police by the democrat party have created a situation that keeps the police from doing their jobs…..and people are dying because of it……..and the majority of those dying are black Americans…..

The police were already on scene of the block party before the shooting…..they received calls that there were fights and even some shots fired before tha actual attack………and the response of the units on scene?

They told the dispatcher they were not going into the crowd to deal with the situation……….

Why would they?

The democrats have made it impossible for the police to do their jobs….so they will do only what is absolutely necessary after the fact….

One of the cops told the dispatcher…..tell the mayor to redirect his call to the National Guard…….

A Southern District dispatcher told officers about “armed people” as early as 9:45 p.m., but no concrete steps were taken to respond or investigate.

One officer joked that the dispatcher should redirect the call “to the National Guard,” while another remarked, “They say everybody got a gun or a knife.”

At 10:24 p.m., or two hours before the mass shooting, the dispatcher passed along an address and said, “People fighting and shooting at the location.”

To which an officer replied, “We’re not going in the crowd.”

The scanner transmissions confirm accounts given by many residents, who say they were calling police frantically, but got no response until gunshots rang out in the streets about 12:30 a.m.

The BLM riots have caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men……..but as Dennis Prager points out, being a democrat means never having to say you are sorry…..

I would not serve any public region that votes democrook.

I'd take their money but they're on their own if something goes down because they'd persecute me for acting.

F*** 'em.

If the cops had done anything Democrats would have denounced them as racists. And that includes every person there who called the cops.

Forum List

Back