Democrat Racism

You mean they started fighting back
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

I’m not saying blacks are perfect. I could make excuses for this stat but I won’t. The one thing im2 has to admit is that these American ghetto dwellers need to change their behavior. Easier said than done and not really fair for us to judge them when we put them in those ghettos and took all the jobs away.

Again, I could make the arguments defending blacks and why this happens, and I could put some of the blame on whites, but the truth is poor black communities need to take the same advice I give poor whites.

Move, stay in school, don’t have kids you can’t afford.

If we were just talking about what poor people need to do to change their station in life, it would be the same things you are saying the poor black community needs to do. So you are correct.

And black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white neighborhoods. Everyone knows that. And fatherlessness is a key contributor.

I could go back and forth on this. Here’s why fatherlessness hurts blacks more. A white boy without a dad can still find a job and he probably doesn’t live in a bad neighborhood. So of course you get different results.

If the roles were reversed do you think you’d do better?

I have to go to work.
A Equally poor white and black the black gets the job. I’m in Boston i have been discriminated against many times. Biz are killing to show diversity to democrat law makers.
You are confused by race relations I can help you
Sounds like you are loser who doesn't interview well and you are making excuses why you didn't get the job. Typical white poor racist. It's the blacks, jews, illegals, lol.

My father came here from Greece. His son, my brother, is a vice president of a fortune 500. Just one generation and my immigrant father's son is your boss. LOL.

He's worked for 3 fortune 500's. They are trying very hard to diversify. Yes some white man got passed over when he picked a woman to become the new VP of HR. Boo hoo to white men. Men still are 95% of the VP's and CEO's.

God forbid companies start considering women, blacks and other minorities. Traditionally they never did consider them. You think eliminating the bias that exists is wrong? Of course you do you white man who is not successful.

You prove the bias when you make all your little arguments why 95% of CEO's are white men. You don't think blacks and women can do the job. I say that makes you a racist and sexist pig. And if women and blacks would unite and stand up to you and with us liberals, you'd be a minority too.

See this doesn't scare me because I rely on being good at my job to get ahead of you. I don't need my whiteness to help me.

So you are one of the rare Republicans here who admit you are not a successful person. How refreshing.
You have no clue what you are talking about.. you are watching shows that victimize blacks.. Nigerians on average make more money than white people , Indians with the same complexion of African Americans make more money than white people ,, Asians make more then BOTH.
lol
Whites are stuggling in America.. not people of color.
Stop making up stories blacks can’t get jobs,, if you act right you will get the job
I'm not struggling. I go to manufacturing trade shows in Chicago. Every attendee is white. I used to work at a Hilton Hotel. 99% of all the businessmen coming in were white men. 95% of CEO's are white men. We only have 1 black guy at my company.

Yes Indians and Asians are smarter than us.

I’m not saying blacks are perfect. I could make excuses for this stat but I won’t. The one thing im2 has to admit is that these American ghetto dwellers need to change their behavior. Easier said than done and not really fair for us to judge them when we put them in those ghettos and took all the jobs away.

Again, I could make the arguments defending blacks and why this happens, and I could put some of the blame on whites, but the truth is poor black communities need to take the same advice I give poor whites.

If we were just talking about what poor people need to do to change their station in life, it would be the same things you are saying the poor black community needs to do. So you are correct.

And black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white neighborhoods. Everyone knows that. And fatherlessness is a key contributor.

I could go back and forth on this. Here’s why fatherlessness hurts blacks more. A white boy without a dad can still find a job and he probably doesn’t live in a bad neighborhood. So of course you get different results.

I have to go to work.

No I don't need to admit shit because I've worked in a hood and the problem with you is that the majority of those living in the ghetto do not behave as you say. And that includes Detroit.

How can black neighborhoods be more dangerous than white ones when whites commit the most violent crimes. I lived in the hood of a city for years, never got robbed, beaten,or shot. That's a story millions of us can say. Ihavw shown countless facts about the white boy lie of fatherless homes. Buy you are white and in the same paternalistic manner as a republican your white ass thinks you have something to say I MUST listen to.

Not having a father or the neighborhood is not why that black kid won't get a job. Racism is. And when you try telling that you are telling me how whites see things, you are telling me whites are racists.

