🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

democrat press says Trump is off message, in order to hide his actual message....

Trump gave a great policy speech in Gettysburg.......great detail......and so the democrats in the hilary campaign who work for the news agencies need hide those details...so they focused on the least important parts of his speech........

I fucking hate the democrat press........

I got this link from the Poster, Baron.....notice it is a British news organization that actually covers what Trump said......not the democrat press over here....

Trump's 'Gettysburg address' makes closing argument for choosing him and unveils 'first 100 days' agenda | Daily Mail Online

Vote for Trump, Save America...

Trump wasted his entire speech on whining about getting caught treating women like shit. And you have the balls to call that a policy speech. lol

You obviously didnt watch his speech.

Jeez, the press is democratic? Really. Of course words can mean anything to the user, but media is a corporate owned and operated medium and they sure as heck ain't gonna shoot their sponsors. When media starts reporting on the actual situation in America come back and then maybe you will see how ridiculous you sound.

"In December 2001, a federal grand jury indicted Tyson Foods and six managers on 36 counts related to conspiring to import undocumented workers into the U.S., and employing them at fifteen chicken processing plants throughout the country. One defendant shot himself a few months after the indictment. Two made plea agreements and testified for the government. They said they were doing what the company demanded when they went along with the hiring of illegal workers. The remaining three executives claimed the others were “rogue” employees, and denied any knowledge of wrongdoing; they were acquitted." I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Hey...asswipe.....they have wikileaks and actual members of almost every major news organization directly giving help to hilary...did you miss that?
Not true, but if it were, what would you think would be the reason? Maybe something to do that Trump is the worst candidate in over a 100 years.

Forum List

Back