Democrat running dogs in total disarray

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
When was the last time a party chairdog was forced to resign the day before the convention? Media made a big deal out of republican disunity but the democrat running dogs look like jackasses. Media will try and cover for them however as we know they work for democrats.

Debbie must not have much pride. She's being thrown under the bus by the same woman she'll be praising, knowing that she's getting shit canned by her as soon as she's done kissing her ass.

Looks like debbies replacement is just as much a bigot as she is.

When was the last time a party chairdog was forced to resign the day before the convention? Media made a big deal out of republican disunity but the democrat running dogs look like jackasses. Media will try and cover for them however as we know they work for democrats.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm betting you were a tea tard before you became a full blown trump puppet.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm betting you were a tea tard before you became a full blown trump puppet.

One think i aint is a DNC bigottard.

Forum List

Back