Because let me tell you what blacks see in the suburbs. White teenagers that don't know how to act, no respect for authority, outlandish anti social behavior, bullying, stay at home housewives addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs. Families rife with unreported varieties of abuses. Men walking around angry and are ticking time bombs who might decide to walk into his job or any public venue armed and firing. You say the white communities are better and safer but they aren't. And the main people who are the root cause of problems in the black community live among you in high priced gated communities.

You have nothing to say I need to hear and whites need to correct your own problem before you try pawing off your delusion of the better white world. And when I say that I am talking about white liberals and white conservatives.

I give the same advice to poor whites as I do poor blacks. And we see one common denominator in prisoners. Most of them didn't have fathers.

African Americans' status in society has deteriorated over the last fifty years. For their part, white Americans' response has been to do everything possible to avoid contact with average black Americans. This is equally true for liberals and conservatives.

When the Las Vegas shooter killed 58 people, journalists rushed to assert that mass violence is a white ("privileged white") phenomenon:

"These shooters are almost exclusively coming from a single socio-economic class and racial group,” wrote actor Cole Sprouse in a widely shared Twitter thread. We must now address “what part of whiteness influences this kind of Petri dish for gun violence and killing.”

This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

Engber then writes (extremely provocatively) that the reason we are impressed by African Americans only being 25 percent more likely to shoot many people at once is because they are so much more likely to kill individuals than whites are—630 percent more likely—with most of those victims being black:

Overall murder rates among black Americans are 6.3 times higher than they are for whites, according to a report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Another report suggests white offenders made up just 45.3 percent of everyone who committed homicides between 1980 and 2008.

That's a tough question that we liberals don't like to pose, perhaps even to acknowledge. What does it say that American inner cities are highly violent places? The ten most violent cities in the U.S., with the percentage of African Americans in each city in parentheses, are: 1. Baltimore (64%), 2. Detroit (83%), 3. New Orleans (60%), 4. Kansas City (28%), 5. Cleveland (53%), 6. Memphis (63%), 7. Newark (52%), 8. St. Louis (49%), 9. Chicago (33%), 10. Milwaukee (40%).

It's fair to say that all of these cities, as well has having large black populations, are deeply segregated. Many whites, obviously, have left cities because of their fear of black Americans, while remaining neighborhoods are highly segregated. The Wall Street Journal rated the 16 most segregated cities in the United States (including nearby suburbs). Eight of the ten cities with the highest murder rates are in the top 11 in terms of segregation: Detroit (#1), Chicago (#2), Memphis (#4), Cleveland (#5), New Orleans (#6), Baltimore (#8), St. Louis (#9), Memphis (#11).

Getting into the best schools, where almost all students graduate and are ready to attend college, often requires top scores on the state’s annual math and English tests and a high grade point average.

Those admitted to these most successful schools remain disproportionately middle class and white or Asian, according to an in-depth analysis of acceptance data and graduation rates conducted for The New York Times by Measure of America, an arm of the Social Science Research Council. At the same time, low-income black or Hispanic children . . . are routinely shunted into schools with graduation rates 20 or more percentage points lower.

How Are African Americans Doing? I: Violence and Segregation

At some point in time whites will figure it out.

I've read that link Sealybobo. You don't really understand how much you really don't know.

Check this shit out Sealy. You pandered to the black guy but not quite hard enough and now he hates you.

Well he won't take any criticism. They are like Jews. If you say ANYTHING that they disagree with you are anti semetic.

I have to go to work.

No I don't need to admit shit because I've worked in a hood and the problem with you is that the majority of those living in the ghetto do not behave as you say. And that includes Detroit.

How can black neighborhoods be more dangerous than white ones when whites commit the most violent crimes. I lived in the hood of a city for years, never got robbed, beaten,or shot. That's a story millions of us can say. Ihavw shown countless facts about the white boy lie of fatherless homes. Buy you are white and in the same paternalistic manner as a republican your white ass thinks you have something to say I MUST listen to.

Not having a father or the neighborhood is not why that black kid won't get a job. Racism is. And when you try telling that you are telling me how whites see things, you are telling me whites are racists.

Because let me tell you what blacks see in the suburbs. White teenagers that don't know how to act, no respect for authority, outlandish anti social behavior, bullying, stay at home housewives addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs. Families rife with unreported varieties of abuses. Men walking around angry and are ticking time bombs who might decide to walk into his job or any public venue armed and firing. You say the white communities are better and safer but they aren't. And the main people who are the root cause of problems in the black community live among you in high priced gated communities.

