Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I never understood why swearing on the bible was significant.

Wouldn't it be acceptable to still lie, and then just go to confession afterwards?

It's not the book that's significant is the act of taking an oath.... It comes with inferred obligations and liabilities.

Jo

If those inferred obligations and liabilities are there, wouldn't it make sense to swear the oath on a copy of the Constitution (the document she is supposed to support and defend) instead of a Bible? Religion has nothing to do with politics, so the Bible should be left out of it if the person wants. To me, it makes much more sense to swear on a copy of the Constitution, which she did.

Hmmm, is this some sort of rejection of Christianity in the nation by a group in which she is a part of or is affiliated with ?? Otherwise is it raising it's ugly head in this case or rather is this what is going on here with this issue ????? Is this just her being in representation of a group that she belongs to while doing this sort of stuff from a government position now ?

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.

Arizona elected this kunt. Arizona was once a decent state. The odd thing is that Californians seeking to escape from the horrors of leftism moved to Arizona and are now recreating the shit hole that is California in the deep desert.

Arizona is still a decent state. You don't get to decide what is decent.

Sadly it is not. Phoenix is just San Francisco in the deep desert.

Forum List

Back