Democrat Racism

Sounds like you are loser who doesn't interview well and you are making excuses why you didn't get the job. Typical white poor racist. It's the blacks, jews, illegals, lol.

My father came here from Greece. His son, my brother, is a vice president of a fortune 500. Just one generation and my immigrant father's son is your boss. LOL.

He's worked for 3 fortune 500's. They are trying very hard to diversify. Yes some white man got passed over when he picked a woman to become the new VP of HR. Boo hoo to white men. Men still are 95% of the VP's and CEO's.

God forbid companies start considering women, blacks and other minorities. Traditionally they never did consider them. You think eliminating the bias that exists is wrong? Of course you do you white man who is not successful.

You prove the bias when you make all your little arguments why 95% of CEO's are white men. You don't think blacks and women can do the job. I say that makes you a racist and sexist pig. And if women and blacks would unite and stand up to you and with us liberals, you'd be a minority too.

See this doesn't scare me because I rely on being good at my job to get ahead of you. I don't need my whiteness to help me.

So you are one of the rare Republicans here who admit you are not a successful person. How refreshing.
You have no clue what you are talking about.. you are watching shows that victimize blacks.. Nigerians on average make more money than white people , Indians with the same complexion of African Americans make more money than white people ,, Asians make more then BOTH.
lol
Whites are stuggling in America.. not people of color.
Stop making up stories blacks can’t get jobs,, if you act right you will get the job

A question for you. Is the morning news a racially biased program? Before you answer, consider the fact that a large percentage of the faces of the news casters in my area, California, are either black or Latino. Then tell me why the overwhelming majority of reports of crimes on the morning news feature either black, the overwhelming majority or Latino perps. Yes a few whites do creep in from time to time but it's rare and no more than 10% at most, if even that. My local area news covers the greater metropolitan Sacramento CA area. I'm talking about hard crime, murder, rape, robbery etc.
90% of all crime happens in towns run by democrats,, move out

Bullshit.

I'm thinking of the 3 recent suicides around me recently. All white men who had everything. Every privilege. No oppression, obstacles, worries other than the stress of paying bills and/or getting good grades. One killed himself because he was struggling with his homosexuality. One because a girl dumped him. The last one, who the fuck knows. He had EVERYTHING going for him. Maybe they put too much stress on him to do well at school but he seemed like a happy kid.

What is my point? Imagine if white people had to deal with what black people have to deal with. They'd be going on rampages every day. Multiple daily rampages.

The fact you blacks have kept it non violent for all this time is a credit to your people.

However, I do think more slaves should have followed Nat Turner's approach to race relations.
Like what pay rent? Be responsible, work hard and get no credit because you are a white man and society hate you.. yea being white is great in 2020

No, I get it. But you’re being so stubborn to deny black neighborhoods like Detroit are safe. Look at Dwayne wades cousin shot and killed. Or tipsy Russell.

Are you seriously denying black neighborhoods are violent?

Do you have any articles explaining this? I’d love to see more than just you say so

I don't deny shit. I say that white communities are more violent. Parkland was not located in a black community but you want to talk about Wades sister.

I don't give a damn what you want to see. You act like yours is the only say so. Go look at violent crime in the UCR. Tell us what you see when you look at the numbers arrested for violent crimes by race since, lets say, for the last 5 years.

Then try to explain to me how Pleasantville with both daddy and mommy at home and a state of the art school for little suburban sammie can have such high violence.
What you just said is racist.. you don’t consider the weekly murders of blacks in towns run by democrats as a issue..why are there lives not as equal as white lives??

So would rather be black than white here?
No mention of republican governors?
All pointless if you haven't been there.
It's fun getting pulled over 2x a week
Lol who gets pulled over 2x a week I’m get fucked with by black cops all the time.. it’s part of life every rwve is racist it’s what the powerful democrats do to hurt blacks that is the problem..

Yeah it's usually black cops that are pulling him over.

Because they know him, I imagine.
Most of the cop shooting of blacks are black cops

No, I get it. But you’re being so stubborn to deny black neighborhoods like Detroit are safe. Look at Dwayne wades cousin shot and killed. Or tipsy Russell.

Are you seriously denying black neighborhoods are violent?

Do you have any articles explaining this? I’d love to see more than just you say so

I don't deny shit. I say that white communities are more violent. Parkland was not located in a black community but you want to talk about Wades sister.