You have nothing to say I need to hear and whites need to correct your own problem before you try pawing off your delusion of the better white world. And when I say that I am talking about white liberals and white conservatives.

I give the same advice to poor whites as I do poor blacks. And we see one common denominator in prisoners. Most of them didn't have fathers.

African Americans' status in society has deteriorated over the last fifty years. For their part, white Americans' response has been to do everything possible to avoid contact with average black Americans. This is equally true for liberals and conservatives.

When the Las Vegas shooter killed 58 people, journalists rushed to assert that mass violence is a white ("privileged white") phenomenon:

"These shooters are almost exclusively coming from a single socio-economic class and racial group,” wrote actor Cole Sprouse in a widely shared Twitter thread. We must now address “what part of whiteness influences this kind of Petri dish for gun violence and killing.”

This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

Engber then writes (extremely provocatively) that the reason we are impressed by African Americans only being 25 percent more likely to shoot many people at once is because they are so much more likely to kill individuals than whites are—630 percent more likely—with most of those victims being black:

Overall murder rates among black Americans are 6.3 times higher than they are for whites, according to a report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Another report suggests white offenders made up just 45.3 percent of everyone who committed homicides between 1980 and 2008.

That's a tough question that we liberals don't like to pose, perhaps even to acknowledge. What does it say that American inner cities are highly violent places? The ten most violent cities in the U.S., with the percentage of African Americans in each city in parentheses, are: 1. Baltimore (64%), 2. Detroit (83%), 3. New Orleans (60%), 4. Kansas City (28%), 5. Cleveland (53%), 6. Memphis (63%), 7. Newark (52%), 8. St. Louis (49%), 9. Chicago (33%), 10. Milwaukee (40%).

It's fair to say that all of these cities, as well has having large black populations, are deeply segregated. Many whites, obviously, have left cities because of their fear of black Americans, while remaining neighborhoods are highly segregated. The Wall Street Journal rated the 16 most segregated cities in the United States (including nearby suburbs). Eight of the ten cities with the highest murder rates are in the top 11 in terms of segregation: Detroit (#1), Chicago (#2), Memphis (#4), Cleveland (#5), New Orleans (#6), Baltimore (#8), St. Louis (#9), Memphis (#11).

Getting into the best schools, where almost all students graduate and are ready to attend college, often requires top scores on the state’s annual math and English tests and a high grade point average.

Those admitted to these most successful schools remain disproportionately middle class and white or Asian, according to an in-depth analysis of acceptance data and graduation rates conducted for The New York Times by Measure of America, an arm of the Social Science Research Council. At the same time, low-income black or Hispanic children . . . are routinely shunted into schools with graduation rates 20 or more percentage points lower.

I've read that link Sealybobo. You don't really understand how much you really don't know.
You don't seem to want to fault poor blacks for anything. Well I don't make these excuses for poor whites. Why are there poor whites? Yes it's because the system is rigged. Yes it's because there isn't enough economic opportunity for stupid blue collar whites. I admit it's not all their fault. But then I tell them not to have kids they can't afford, take school more seriously and get rid of that hick accent. And if you live in a shit hole move.

America aint gonna clean up the ghettos. Either you guys do it yourselves or move.

And according to you ghettos are low crime places???? I'm calling bullshit.

I have to go to work.
A Equally poor white and black the black gets the job. I’m in Boston i have been discriminated against many times. Biz are killing to show diversity to democrat law makers.
Sounds like you are loser who doesn't interview well and you are making excuses why you didn't get the job. Typical white poor racist. It's the blacks, jews, illegals, lol.

My father came here from Greece. His son, my brother, is a vice president of a fortune 500. Just one generation and my immigrant father's son is your boss. LOL.

He's worked for 3 fortune 500's. They are trying very hard to diversify. Yes some white man got passed over when he picked a woman to become the new VP of HR. Boo hoo to white men. Men still are 95% of the VP's and CEO's.

God forbid companies start considering women, blacks and other minorities. Traditionally they never did consider them. You think eliminating the bias that exists is wrong? Of course you do you white man who is not successful.