I don't give a damn what you want to see. You act like yours is the only say so. Go look at violent crime in the UCR. Tell us what you see when you look at the numbers arrested for violent crimes by race since, lets say, for the last 5 years.

Then try to explain to me how Pleasantville with both daddy and mommy at home and a state of the art school for little suburban sammie can have such high violence.
What you just said is racist.. you don’t consider the weekly murders of blacks in towns run by democrats as a issue..why are there lives not as equal as white lives??

Bullshit. I've said nothing racist. I don't consider what you say as sane logical thinking.

Everything you post is racist. You have a huge work of internet racism that will exist for all eternity.

You must be proud.

I've posted nothing racist and you can't post one quote here where I have done so.
You don’t even value black lives! You said white shooters are a problem but not blacks lol

Crime and that means violent crime, white collar crime, etc., is an American problem. It is no respecter of race, sex, age, sexual orientation, handicapped status, mental disability wealth or position. I have studied the UCR when I had to read it in the libraries reference section. Every year for at least the last 25 years, whites have lead in arrests. They have lead in arrest in 27 out of the 30 classifications of crime including: violent crimes, property crimes, crimes against family and white collar crime. Yet crime is painted black and white men like Larry Nassar can rape over 156 little girls in the safety of a suburban doctors office or white swim coaches can rape little girls in the safety of the suburban swim club and whites try telling me the white community is safe.

We have problems in the black community but we don't live in the consistent denial whites do. Every year whites are arrested at damn near 3 times the rate of blacks but have created what they think are fail safe excuses using population proportion and Hispanic origin.

End the excuses white folk. Democrat and republican. No one is safe from crime here anywhere at any time. That's a fact.

Yea but don't you see the difference between Larry Nasser and this guy?
upload_2019-4-4_15-13-14.png

Larry Nassar is a horrible person but he wasn't raping women. He was molesting them.

or this guy
upload_2019-4-4_15-14-49.png

I would much rather find out that my doctor was inappropriately fondling my daughters genitals than to find out one of these guys broke into my house and violently raped my kid.

Or what about this girl who accidentally thought this guy was a uber driver and he killed her
rowland.jpg

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

The Free Soil Party was a short-lived political party in the United States active in the 1848 and 1852 presidential elections as well as in some state elections. A single-issue party, its main purpose was to oppose the expansion of slavery into the Western territories, arguing that free men on free soil constituted a morally and economically superior system to slavery. It also sometimes worked to remove existing laws that discriminated against freed African Americans in states such as Ohio.[citation needed]

The party originated in New York after the state Democratic convention refused to endorse the Wilmot Proviso, a proposed law that would have banned slavery in any territory acquired from Mexico in the Mexican–American War. A faction of New York Democrats known as the Barnburners objected to slavery in the territories and opposed the 1848 Democratic nominee Lewis Cass. The Barnburners and other anti-slavery Democrats joined with some anti-slavery Whigs and the Liberty Party to form the Free Soil Party.

Free Soil Party - Wikipedia

The+Republicans+drew+support+from+Free+Soilers%2C+Whigs%2C+anti-slavery+Democrats%2C+and+abolitionists..jpg

New+Party+Anti-slavery+Whigs+joined+Northern+Democrats+and+Free-Soilers+to+become+the+Republican+Party..jpg
hahahha--you remind me of the black guy yelling at Kramer for looking black-hahahahhahah
''Damn Fool''' ...hahahahha

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

So, outing racists is now considered ‘racist?’ The jig is up, it’s time for decent folks reject the Democrat Plantation.

Then out your party and STHU.

Nothing to out, Republicans are not racist. Democrats are the ones who round up people by skin color. And NO I'n not going to STHU.

You need to STHU because your posts are stupid. I read shitloads of racism coming from republicans here everyday. At the same time you maggots talk about how nobody alive was here during slavery we are supposed to leave the democratic party because of slavery. This is why you need to shut the fuck up.
blacks are just as racist--if not more
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
.....you might be a dumbass and believe the MSM stupid shit and brainwashed by your kin --but we are not stupid--we don't buy that crap
Offenders

No, you see people responding to the Democrats' racism.

That too. When the left demeans, attacks and discriminates against white people for being white they don't see it as racism. They see it as justice.

You are attacked for being a racist. Not for being white.

The left has been attacking white society since long before I became racist.
You mean they started fighting back
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

84%!! One thing about blacks they never except responsibility for their actions and if a white man raped and killed a black women it would be all over the news. Black men rape and kill white women daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That too. When the left demeans, attacks and discriminates against white people for being white they don't see it as racism. They see it as justice.

I’m not saying blacks are perfect. I could make excuses for this stat but I won’t. The one thing im2 has to admit is that these American ghetto dwellers need to change their behavior. Easier said than done and not really fair for us to judge them when we put them in those ghettos and took all the jobs away.

Again, I could make the arguments defending blacks and why this happens, and I could put some of the blame on whites, but the truth is poor black communities need to take the same advice I give poor whites.

Move, stay in school, don’t have kids you can’t afford.

If we were just talking about what poor people need to do to change their station in life, it would be the same things you are saying the poor black community needs to do. So you are correct.

And black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white neighborhoods. Everyone knows that. And fatherlessness is a key contributor.

I could go back and forth on this. Here’s why fatherlessness hurts blacks more. A white boy without a dad can still find a job and he probably doesn’t live in a bad neighborhood. So of course you get different results.

If the roles were reversed do you think you’d do better?

I have to go to work.

They weren’t “ghettos” when “we put” them there the where brand new and the terrible neighborhoods where once white neighborhoods that went crime ridden when blacks moved on up. Sad fact but 100% true.

I can only say one thing to NED. GET ER DONE!!!
We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

Don’t worry white men still dominate

I dont' care about other "white men" dominating or not.

I want equal treatment for me and mine.

Why are you refusing to address my actual position?

That's our goal too. For white men to stop getting PREFERENTIAL treatment.
Lol in what instance?

10 Examples That Prove White Privilege Exists in Every Aspect Imaginable

White Men Account for 72% of Corporate Leadership at 16 of the Fortune 500 Companies

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
America’s C-Suites Keep Getting Whiter (and More Male, Too)

Pretty good results for a demographic that is being "victimized".

I can only say one thing to NED. GET ER DONE!!!
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

That's our goal too. For white men to stop getting PREFERENTIAL treatment.
Lol in what instance?

10 Examples That Prove White Privilege Exists in Every Aspect Imaginable

White Men Account for 72% of Corporate Leadership at 16 of the Fortune 500 Companies

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
America’s C-Suites Keep Getting Whiter (and More Male, Too)
Lol WE MAKE UP 70% of the population.. you are so dumb!

You are incorrect. The white population in America is roughly 67% of the entire population, which includes females.

After white Hispanics are subtracted that number is closer to about 61%.

Non hispanic white MALES as a group are approximately 30% of the population, yet hold over 70% of corporate positions and 65% of political offices.
That was the point that you missed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...graphics-most-politicians-are-still-white-men

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

Frankly, I don't wonder or care if you are pissed off or not..

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

Aw, geez, was I being dismissive? Geeze I wonder where I got that idea? D'uh.

When those of you on the extreme right, use the
"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

When a previous history of privilege exists, equality feels like oppression.

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.

D'uh.

D"uh.

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.

And what has he done lately for you unfortunate, disenfranchised, victimized, poor and middle class white males?
ROFLMAO! Who is "we"? And when has anyone of your kind of belief system ever supported AA?

You should be thankful for it, especially when you take into consideration how many white military veterans, disabled white people and white females have benefitted from it.

AA legislation in itself is not even worded in a context that specifically is confined to protecting just one race of people.

But the ubiquitous black and brown bogeymen that give those like you nightmares, have unknowingly conditioned those like you to focus on ONE single aspect of AA.

As far as Trump goes, who has he publically invited lately to Mira Lago or Trump Tower or even to the white house to keep "your interests" at the forefront of his administration?

What's he done for you besides chant "build the wall and MAGA"?

Sounds like you are loser who doesn't interview well and you are making excuses why you didn't get the job. Typical white poor racist. It's the blacks, jews, illegals, lol.

My father came here from Greece. His son, my brother, is a vice president of a fortune 500. Just one generation and my immigrant father's son is your boss. LOL.

He's worked for 3 fortune 500's. They are trying very hard to diversify. Yes some white man got passed over when he picked a woman to become the new VP of HR. Boo hoo to white men. Men still are 95% of the VP's and CEO's.