You prove the bias when you make all your little arguments why 95% of CEO's are white men. You don't think blacks and women can do the job. I say that makes you a racist and sexist pig. And if women and blacks would unite and stand up to you and with us liberals, you'd be a minority too.

See this doesn't scare me because I rely on being good at my job to get ahead of you. I don't need my whiteness to help me.

So you are one of the rare Republicans here who admit you are not a successful person. How refreshing.
Anyone who hires a dumbass like you is in effect firing someone with all the damage you cause.

You can’t get ahead of anyone.

When I started here my department sold $40,000 a month. Last month I sold $171,000. What damage did that cause?
A competent person would be selling 300,000 dollars a month or more.

I have to go to work.

You have no clue what you are talking about.. you are watching shows that victimize blacks.. Nigerians on average make more money than white people , Indians with the same complexion of African Americans make more money than white people ,, Asians make more then BOTH.
lol
Stop making up stories blacks can’t get jobs,, if you act right you will get the job
I'm not struggling. I go to manufacturing trade shows in Chicago. Every attendee is white. I used to work at a Hilton Hotel. 99% of all the businessmen coming in were white men. 95% of CEO's are white men. We only have 1 black guy at my company.

Because we make up most of the country,, maybe move to a more diverse neighborhood lol

I have to go to work.

lol

Because we make up most of the country,, maybe move to a more diverse neighborhood lol
No thanks. Lol

I have to go to work.

No, I get it. But you’re being so stubborn to deny black neighborhoods like Detroit are safe. Look at Dwayne wades cousin shot and killed. Or tipsy Russell.

Are you seriously denying black neighborhoods are violent?

Do you have any articles explaining this? I’d love to see more than just you say so

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

Frankly, I don't wonder or care if you are pissed off or not..

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

Aw, geez, was I being dismissive? Geeze I wonder where I got that idea? D'uh.

When those of you on the extreme right, use the
"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

When a previous history of privilege exists, equality feels like oppression.

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.

D'uh.

D"uh.

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

Don’t worry white men still dominate

I have to go to work.

You don't seem to want to fault poor blacks for anything. Well I don't make these excuses for poor whites. Why are there poor whites? Yes it's because the system is rigged. Yes it's because there isn't enough economic opportunity for stupid blue collar whites. I admit it's not all their fault. But then I tell them not to have kids they can't afford, take school more seriously and get rid of that hick accent. And if you live in a shit hole move.

America aint gonna clean up the ghettos. Either you guys do it yourselves or move.

I don't blame poor blacks for conditions that are the root cause of the problem.

Everything you say is the problem isn't. Blacks are in the ghettos working while their money sits in backs and used for loans to develop white communities or suburbs. You can call bullshit all you want but whites make up 70 percent of all arrests nationally every year. It's funny, but when I lived in Portland, I'd watch the local news. I would watch multiple crimes happening in the suburbs nightly. Rapes, assaults battery's, robberies, vandalism, and sometimes murder. There were suburban gang fights, all of it. Then you get a killing on the NE side with 2-3 days of coverage until they got to show clips from the funeral then back to normal coverage.

When I left Portland and moved to KC, I saw the same type of coverage. There was all kinds of crimes going on in the burbs. No outrage, why their communities were all safer than the ghetto even though the local news showed a different picture.

So I did something crazy with some friends. We stood for 24 hours in what was then one of the supposed top 10 unsafe hoods in this country. The media even covered some of it. Nothing happened, it wasn't even close. I've walked late nights in hoods in KC, Portland, DC, New Orleans, Dallas, LA, and St. Louis during my life, never any harm. My best friend went to visit his daughter in Detroit. At the time he had a brand new car. He went clubbing in the hood and got so drunk he passed out in his car. He woke up in the morning and drove to his daughters house. He and his car unscratched. So you call bullshit all you want, but what I see in those places are people trying to survive on little or nothing. And all they need is for you fucked up whites with banks, cash registers, and government coffers filled with our money in them to use some of it to redevelop these communities utilizing the people in it. Not like Detroit who paid young white entrepreneurs to come in out of the suburbs.

I have to go to work.

I don't blame poor blacks for conditions that are the root cause of the problem.