God forbid companies start considering women, blacks and other minorities. Traditionally they never did consider them. You think eliminating the bias that exists is wrong? Of course you do you white man who is not successful.

You prove the bias when you make all your little arguments why 95% of CEO's are white men. You don't think blacks and women can do the job. I say that makes you a racist and sexist pig. And if women and blacks would unite and stand up to you and with us liberals, you'd be a minority too.

See this doesn't scare me because I rely on being good at my job to get ahead of you. I don't need my whiteness to help me.

So you are one of the rare Republicans here who admit you are not a successful person. How refreshing.
You have no clue what you are talking about.. you are watching shows that victimize blacks.. Nigerians on average make more money than white people , Indians with the same complexion of African Americans make more money than white people ,, Asians make more then BOTH.
lol
Whites are stuggling in America.. not people of color.
Stop making up stories blacks can’t get jobs,, if you act right you will get the job

A question for you. Is the morning news a racially biased program? Before you answer, consider the fact that a large percentage of the faces of the news casters in my area, California, are either black or Latino. Then tell me why the overwhelming majority of reports of crimes on the morning news feature either black, the overwhelming majority or Latino perps. Yes a few whites do creep in from time to time but it's rare and no more than 10% at most, if even that. My local area news covers the greater metropolitan Sacramento CA area. I'm talking about hard crime, murder, rape, robbery etc.
90% of all crime happens in towns run by democrats,, move out

Bullshit.

I'm thinking of the 3 recent suicides around me recently. All white men who had everything. Every privilege. No oppression, obstacles, worries other than the stress of paying bills and/or getting good grades. One killed himself because he was struggling with his homosexuality. One because a girl dumped him. The last one, who the fuck knows. He had EVERYTHING going for him. Maybe they put too much stress on him to do well at school but he seemed like a happy kid.

What is my point? Imagine if white people had to deal with what black people have to deal with. They'd be going on rampages every day. Multiple daily rampages.

The fact you blacks have kept it non violent for all this time is a credit to your people.

However, I do think more slaves should have followed Nat Turner's approach to race relations.

Others tried but you had the sellouts who would go run and tell the slave master.

84%!! One thing about blacks they never except responsibility for their actions and if a white man raped and killed a black women it would be all over the news. Black men rape and kill white women daily.

This is a lie.

I’m not saying blacks are perfect. I could make excuses for this stat but I won’t. The one thing im2 has to admit is that these American ghetto dwellers need to change their behavior. Easier said than done and not really fair for us to judge them when we put them in those ghettos and took all the jobs away.

Again, I could make the arguments defending blacks and why this happens, and I could put some of the blame on whites, but the truth is poor black communities need to take the same advice I give poor whites.

If we were just talking about what poor people need to do to change their station in life, it would be the same things you are saying the poor black community needs to do. So you are correct.

And black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white neighborhoods. Everyone knows that. And fatherlessness is a key contributor.

I could go back and forth on this. Here’s why fatherlessness hurts blacks more. A white boy without a dad can still find a job and he probably doesn’t live in a bad neighborhood. So of course you get different results.

I have to go to work.

They weren’t “ghettos” when “we put” them there the where brand new and the terrible neighborhoods where once white neighborhoods that went crime ridden when blacks moved on up. Sad fact but 100% true.

Another lie.

I have to go to work.

No I don't need to admit shit because I've worked in a hood and the problem with you is that the majority of those living in the ghetto do not behave as you say. And that includes Detroit.

How can black neighborhoods be more dangerous than white ones when whites commit the most violent crimes. I lived in the hood of a city for years, never got robbed, beaten,or shot. That's a story millions of us can say. Ihavw shown countless facts about the white boy lie of fatherless homes. Buy you are white and in the same paternalistic manner as a republican your white ass thinks you have something to say I MUST listen to.

Not having a father or the neighborhood is not why that black kid won't get a job. Racism is. And when you try telling that you are telling me how whites see things, you are telling me whites are racists.

Because let me tell you what blacks see in the suburbs. White teenagers that don't know how to act, no respect for authority, outlandish anti social behavior, bullying, stay at home housewives addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs. Families rife with unreported varieties of abuses. Men walking around angry and are ticking time bombs who might decide to walk into his job or any public venue armed and firing. You say the white communities are better and safer but they aren't. And the main people who are the root cause of problems in the black community live among you in high priced gated communities.

You have nothing to say I need to hear and whites need to correct your own problem before you try pawing off your delusion of the better white world. And when I say that I am talking about white liberals and white conservatives.

I give the same advice to poor whites as I do poor blacks. And we see one common denominator in prisoners. Most of them didn't have fathers.

African Americans' status in society has deteriorated over the last fifty years. For their part, white Americans' response has been to do everything possible to avoid contact with average black Americans. This is equally true for liberals and conservatives.

When the Las Vegas shooter killed 58 people, journalists rushed to assert that mass violence is a white ("privileged white") phenomenon:

"These shooters are almost exclusively coming from a single socio-economic class and racial group,” wrote actor Cole Sprouse in a widely shared Twitter thread. We must now address “what part of whiteness influences this kind of Petri dish for gun violence and killing.”

This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

Engber then writes (extremely provocatively) that the reason we are impressed by African Americans only being 25 percent more likely to shoot many people at once is because they are so much more likely to kill individuals than whites are—630 percent more likely—with most of those victims being black:

Overall murder rates among black Americans are 6.3 times higher than they are for whites, according to a report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Another report suggests white offenders made up just 45.3 percent of everyone who committed homicides between 1980 and 2008.

That's a tough question that we liberals don't like to pose, perhaps even to acknowledge. What does it say that American inner cities are highly violent places? The ten most violent cities in the U.S., with the percentage of African Americans in each city in parentheses, are: 1. Baltimore (64%), 2. Detroit (83%), 3. New Orleans (60%), 4. Kansas City (28%), 5. Cleveland (53%), 6. Memphis (63%), 7. Newark (52%), 8. St. Louis (49%), 9. Chicago (33%), 10. Milwaukee (40%).

It's fair to say that all of these cities, as well has having large black populations, are deeply segregated. Many whites, obviously, have left cities because of their fear of black Americans, while remaining neighborhoods are highly segregated. The Wall Street Journal rated the 16 most segregated cities in the United States (including nearby suburbs). Eight of the ten cities with the highest murder rates are in the top 11 in terms of segregation: Detroit (#1), Chicago (#2), Memphis (#4), Cleveland (#5), New Orleans (#6), Baltimore (#8), St. Louis (#9), Memphis (#11).

Getting into the best schools, where almost all students graduate and are ready to attend college, often requires top scores on the state’s annual math and English tests and a high grade point average.

Those admitted to these most successful schools remain disproportionately middle class and white or Asian, according to an in-depth analysis of acceptance data and graduation rates conducted for The New York Times by Measure of America, an arm of the Social Science Research Council. At the same time, low-income black or Hispanic children . . . are routinely shunted into schools with graduation rates 20 or more percentage points lower.

How Are African Americans Doing? I: Violence and Segregation

At some point in time whites will figure it out.

I've read that link Sealybobo. You don't really understand how much you really don't know.
You don't seem to want to fault poor blacks for anything. Well I don't make these excuses for poor whites. Why are there poor whites? Yes it's because the system is rigged. Yes it's because there isn't enough economic opportunity for stupid blue collar whites. I admit it's not all their fault. But then I tell them not to have kids they can't afford, take school more seriously and get rid of that hick accent. And if you live in a shit hole move.

America aint gonna clean up the ghettos. Either you guys do it yourselves or move.

And according to you ghettos are low crime places???? I'm calling bullshit.

I don't blame poor blacks for conditions that are the root cause of the problem.

Everything you say is the problem isn't. Blacks are in the ghettos working while their money sits in backs and used for loans to develop white communities or suburbs. You can call bullshit all you want but whites make up 70 percent of all arrests nationally every year. It's funny, but when I lived in Portland, I'd watch the local news. I would watch multiple crimes happening in the suburbs nightly. Rapes, assaults battery's, robberies, vandalism, and sometimes murder. There were suburban gang fights, all of it. Then you get a killing on the NE side with 2-3 days of coverage until they got to show clips from the funeral then back to normal coverage.

When I left Portland and moved to KC, I saw the same type of coverage. There was all kinds of crimes going on in the burbs. No outrage, why their communities were all safer than the ghetto even though the local news showed a different picture.