Everything you say is the problem isn't. Blacks are in the ghettos working while their money sits in backs and used for loans to develop white communities or suburbs. You can call bullshit all you want but whites make up 70 percent of all arrests nationally every year. It's funny, but when I lived in Portland, I'd watch the local news. I would watch multiple crimes happening in the suburbs nightly. Rapes, assaults battery's, robberies, vandalism, and sometimes murder. There were suburban gang fights, all of it. Then you get a killing on the NE side with 2-3 days of coverage until they got to show clips from the funeral then back to normal coverage.

When I left Portland and moved to KC, I saw the same type of coverage. There was all kinds of crimes going on in the burbs. No outrage, why their communities were all safer than the ghetto even though the local news showed a different picture.

So I did something crazy with some friends. We stood for 24 hours in what was then one of the supposed top 10 unsafe hoods in this country. The media even covered some of it. Nothing happened, it wasn't even close. I've walked late nights in hoods in KC, Portland, DC, New Orleans, Dallas, LA, and St. Louis during my life, never any harm. My best friend went to visit his daughter in Detroit. At the time he had a brand new car. He went clubbing in the hood and got so drunk he passed out in his car. He woke up in the morning and drove to his daughters house. He and his car unscratched. So you call bullshit all you want, but what I see in those places are people trying to survive on little or nothing. And all they need is for you fucked up whites with banks, cash registers, and government coffers filled with our money in them to use some of it to redevelop these communities utilizing the people in it. Not like Detroit who paid young white entrepreneurs to come in out of the suburbs.

I went down to eastern market and parked on the street. When I came out my window was smashed and stuff was taken out of my car. That doesn't happen in my neighborhood.

My black buddy said he couldn't keep his sports car in Detroit. It would be stolen. Are you saying insurance companies charge more for insurance if you live in detroit because they are racists?

My grandmother was mugged twice in Detroit. Once in her 70's and once in her 80's. That doesn't happen in my neighborhood.

Explain this for me. Why do all the houses in my grandmothers all black Detroit neighborhood have bars on the windows and doors? We don't have bars on our windows and doors in metro Detroit.

Are you calling them liars?

"This is a call for men to step up," said Zeek, of New Era Detroit. "We have too much senseless crimes, too much violence, and most importantly we're losing too many kids here in the city of Detroit."

About

I have to go to work.

No, I get it. But you’re being so stubborn to deny black neighborhoods like Detroit are safe. Look at Dwayne wades cousin shot and killed. Or tipsy Russell.

Do you have any articles explaining this? I’d love to see more than just you say so

I don't deny shit. I say that white communities are more violent. Parkland was not located in a black community but you want to talk about Wades sister.

I don't give a damn what you want to see. You act like yours is the only say so. Go look at violent crime in the UCR. Tell us what you see when you look at the numbers arrested for violent crimes by race since, lets say, for the last 5 years.

Then try to explain to me how Pleasantville with both daddy and mommy at home and a state of the art school for little suburban sammie can have such high violence.

I have to go to work.

I don't deny shit. I say that white communities are more violent. Parkland was not located in a black community but you want to talk about Wades sister.

I don't give a damn what you want to see. You act like yours is the only say so. Go look at violent crime in the UCR. Tell us what you see when you look at the numbers arrested for violent crimes by race since, lets say, for the last 5 years.

Then try to explain to me how Pleasantville with both daddy and mommy at home and a state of the art school for little suburban sammie can have such high violence.
What you just said is racist.. you don’t consider the weekly murders of blacks in towns run by democrats as a issue..why are there lives not as equal as white lives??

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

I dont' care about other "white men" dominating or not.

I want equal treatment for me and mine.

Why are you refusing to address my actual position?

I notice you didn't deny it

The left doesn't give two shits about brown people. They are nothing more than a political tool for them.

I see a lot more conservatives desperately flailing around trying to prove to just how not racist they are than the opposite. Thankfully though, there's a growing segment of white America who are growing numb to the accusation. If not hating myself for being white and not celebrating the destruction of my heritage and culture makes me a Nazi then so be it. I'm a fucking Nazi.

so what are you going to do about it, Chang?
No, you see people responding to the Democrats' racism.

That too. When the left demeans, attacks and discriminates against white people for being white they don't see it as racism. They see it as justice.

You are attacked for being a racist. Not for being white.

The left has been attacking white society since long before I became racist.

I love our wonderful president too.
Faithful husband
Never peeks in teens dressing rooms
Only been bankrupt five times
Only dragged one wife by the hair before raping her
Father born in Germany
6000 lies fake news

What you just said is racist.. you don’t consider the weekly murders of blacks in towns run by democrats as a issue..why are there lives not as equal as white lives??