So I did something crazy with some friends. We stood for 24 hours in what was then one of the supposed top 10 unsafe hoods in this country. The media even covered some of it. Nothing happened, it wasn't even close. I've walked late nights in hoods in KC, Portland, DC, New Orleans, Dallas, LA, and St. Louis during my life, never any harm. My best friend went to visit his daughter in Detroit. At the time he had a brand new car. He went clubbing in the hood and got so drunk he passed out in his car. He woke up in the morning and drove to his daughters house. He and his car unscratched. So you call bullshit all you want, but what I see in those places are people trying to survive on little or nothing. And all they need is for you fucked up whites with banks, cash registers, and government coffers filled with our money in them to use some of it to redevelop these communities utilizing the people in it. Not like Detroit who paid young white entrepreneurs to come in out of the suburbs.

Ditto. I felt safer when I used to travel on business in black neighborhoods after sunset than I did in rural areas of different states. Since you live in the midwest in Kansas City, I'm.sure you've heard of sundown towns like Cape Girardeau and Sikeston Missouri.

I would not be in either of those places for a minute after nightfall.

But I've been on the streets of Oakland, Fillmore, parts of Brooklyn, Harlem, Philadelphia, and the southside of Chicago very late at night and never had a problem.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

ie Trump.

No one is refusing to address your position. Up to now, you have not really illustrated in a way that is clearly defined how YOU personally are not receiving equal treatment.

Crime and that means violent crime, white collar crime, etc., is an American problem. It is no respecter of race, sex, age, sexual orientation, handicapped status, mental disability wealth or position. I have studied the UCR when I had to read it in the libraries reference section. Every year for at least the last 25 years, whites have lead in arrests. They have lead in arrest in 27 out of the 30 classifications of crime including: violent crimes, property crimes, crimes against family and white collar crime. Yet crime is painted black and white men like Larry Nassar can rape over 156 little girls in the safety of a suburban doctors office or white swim coaches can rape little girls in the safety of the suburban swim club and whites try telling me the white community is safe.

We have problems in the black community but we don't live in the consistent denial whites do. Every year whites are arrested at damn near 3 times the rate of blacks but have created what they think are fail safe excuses using population proportion and Hispanic origin.

End the excuses white folk. Democrat and republican. No one is safe from crime here anywhere at any time. That's a fact.

Yea but don't you see the difference between Larry Nasser and this guy?
View attachment 254040 2003

Larry Nassar is a horrible person but he wasn't raping women. He was molesting them.

or this guy
View attachment 254041

I would much rather find out that my doctor was inappropriately fondling my daughters genitals than to find out one of these guys broke into my house and violently raped my kid.

Or what about this girl who accidentally thought this guy was a uber driver and he killed her
rowland.jpg

Sealybobo,

I don't think you would prefer a 40 year old doctor playing with your seven year old daughters pussy. I'm quiet sure you would prefer Charles Manson dating your daughter or perhaps ted bundy. And you pull the white boy and post big pictures of blacks who have committed crimes.

th
180215-right-wing-views-florida-shooter-feature.jpg

I'm sure you'd love your daughter to be in the company of these guys.

th

You see bobo I am aware of black crime. I worked in the trenches. You haven't. You're a big mouth white sales man living in the Detroit suburbs who is liberal and thinks that because he is blacks should be grateful for his support and advice. The blacks I have worked with would have told you to go fuck yourself in no uncertain terms. And I'm talking about pastors.

You want to preach to us like saltine kingdom is perfect and crime free. You say that you'd feel more comfortable with the 40 year old white doctor forcing himself on your seven year old daughter than the latest white boys negroes to use to lie to ourselves about our crime problem. Whites commit more crimes. White neighborhoods are more dangerous. And they are more dangerous because whites allow themselves to get away with crimes in saltine kingdom that are not allowed in the hood.

I've existed in both places bobo. That means I have seen day to day life in both places. You have not. I have seen in every black community the 70-80 year old inhabitant who own businesses that close after dark, who take their money bags with them and who have never been harmed. If Mr. Rucker can have a shoe repair business smack dab in the middle of the terrible and dangerous black community for 75 years, if Mrs. McCool can continue her and her husbands businesses for over 60 years before passing it to her sons, if Wilsons grocery can now be in it's 3rd generation and that's just 3 in that city because there are more, then there is something wrong in this narrative your white ass is trying to tell me about a community you really know nothing about.

6192e7fa5d309f4fc10b3a3f746e0c91.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back