So would rather be black than white here?
No mention of republican governors?
All pointless if you haven't been there.
It's fun getting pulled over 2x a week

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see a lot more conservatives desperately flailing around trying to prove to just how not racist they are than the opposite. Thankfully though, there's a growing segment of white America who are growing numb to the accusation. If not hating myself for being white and not celebrating the destruction of my heritage and culture makes me a Nazi then so be it. I'm a fucking Nazi.

That too. When the left demeans, attacks and discriminates against white people for being white they don't see it as racism. They see it as justice.

Faithful husband
Father born in Germany
6000 lies fake news

Yup you're a lying, racist scumbag.

So would rather be black than white here?
No mention of republican governors?
All pointless if you haven't been there.
It's fun getting pulled over 2x a week
You get pulled over because you're a criminal.

Did you know (I'm sure you did) that if we eliminated black on black gun crimes, we wouldn't have a high gun crime rate?

I have to go to work.

Just remember, the more I build my argument to argue against you, the more I realize how right you are about everything you say.

I just don't agree that white neighborhoods are more dangerous than black neighborhoods. That would mean all those black people who cry about the violence in their neighborhoods is lying.

And like I said, why does everyone have bars in their windows in Detroit?

And why is car insurance more expensive in Detroit? It's because you are most likely going to have your car stolen in the city of Detroit, if it's not a shitter that is.

And I don't agree that poor people in Detroit are stuck there because of racism. I think they are stuck there because of their belief that the system is rigged and there is no use trying to get ahead. That's not to say racism doesn't exist out there we know it does but not enough to stop anyone who wants to from getting ahead.

Show me a poor black person in Detroit who can't make it in America and I bet they don't have an education and they probably have kids they can't afford. And they probably don't have a daddy.

You are right 94% of the people in Detroit are good people and they do take care of their kids. First of all, "you're supposed to take care of your kids mother fucker! You say it like that's something special" Chris Rock. LOL.

Anyways, 94% of Detroit are good families. Good people. People who did take school seriously, know how to talk and don't have kids they can't afford. These people need to leave the city of Detroit. There's nothing there for them. Or they can wait for

I have to go to work.

You know I don't act like my say so is the only say so. I often times admit my thinking is flawed.

I don't get what is making so many whites either angry or suicidal. Just imagine if they had to endure half of what your people have endured. They'd lose their minds. LOL.

Hey, I saw this on that site and wanted to share

With a $1.3 trillion buying power, Black people are the leading consumers compared to every other race. In a country built on capitalism, where "MONEY IS POWER," one would think that Blacks in America would control everything with that amount of money, but we DON'T! In fact, Blacks are last in EVERY racial disparity, except consuming.

In this NEW ERA, this generation is open to the most resources ever available in HISTORY. There is also a never before seen amount of Black millionaires. Meaning, the Blacks living today are the most informed, most equipped, most experienced, and most qualified to rid those disparities and better our people's lives.

NEW ERA DETROIT (NED) and its chapters plan on using those RESOURCES, that MONEY, and that POWER to take back our communities and start up a SOLELY BLACK-OWNED COMMUNITY. We're aiming to create Black owned and operated schools, banks, grocery stores, hospitals, law offices, recreation centers, and more!

A community is not one without U-N-I-T-Y. NED and its chapters are committed to uniting our race with tactics never before used. We are dedicated to eliminating the separation between the Black older and younger generations, Black-owned businesses and Black consumers, and Blacks of different religious groups.

Once we, AS A PEOPLE, accomplish becoming a COMMUNITY, Blacks in America will have the POWER our ancestors had in Ancient Africa.

I can only say one thing to NED. GET ER DONE!!!

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

ie Trump.

I dont' care about other "white men" dominating or not.

I want equal treatment for me and mine.

Why are you refusing to address my actual position?

That's our goal too. For white men to stop getting PREFERENTIAL treatment.

Faithful husband
Father born in Germany
6000 lies fake news

Republicans think because he took a picture with Al Sharpton that makes him not a racist.

But Obama posing in a picture with Reverend Wright makes Obama a racist by association.

And they say Sharpton is a racist.

But that doesn't make Trump a racist.

Forum List

Back